Wait...What!?

Steel Heart

It's been a few days after you meet B.A.P and you haven't seen them since. You and T-Ara have been training extra hard so that you guys won't lose stamina next time you guys fight. 

"I-puch-can'y-puch-believe roundhouse kick-got-uppercut-defeated!" Jiyeon shouted as she did her warm up.

"I know! We never lost that easily before!" Soyeon said and she got her boxing gloves ready.

You sighed knowing fully well that it was true. You stood up and went to another sand bag. You punched it, then did a roundhouse kick on it and then did a triple upper cut and finnaly punching the are where a stomach should be. You heard whooping and clapping sounds and turned around to see who it was. To your surprise, it was B.A.P standing in front of you.

"Wait....what are you guys doing here?" you asked them curiously.

"We came here to work out." Himchan smirked. As you tried processing the information something hit you. They come here. To the same place as you. Which means they would have a grater chance of seeing you here. Which also means that you won't be able to come here and workout with T-Ara peacefully.

As you were about to grab your bag and leave, Zelo said, "Noona! Would you like to hang out with us~?" he asked you cutely. You were about to reject his offer but when  you looked into his eyes, they were full of sincerity. It was really hard not to reject .

You sighed and finally said, " Sure, I guess." 

 

Zelo Pov:

"Sure, i guess."

Hearing those words come out of noona I was really happy! I jumped around the gym and being filed in my happiness i went up to ~~~~~~ noona and hugged her. I didn't notice I was hugging her until she cleared . 

"O-Opps, mihane noona~!" I said as i felt blush creep on my face.

*i can't believe i did that! But she was so warm, and she smelled really sweet to. I wonder what kind of perfume she uses.* I thought to myself.

Narrator Pov:

As ~~~~~~ called Hyomin to tell the others that she was going to be out for a while, B.A.P was looking at her with smitten faces. Youngguk noticed it and asked the other members, "Guys......have you......fallen for ~~~~~?"

All of the members' face were the same. Shocked, confusion, and possibly horror of having to share you amongst them.

As you finished your call with Hyomin, you walked back over to the guys and could feel the tension in the air. Thinking that it was probably the air conditioner, you broke the silence by saying, 

"So....Are we going somewhere or not~?" you asked cutely without even noticing it.

The B.A.P members blushed and Himchan said, "Oh, yeah, we were just discussing on where to go! Let's go to Lotte world~?" he asked cutely.

You thought about it and nodded your head. 

"I haven't been there before, is it fun~?" you asked them

"WHAT!!!!!! HOW COME NOONA!!!!!! You don't know how much you've missed on on!!! Come on noona~! I'll take you on all the fun rides!" he linked arms with you and dragged you off.

You laughed at his silliness and you had thought,

*wow. I have never smiled so much in my life, even when i'm with T-Ara, I haven't smiled this much before. Maybe them being in my life isn't a bad thing."