Part 7 final.

Love for rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun knows now why he didn't wanna find someone else, why he didn't wanna love again. Because it hurts, and this time it hurts like hell. He hates the feeling growing inside him, the jealousy that takes over him. He wants to go and pull Kyungsoo back and yell at the other guy to go himself because he doesn't deserve Kyungsoo, not even a bit. That he's the one that really loves the pregnant and the baby inside him. He was just a coward from running away from his reaponsability but he can't do that. It was up to Kyungsoo. After all the other guy was the real father of the baby so he doesn't have any right.

 

 

,,K-Kris, I need time." Kyungsoo pulled back looking up at the tall man before him.

,,Why babe? Please Soo you're mine and I need you back, I can't work properly since you left, I love you Kyungsoo, I love you so much." Kris hold Kyungsoo's hands kissing them.

,,I can't belive how big our baby is, did you find out what he is?" 

,,He's a boy Kris." 

,,A boy." Happy tears rolled Kris face. Kyungsoo can't belive that Kris was actually crying, maybe he really changed.

,,Please Kris I need today to think okay? Show me that you really changed for me." 

,,Okay that makes sence, you have my phone number, call me tomorrow and I'll come get you, see you later baby boy, baba loves you." Kris caressed Kyungsoo's baby bump leaving with a huge smile over his face.

Kyungsoo close the door with a heavy heart, did Kris really change? 

,,H-hyung " The pregnant said seeing Baekhyun walking to him.

,,It's okay Soo, he's right, you should go with him." Baekhyun smiled but deep down he was breaking apart. 

,,Y-you don't love me anymore?" Kyungsoo bit on his bottom lip trying really hard to hold back his own tears.

,,I do Soo but he's right, he is the father and I think the baby should grow up next to his real dad." Baekhyun was surprised when Kyungsoo hugged his waist crying at his chest.

,,B-but hyung, you gave me more than he ever did, and I don't think that I want to be with him anymore." Baekhyun was happy to hear that but he saw the way Kyungsoo smiled when Kris hugged him. Maybe Kyungsoo just got used with him and nothing more. 

,,Soo you better have a good sleep and decide in the morning, a lot happened and a good night sleep will be what you really need." Baekhyun placed a kiss over the crown of his head hugging the pregnant tight.

,,Okay hyung, can I go to my room now?" 

,,Sure, have a good rest Kyungsoo, good night." Kyungsoo walked to his room feeling really confused. Of course when he saw Kris before him made his heart beat faster, he loves the taller of course. Kris was a charming person, when he first walked inside his house he fall in love in a second. Then Kris asked him out, then happened and then the baby happened and Kris went crazy telling him that he can't take care of a baby, he was too young to do that, when he wanted to beg Kris the taller slapped him and made him leave, then everything changed, he knew that love wasn't real, love was just a stupid feeling until Baekhyun happened. At first he hated everything that Baekhyun was but slowly he learn that he was much more. Baekhyun was a sweet and real person but he came inside his life with force and Baekhyun deserves much better than him no? He shouldn't be forced to raise a baby that wasn't his.

 

Kyungsoo didn't close one eye, the next morning he was up looking down at his baby bump.

,,I hope I took the right decision my little monkey." Taking a deep breath Kyungsoo left his room finding Baekhyun up already, he placed his luggage down not knowing what to say next.

,,Did you rest?" 

,,Yes I did, hyung..."

,,I know Soo, I know, come let's eat together." Kyungsoo nodded sitting at the table feeling so confused.

,,Eat Soo don't think too much now, I just want to see you happy and never forget that my door is always open for you." 

,,Hyung!" Kyungsoo rushed to his hyung hugging him tight.

,,Tell me that I took the right decision hyung."

,,You did Kyungsoo, just be happy, I just want you to be happy, promise me to be happy and smile every day." 

,,Okay hyung, I promise you." Even if Kyungsoo was so confused he still smiled, he still hoped that he took the right decision for him and his baby. 

 

Kyungsoo called Kris half an hour later when he was sure that he took the right decision, he wasn't 100% sure of his decision but still he was surprised when Kris knocked at Baekhyun's door.

,,That was fast." Kyungsoo was really awkward for a reason around Kris and he doesn't know why.

,,I never left actually, I slept in the car, I knew you'll come back Soo. I'm so happy!" Kris wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo's shoulders hugging him tight. Baekhyun's fists clenched in anger, that guy doesn't deserve Kyungsoo at all but he looked aside.

,,Let's go Soo." Kyungsoo nodded slowly pulling back taking a glance at Baekhyun. 

,,Go wait in the car, I'll take your luggage Soo." 

,,Bye hyung." Kyungsoo left fast because he can't stay anymore, he feels how his heart was breaking inside. 

Baekhyun wanted to help Kris, to help him with Kyungsoo's luggage but Kris just took the bag with a glare over his face.

,,He doesn't need your help anymore." Baekhyun wanted to fight back but he just let it go, it doesn't matter anymore. He took a last glance at Kyungsoo and as the car drived away tears rolled down his cheeks. He knew that Kyungsoo will leave but it still hurts. Closing the door he was ready to walk to his room and cry his heart out when he heard a knock. With a huge smile over his lips he opened the door expecting to find him but that huge smile dropped seeing who actually was.

,,Okay, I'm happy to see you too?" Chanyeol looked confused at his best friend letting himself in. He couldn't visit Baekhyun that much, work was hell and his son was so hyper and kept them busy and there was something else. 

As soon the door closed after Chanyeol, Baekhyun broke dowm crying.

,,Oh my God what happened?!" Chanyeol saw this Baekhyun was too many times and he hates it.

,,Baek, breath please what happened?" Chanyeol tried to sound as calm as he could but he was freaking out inside. He hugged the shorter tight knowing that Baekhyun needs a hug more than anything.

It took Baekhyun forever to calm down and explane to Chanyeol what really happened with him and why he was so sad.

,,Wow." That is what Chanyeol could say. Baekhyun, his best friend was having a relationship with a guy and he had no idea. And the guy was pregnant.

,,I'm an idiot no?"

,,No, no, don't say that Baek, you love the guy and I'm sure he is amazing if he made you lose your mind and made you fall for him." 

,,I love him so much Chan, I'm tired already and he was everything what I really needed now. He made me forget about Hara and my ty life, he made me smile and miss him already and I want him back." Chanyeol cried for Baekhyun, he had no idea why but he did, two grown men crying their eyes out. 

,,I'm so sorry Baek." Seeing Chanyeol's crying face made Baekhyun laugh hard. 

,,You're so ugly when you cry!" Chanyeol was glad to see Baekhyun smile a little, he really misses this Baekhyun.

,,I should move on Chan, I will travel a little, do something else, take a long vacation, I don't want to shut myself inside this house anymore."

,,Good, you should do that Baek, go breath a little." 

,,I will do that." Baekhyun nodded looking lost around his room. Maybe he should move, to make a change, he knows that Hara wouldn't want for him to mop around. 

,,Oh I have something to tell you actually, that's why I came." 

,,You and Jongin won't divorce no?" 

,,What?! No!!!! But we're going to have another baby, surprise!" Baekhyun was really happy for the couple, he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter