With Zelo

Steel Heart

Your POV:

We all got to Lotte world safely and we went inside to get our tickets. When we got inside of the park, we disscussed where we should go first. Amongst B.A.P's discussion, Zelo came over and whispered,"Noona! Let's ditch them and go play on the wipeout!" I looked at him with a poker face and shrugged, "When i count to three, run ok~"

"three," Zelo grabbed my hand and we got into position.

"ONE~!" Zelo and I started sprinting away from the group. As we went towards the wipeout, I heard screams of protest and footsteps so I lead Zelo to a more crowded area. As i ran away i was focused on the path and didn't see Zelo blushing madly with a smile on his face.

Narrators POV:

As Zelo was smiling,, he gripped your hand harder and started to lead you instead. That didn't really work out because even though you were short, you could run really fast due to experience of running away from the police. You guys gradually slowed down and panted.

"N-n-noona, I didn't know you could run that fast!" he said as he panted hard.

"What! That wasn't even my full speed!" you sad flabbergasted. It was true though. You knew Zelo wouldn't be able to keep up with you because out of T-ara, you were the fastest....and T-ara was pretty fast.

You looked up to where you guys were at and say the teacup. You smiled at the thought of spinning round and round in a little cute cup and seeing Zelo scream his head off. 

"Yah~! let's go to the cup sinning ride! It looks really fun!" she said excitedly as you pulled Zelo along with you to stand in line. As you guys stood in line, people started staring at the both of you for some odd reason. You glared at them and they eventually backed away. When it was your turn to get onto the rides, Zelo quickly ran and took a blue tea cup. You chuckled at the cuteness and walked over to him.

"Please close the latch once you enter the cup." the speakers said and a worker came by to check it. As the ride started,you spun the wheel as hard as you could and not long after, Zelo was screaming his head of.

"NOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!! SLOOOOOWWWWW ITTT DOWWWWWNNNNN!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" 

You laughed loudly as you kept on spinning it. When the ride was over, you cackled at the still dizzy Zelo as you guys came off of the ride.

"Noona...next time when we go to an amusement park, tell me before hand so I can at least prepare for the dizziness.

You chuckled at the adorable Zelo. "Noona! Wait here! I'm going to go get us an ice-cream ok~? What flavor do you want?"

"Ummm...strawberry." 

"Kay, stay here and don't move arraso!" you had to reassure him several more times before he went to buy the ice-creams.

You sighed and looked up at at clear sunny sky. You sighed,

*my life has changed so much now. But i can't get close to them. I'll end up getting hurt again.* you sighed once more and looked in front of you to find Himchan standing there.

"Man! You didn't get scared!" he pouted cutely.

"Was I supposed to?" You asked innocently.

"YESS!!! *sighs* anyways where have you been~? We were looking for you guys all over the place."

"Zelo and i ran off." 

"Well you want to run off with me this time~?" he asked as he winked at you. You rolled your eyes and said, "Your such a player Himchan oppa."

"AWW!!! is ~~~~~~ sad~? Don't worry! I wont flirt with anyone else if you say so." he told you with a cheesy smile. 

"Yah! Hyung! What are you doing!" Both Himchan and you turned your heads to find Zelo running towards us. Himchan grabbed my hand and we ran away from Zelo.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!! NOOONNNAAAA!!!!!!" 

"YOU HAD YOUR TURN! NOW IT'S MINE!" Himchan shouted at the angry maknae.

You sighed to yourself and and thought * What am I going to do? I think i'm starting to get attached to them.*