Awaken

Steel Heart

You woke up gradually and started to sit up. As you did so, you looked around the unfamiliar room.

"Where am I?" You wondered out loud.

"You're in our house." a voice said. You turned towards the voice and got your posture ready just in case it was a enemy. Seeing you as posed up, he chuckled and said " Don't worry, we beat the bad guys for you." he said with a dazzling smile. You tried really hard to not scoff at his actions.

"He seems like a player." you thought to yourself.

 "HYUUNNGGG!!!!! DON'T DISTURB HER WHILE SHE'S TRYING TO REST!" a voice yelled as the person barged through the door. Seeing that you we're already up, he scowled, "Hyung! why'd you wake her up!?" he whined.

"I didn't! She woke up by herself!" he defended. You tried hard to suppress the smile trying to form on your face. 

"It's fine. He didn't wake me up. I should go." you said as you tried getting out of bed.

"Woah there~! Be careful, you might hurt yourself." The player said.

"Yeah,noona, i don't want you to get hurt again." the younger looking boy said. I hesitated but still walked towards the door. As i was about to leave, 4 more guys blocked your way. Being really short, you had to look up tp see who it was. You found a aggressive looking boy, a boy with a mask over his face, a guy whose wearing headphones in one ear and dancing to the music, and a guy that has hair that covers half his face. I raised a eyebrow at them but they didn't move. Giving up, i sat back down on the bed. 

As the other guys came into the room, you studied each one of their faces. Surprisingly, they were all pretty handsome and hot. But of course, you weren't going to admit that.

 

"So let us introduce ourselves. I'm Bang Youngguk but you can call me Youngguk." the aggressive looking one said.

"I'm Kim Himchan but call me Himchan oppa." the player said as he winked at you. You rolled your eyes and moved on to the next person.

"I'm Yoo Youngjae. Nice to meet you." the guy with long hair said formally. 

"Im Jung Dehyun. Call me Dehyun." the masked guy said.

"Sorry for his attitude, he doesn't talk much. My name's Moon Jongup. Nice to meet you!" the guy with headphones smiled cheerfully. You smiled a small smile back.

"And i'm Choi Junhong, but call me Zelo ok noona?" the adorable kid said. "What's your name noona? How old are you?" he asked.

"I'm ~~~~~~ and i'm 16 years old." 

"Wahhhh~!! Really~?!?! I thoght you we're in middle school!" Himchan said. 

"And you were hitting on me to." you though grossly.

"Anyways, how'd i get here?" you asked Youngguk.

"Oh well yesterday w-" 

"Wait, did you say yesterday~!?! How long was i out?" i asked frantically.

"Calm down, i was just going to that part. Anyways, we were taking a stroll in the park and we heard a scream. Thinking that something was wrong, we saw you and a bunch of guys in black suits trying to attack you. We rushed in and after we beat them, we took you back to our house to treat your wounds." Youngguk said. You were processing the information while Youngguk said, "Hey ~~~~~~, since i'm older than you, call me oppa!" he said enthusiastically. 

You gave him a weird look and soon, the other members joined in, even Dehyun. Giving up, you said, "Fine! But after this can i go home~? I think my Friends are worried about me." 

"Of course! Now hurry up ~~~~~!" Himchan whined.

You sighed and started, "Youngguk oppa, Himchan oppa, Youngjae oppa, Dehyun oppa and Jongup oppa." They all squealed like little girls and you just had to smile."

 

B.A.P POV:

We were so happy that ~~~~~ called us oppas. We squealed right in front of her, not caring if we looked gay and the most unexpected thing happened. She smiled. Her smile was so gorgeous, it was as if a angel was smiling to us. We were probably thinking that same thing at that moment, 

"Wow. She's beautiful, I want to make her mine."