Part one

Love for rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another morning, another day, still the same him. He still wakes up in the morning, does the same every single day. He wakes up, drinks his coffee, always with extra suggar, his life was bitter enough to drink it without suggar. Get dressed and goes to work, well if he feels likes working that day. The privilege of working for his father as an architect. He loves his work, he loves to draw and he was really good at it but sometimes like that day he sits in bed and cry. That day, in that horrible day, five years ago his wife that was pregnant with their first baby passed away, from a very stupid accident, a car didn't saw her crossing the street, it all happened before his eyes, he saw how the car hit her, how he lost everything in a second. He loved Hara with all of his heart, he still loves her, he still cries everytime he things about her and their baby. He knew her since highschool, he fell for her in a second, her happy laugh was everything he ever wanted to hear for the rest of his life. She was everything for him, they made so many plans together but those plans were gone now. 

He should move on but why? He just wants her back, to embrance her, to kiss her lips, to touch her, to just hold her hand one more time. He close his eyes taking a deep breath trying to calm down his hurt heart. He promise himself that he'll stop crying but he knew it was a lie, curling into a ball the silent room filled with his sobs. 

 

He had no idea when he doze off again but he woke up with a horrible headache, his eyes felt like they were on fire and for sure they were so swollen from crying so much.

He didn't wanna leave the comfort of his bed, he has no intention to open the door but.

,,Byun Baekhyun I know you're home!" He let out a deep growl. He knew that if he doesn't go down and open the door, the taller will kick his door down. 

Letting another deep sigh he left his bed ruffing his messy drown hair.

 

,,Good morning Baekhyun hyung." Jongin said excited with a smile over his lips.

,,You look like Byun." A deep voice said that belonged to Park Chanyeol, Jongin's husband and aka his best friend since forever, since they used to fight over the same car toy in kindergarten. He still can't belive that even after so many years Chanyeol was still there for him, and along with the taller Jongin came, the younger was a plus in his life and he's happy, at last he still has them in his sad and depressing life.

,,Yah thanks." Baekhyun stepped aside letting the couple inside.

,,Where's Jondae?" He asked following the couple to the kitchen, he was sure that Chanyeol will cook his favorite food, spicy chicken with rice and kimchi. It was comfort food for him.

,,He's at a friend, our little boy is in love." Jongin said chuckling remembering how happy his son was when they told him that he's going to sleep at Minseok that night. Since the boy started kindergarten he cried like there wasn't tomorrow, for three weeks Jongdae cried everytime Jongon would drop him in the morning until one day when the three old woke up on his own ready to go to kindergarten, Jongin and Chanyeol had no idea why the boy was so excited that day, it seems that Jongdae got closer to another boy, Minseok, since that day Jongdae never cried. Jondae is so adorable around Minseok, they are like glue to each other.

,,Well he's an adorable boy, anyone can fall for him." Baekhyun said trying to smile a little. He loves Jongdae, the boy is always so happy and he things about him as his own kid, the kid that he lost. Baekhyun bit on his inner cheek to hold back his tears again. He hates crying before the couple, he knows that they came to cheer him up. They always do that.

,,Go up and take a shower, brush your teeth and put some clean clothes, Jongin will clean around a little because damn when was the last time you dusted?"

,,Don't clean Jongin, you don't need to do that." Baekhyun feels like to see Jongin clean his house. Something that he should do but he's too lazy to actually do it.

,,Just go up take a damn shower because you stink." Jongin pushed Baekhyun outside the kitchen.

Letting out a sigh Baekhyun dragged his feet up the stairs, to take a shower and change his sleeping clothes that he wore for the last week.

 

Baekhyun was glad that Chanyeol and Jongin were there, to distract him from crying. He was tired of cry but he just can't stop himself, at times he'll work for hours on a project just to keep his mind busy. Don't blame him, Hara was his first love and last it seems, he just can't get his heart to start loving again. Yes he wants to find a new pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter