Part 6

Love for rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo woke up feeling like he will pass out soon. Why was he so nervous about? 

Was he so in love with Baekhyun that he's so nervous over their date? Why was he even worried? He kinda knows Baekhyun already and he's never nervous. Like never so why now?

,,Ahhh! Yah that hurts you little monster." Kyungsoo whined in pain when the boy inside him kicked.

,,Are you nervous as well muffin? Yes mama is nervous as well but let's have a good time." Kyungsoo caressed his tummy warm smiling.

,,Let's take a shower muffin and cook breakfast for Baek hyung." Kyungsoo heart was filled with happiness, he, for once was really happy next to Baekhyun.

 When the older went on his date he felt like breaking apart, he was so jealous knowing that Baekhyun was touching somone else, that his lips were kissing other lips. But Baekhyun came back to him, asked him out on a date. And cooked him breakfast now? 

,,Good morning babe, how did you slept?" Kyungsoo was surprised to see breakfast on the table. Last night he slept with Baekhyun in his bed, it felt wonderful to be hugged all night but when he woke up in the morning alone he thought that Baekhyun left for work already but the older was still there looking so beautiful with his messy morning hair. 

,,Good, what is this? You cooked for me?" Kyungsoo sat down feeling so hungry.

,,You were sleeping so peaceful when I woke up and I was sure you'll be hungry so I decided to cook for us, I just hope is good." Baekhyun sat down as well after he filled Kyungsoo's glass with orange juice.

,,Thank you hyung." Kyungsoo his lips enjoyed his breakfast.

,,Do you want to do something special tonight Soo?  I was thinking to see a movie but I don't know if you're comfortable enough sitting on a cinema chair for one hour and a half." 

,,Yes that doesn't sound too comfortable." 

,,Hmm, anyway care to join me to the grocery shop? We don't have any food besides cereals." 

,,Sure hyung, I think I need to buy some new pants as well." Kyungsoo blushed because his pants won't fit him anymore, his baby bump was growing so big these days.

,,You know you can buy those pregnancy pants? They have an elastic band around your tummy, I'm sure they have it on black as well." Kyungsoo likes that idea, like that he can save some money.

,,Can you help me buy a pair hyung?" 

,,Sure Soo, I'll go take a shower now, finish your breakfast." Baekhyun rushed for his shower feeling so happy to do something normal after all, they went grocery shopping before but now it felt different, much different. 

,,Oh Soo, something happened?" Baekhyun was surprised to find Kyungsoo sitting on his bed holding his baby bump when he came out from his shower.

,,H-hyung......" Baekhyun chuckled when he saw Kyungsoo's red face, he was only dressed with his underwear. 

,,So what happened babe?" Baekhyun went to take his clothes still small laughing.

,,Hm I was thinking if we can watch a movie here if you want, with snacks and all, I'll feel more comfortable on the sofa and of I feel sleepy I can just sleep. If you want of course." 

,,That sounds perfect Soo! Only if you cook my favorite pasta." 

,,Of course hyung! I'll love to cook pasta for dinner." 

,,Perfect then go change." Kyungsoo hurried to change but he took another glance at Baekhyun's body. 

,,That idiot." Baekhyun laugh because he saw Kyungsoo check him out. 

 

 

 

,,Look Soo let's walk inside." Kyungsoo didn't even have time to reply because Baekhyun pulled him inside the shop.

,,Oh wow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter