New Beginning

Steel Heart

Ring! Ring! Ri-

You slammed you hand over the alrm to make it stop going off. You groaned as it was another day of torture at school. You woke up and got ready for school as usual. Right as you locked the door to your house, your cell phone rang. You dug through your bag for your cellphone and found out that it was a text from Hyomin, your best friend.

Unnie! Where are you! Hurry up before the gates close!

You sighed as you picked up your pace and ran to school. Hyomin has been your best friend ever since you guys were in kindergarten. She's also the only one that knows your in a gang because she's also in it with you. Just like you, she's also really smart.

As you reached the gate you saw Hyomin anxiously waiting for you. As you reached her, she gave you a big tight hug and said, "Unniie~! I thought you weren't going to come to school today! But then again, you've never missed a day." she said happily as you guys went to class. As you two were walking down the halls, people would stare and point at you because you were the valecdictorian despite your scary aura while Hyomin was second at school. As you reached your classroom you and Hyomin had to part because you two were in different classes.

You slowly walked to your seat to find someone blocking you. You looked up at their face to find it was the queenka Eun Solmi. 

"Look what we have here, the nerd of the school. So what's your lowest grade now? A 99?" she smirked as if it was the funniest ever.

"No, my lowest grade is a 100. But your's is probably what- a 56? So i suggest you stop bothering me and start studying because your just simply pathetic right now." You told her as you pushed her out of the way to get to your seat.

She was about to say something back but you stopped her as you gave her a death glare, quickly shutting her up. As the teacher came in and began the lesson you fell asleep because you had already learned it the day before.

As the day ended you and Hyomin decided to got eat at a food stall. As Hyomin kept on talking about how those queenkas were annoying her, you could sense something was going to happen but you didn't quite know what it was.

As you two were walking home, you felt a presence behind you but when you turned around, there was no one there.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Hyomin asked.

"I think someone's following us, watch out." you whispered. She nonchalantly turned around just in time to catch a glimpse of the stalker. 

"Unni, when i say one, let's run as fast as we can to the nearest park.Three-two-ONE!" she yelled as we ran away from the stalker. You heard him say "! They noticed us! Call for backups. NOW!" he yelled into his earpeice as you ran away. You swiftly took out your phone and called Jiyeon, "Ya, call the others, we may need some backup. Meet us at the park near our school." with that you hung up and ran.

When you got to the park, the other members were already there.

"Ya, why did you call us~? I was in the middle of a shower!" Eunjong whined despite being the leader.

"We have someone following us, i don't know who sent him but he called for backups and i wanted you guys here just in case we get outnumbered."

"Why hello ladies, were you expecting us?" a voice said. We turned around to find Shim Hyunro with his 25 members.

"What do you want Hyunro! Let's get this over with!" Qri shouted. Hyunro smirked at at once and said, "Men! Go!" with that, hell broke loose. You stared at them approaching you guys and you stretched as a warm up. 

"This is going to be so easy. Let's just get this over with." Hwayoung said. As they came closer, T-Ara faced them head on.

Each and every member of T-Ara were pros at fighting, especially you. Despite being so short, you had a advantage. You could sneak around them without ever being touched.

The fight went on for 30 minutes and most of his men were wiped out. T-Ara was getting weaker, but his man were still going strong. 

"! I don't think I can go on any longer!" Jiyeon shouted. The rest of T-ara said the same and soon enough, they were huddled together and only you were left. 

"Guys, you have to listen to me do you understand! While i block them form you guys, run away!" you shouted to them.

"WHAT! We can't just leave you here! What if th-"

"I SAID LISTEN!" you snarled, "I want you guys to be safe. I can hold them off for a little bit but you have to go! NOW!" i shouted as the T-Ara member ran to Eunjong's house, which was our hangout.

Hyomin lingered back for a little bit but i glared at here and she immedietly left.

You fighted the 10 men for a few more minutes before you were growing weaker. As you were fighting one man, you din't see one sneaking up on you and he slammed his bat onto your back. You screamed in pain and slumped down. Your eyesight grew hazy and your head was throbbing with pain. You forced yourself to get back up and fight but you couldn't. Before passing out you heard someone say, "STOP!".

With that, you passed out.