Part 3

Love for rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Aish!" Baekhyun threw his pencile away ruffing his hair in frustation. He should focus on his job but he just can't! That annoying kid keeps popping in his head. 

,,Take a break son, here drink a cup of coffee with me." Baekhyun's father walked inside his office holding two coffee cups in hands.

,,Thanks dad." Baekhyun gladly took the coffee.

,,So, do I wanna know why you're acting strange for the past two days?" His father took a sit next to him looking at the drawing he was stuggling to complete.

,,It's nothing appa, bust busy with this drawing." 

,,Did you find someone son?" Baekhyun choke with his coffee hearing the question.

,,N-no, what are you talking about?!" Baekhyun looked aside, no he didn't find anyone just an annoying boy who doesn't even call him hyung.

,,It's not my business but if you're happy, I'm happy for you as well, it's time for you to be happy again." His father patted his back leaving his office.

Baekhyun took a deep breath closing his eyes, why is he still thinking about that annoying boy? 

Call him crazy but he called that company again asking them to send Kyungsoo again.

 

 

 

,,Soo please come here." The boy looked up from his book with big eyes.

,,I did something wrong hyung?" He asked confused.

,,What, no no just that the Byun guy wants you again, what did you do to him? Nobody wants you again after one meeting?" His boss laugh making Kyungsoo to growl under his breath.

,,Do I need to go? I don't like him." 

,,Yes you need to Soo, you need the money no?" Kyungsoo looked down at his stomach bitting on his inner cheek.

,,I guess you're right and he didn't look dangerous." He let out a sigh hating to go back at the same place twice, that's why he acts cold, well he was a cold person in general, don't judge him but when life slaps you more than once you start to be cold with everyone, even with people who are dear to you.

,,That's my boy, do a good job Soo and fighting!!!" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes leaving his boss/best friend office.

Why does Baekhyun wants to see him again? Taking a deep breath Kyungsoo took his warm jaket feeling that autumn was close. 

,,Let's do this again." Kyungsoo patted his own shoulder walking to Baekhyun's house again.

 

 

 

Baekhyun drived pass Kyungsoo on his way home, he stopped looking back to be sure he saw right, and he was right, Kyungsoo was busy counting his steps, he found that cute, how his plumb lips was silently counting every step.

He rolled down his car window chuckling.

,,Kyungsoo." He called the boys name making him jump a little.

,,Come I'll drive you." He saw the way his eyes rolled but he chose to ignore it. Kyungsoo opened the car's door sitting in the passenger seat.

Like last time the boy didn't talk with him, he looked outside the window counting again, his voice was low but Baekhyun could hear him. He found that really cute actually, he has no idea why tho, he was wondering if Kyungsoo has some form of OCD or something.

,,How were you Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun decided to break the silence first.

,,Busy." That was his short reply. Baekhyun left like strangling him but he took a deep breath smiling.

,,Do you wanna eat dumplings with me?" Kyungsoo gazed at Baekhyun with his usual glare.

,,Why?"

,,I feel like eating them and I would like some company, please?" 

,,I'm in your service until 7 pm so yes but I'll pay for my share." Baekhyun happy nodded. At last he made the boy eat something with him.

The truth was that Kyungsoo was really hungry since breakfast was out his menu for now. And he loves dumplings. The restaurant Baekhyun picked was the best in town, why wasn't Kyungsoo surprised? He has the money to eat there. 

The restaurant was fulll but the waiter found them a table, a privat table next to the window. The view outside was amazing since the restaurant was at the second floor, Kyungsoo fell in love in a second and Baekhyun notice how his eyes were happy looking outside. But Kyungsoo's eyes doubled in size when he saw how expensive everything was. How should he tell Baekhyun that he can't affort to eat there? 

,,Just order anything Kyungsoo, don't worry." Baekhyun said looking at his own menu. The shorter glared at him, if Baekhyun wants to play like that so be it, he ordered the most expensive thing on the menu hoping that Baekhyun will yell at him but the older just smiled at him 

,,Oh that's a good coise, I should order that as well, and tea for me, what do you want to drink Kyungsoo?" 

,,Tea as well, thank you." He gave the waiter his menu making a bow with his head.

Silence, Baekhyun hated the silence between them, Kyungsoo was busy looking out the window again. He was wondering if the shorter was counting again.

,,You know that you count stuff?" Kyungsoo turned his head surprised that Baekhyun notice that.

,,I saw it when I stopped to pick you earlier. You were counting your steps." Baekhyun said like he read his mind.

,,Yes I count things when I'm nervous or angry or stressed, it calms me down, I count everything." 

,,It's cute." Baekhyun chuckled when he saw Kyungsoo's blush a little.

,,Others find it annoying." He said looking back outside the window.

,,Why? Is nothing wrong with counting, I do something like that as well, everytime I walk inside a place I look at the design, I think how many brinks they used for the walls, how I would have did a better job with the interior and all." 

,,You do? Why?" 

,,Well since I'm an architect my mind works like that I guess." Baekhyun laugh when he saw for the first time Kyungsoo interested in him.

,,You really are an architect?" Kyungsoo asked a little impressed. 

,,Yes I am, I work with my father, we do a pretty good job together actually, I'm no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter