Fun, Fun and more Fun

Steel Heart

You looked up from your ice cream to find Jongup and Daehyun in front of you.

"Oh oopas, when did you guys get here~?" 

"We got here when Youngguk hyung left." Daehyun said. You nodded your head and continued to eat your ice-cream. Not being able to put up the silence, Jongup grabbed your left arm while Daehyun grabbed your right arm and they both took you away.

"Wait, oppas, where are we going?" you asked as you finished your ice-cream.

"We're taking you to someplace fun." Daehyun replied with a smirk. Not being able to ask anymore questions, you let them lead you to wherever they were going to take you. Even though you din't care where they were taking you, you still looked around your surroundings because you liked to know where you were. You then saw a dance machine and your eyes glittered. 

"I WANT TO PLAY THAT!! COME ON LET'S GO AND PLAY THAT ONE!!! I WANT TO GOO~!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE~?!?!?!" you whined excitedly as you jumped around with their arms still around yours.

"You like it to~? COME ON AND LET'S GO PLAY!" Jongup said as he dragged you away from Daehyun.

"Guys wait up!" Daehyun exclaimed.

"Ok so you ready to get beatenn~?" Jongup tod you with a smirk on his face.

"Whoa, calm down oppa, i know you want to beat me, but i'm pretty good myself," you told him back playfully.

"We'll see about that!" he said

"3, 2, 1, GO!" the screen shouted. Immediately both you and Jongup started doing the steps on the screen. Both being pros at the game, you guys had chosen the hardest songs. In the end the song that was playing was Teen top's "Crazy". Even though it was a group dance, the steps were still pretty hard. Not long after, a crowd started to form around you guys.

"Whooaa~!! They're so good!"

"How can they dance to that?! It's so ing hard to dance to!"

"Wow~! Both of them are so good looking!"

Various comments were heard as the two of you danced.

 

geum bang ijhyeo jigetji mwo jamkkan, hadeon nareun jakku neureo ga
dora olkkeo ran chakgak, gwerobhi neungeol
amuraedo, ireoda neottaeme michigesseo
dorawa dorawa, yeogiseo gidarilkke
I need you Baby Baby Baby (Uh Uh Uh)
annyeong iran mareun hajimara (Yes)
I want you Baby Baby Baby (Uh Uh Uh)
wae iri sarangi himdeun geonji, neo jebal
Stop Stop Breaking my heart, I love you girl
Stop Stop Breaking my heart, I need you girl
Stop Stop Breaking my heart, I love you girl
daeche arisong han ni sogeul nan alsu eobt janha
I love you girl, Oh my girl
ni saenggake, na jeongmal michigesseo
I miss you girl, Oh my girl
oneul ttara, niga bogo ship janha
1 2 3 4
Everybody come on, Here we go!
Teen Top go go!
Put your hands up high high!
1 2 3 4
Everybody come on, Here we go!
Teen Top go go!
Put your hands up high high!
Both of you put on the finishing moves and stood still as the crowd around you gave you guys an applause and Jongup turned around and said,
"Thanks for the audience! But we have to go now~ Bye!" Jongup said to them cutely with a smile. 
"Ready to go ~~~~~?" he asked.
"I want to play some more games though~!" you whined as you gave him your best pout face so you could stay. You had always loved playing games.
"really~? FINALLY! Let's go!" Dongup said excitedly as he was the one that was pulling you away now. He then dragged you towards the race car game. You inserted the tokens needed that daehyun got while you were dancing with Jongup.
"Let's have a bet." you told Daehyun.
"Uhmm~Sure! what do you want to bet~?" he asked.
"Whoever loses has to do a dare."
"That's it~?"
"Yup, that's it.' you told him as you gave him a playfull smile.
"I have a bad feeling about this but YOU'RE ON!"
"DAMMMMIITT! HOW THE DID I LOSE~!?!?! YOU MUST'VE JINXED IT!" you shouted in fury.
"~~~~~~~~~, calm down, i'm just a pro at it." Daehyun told you as he put a smirk on his face.
"Ugh, FINE! What's the dare? Let's get this over with." you growled at him as you glared.
"Eyyy~ Chill~ Haha i dare you to...to...Oh! I dare you to go up to a girl and act like your a lesbian."
".......................THE ? WHAT KIND OF DARE IS THAT? Oh well, watch and learn." youtold him with a smirk.
You turned away from him to find your victim. Your eyes immediately landed on a girl that looked around 16 and went up to her. Luckily for you, she was by herself so it only made it easier. You turned around to make sure Daehyun was watching.
"Hey y." you growled seductively in her ear. She turned around and the look on her face was hilarious. She was super pale and looked shocked.
"U-u-umm, a-are you talking to me?" the girl stuttered.
"Of course sweetie. So, you wanna come to my house tonight? It'll be the night of your life." you said seductively as you winked at her. She continued sweating and she suddenly stood up.
"U-u-umm. I h-h-h-have to go." she stuttered as she ran out of the arcade. Snapping out of your mode, you turned back and walked back to Daehyun and Jongup finding them laughing their butts off.
"So im guessing you told him already." you asked as you puffed out your checks.
"HAHAHAHA! (gasp) yeah, i just can't believe you actually did it!" Daehyun said in between his laughs. You furrowed your eyebrows and walked away from them. Jongup snapped out of it first as ran to catch up to you.
"~~~~~~! Wait! We're sorry! Hey let's go Hyung!" Jongup said.
As you were walking out you bumped into someone.
"Oh i'm s-. Oh! Youngguk oppa!" you said surprisedly as you found all the other oppas behind him to.
"Hey~~~.Oh! Hyungs!" 
"You rascals! We were looking everywhere for~~~!!" Himchan said playfully.
"What you already had your turn!" Jongup whined. All of them started to argue and you grew annoyed so you said,
"HEY! I'm hungry....can we go eat?" you asked them hopefully with puppy dog eyes. The guys immediately stopped arguing and they softened seeing how cute you were. Himchan was the first one to react.
"AWWW!!! My little baby is hungry again~? Let's go eat kay?" he said ashe put his arm around you. You slapped it away and said, "No touching." and walked away.
"WHAT!! No~~~~~ baby!! Come back!" he shouted as he ran after you. You saw him coming for you so you stuck out your toungue and ran away from him even faster.
"NOOOOO!!! Comebac- Oww! Hyun!" Himchan whined as Youngguk slapped him across the head.
"Stop harassing her!" he said sternly.
"Yeah hyung! Don't touch her so freely!" Zelo whined.
"Ahhhh~ You guys are just jealous." Himchan smirked triumphantly.
"Why you-!" Youngguk started but was interrupted by you whining about how hungry you were so they decided to put the topic away, for now.
B.A.P treated you to dinner and sent you to back home.
"You live by yourself?" Zelo asked curiously.
"Hmm? Oh, yeah. My parents died in a car crash a few years ago and left the house to me." you said as you remembered the day of their death. You were now numb of crying because you had spent months inside your house without going out.
"Oh, i'm sorry ~~~~~~!!! I didn't mean to." Zelo said now feeling guilty.
"It's okay." you assured him while giving him a smile."Honestly, today was the best day ever since my parents died. Thanks so much oppas." you told them with a smile.
"No prob~~~~~~~. If you ever want to have fun, call and we'll meet up!" Youngguk said as B.A.P exchanged numbers with you.
You said bye to them and went inside the house.
'I won't ever forget this day.' you thought as you smiled to the memory.
 
 
__________________________________________________
Heeeyyyy!!! im super sorry for not updating in a long time!!! But here's a super long chappie!! Enjoy!!!! ^^
xoxoxoxoxoxo - Pureangel