The Problem part 2

Steel Heart

" If you guys come any closer," he pulled out a knife and held it against ur throat. You could feel the coldness of the blade against your neck."I'm going to kill her."

Everyone froze.

No one dared move a muscle for they were afraid of you getting hurt.

Getting frustrated, you bit the guys arm and he let you go. You turned around and kicked him right in the chest with your heels. The guy on the floor groaned in pain as you knelt down beside him and repeatedly punched his face. B.A.P just stared at you in fascination and smirked.

"I knew she was strong." Youngguk thought.

Zelo turned towards the other guys and smirked.

"Let's get them hyungs."

It felt like WW3 was going on. Of course, you weren't just standing there, you were kicking some to. While the B.A.P members where busy fighting people, they didn't notice a guy sneaking behind you with a gun in his hands. You were to busy to notice when 

BANG!

Everyone stopped and turned towards the sound. You looked down at your chest and saw blood pumping out of your body. Feeling dizzy, you collapsed on the floor, gasping for breath. 

"~~~~~~~~!!!!!!" 

B.A.P ran towards you as Himchan, the closest to you held you in his arms. 

"~~~~~!!! DON'T DIE ON ME! DO YOU HEAR ME! DON'T DIE ON ME DAMMIT!" Himchan yelled as he clutched on to you.

"Silly oppa, I (coughing out blood) I won't die." you said painfully as you gingerly touched his cheeks. Your hands were starting to get cold from the blood loss.

"Hello police? We have a girl about to die here, come to _______ now! HURRY UP!" Daehyun yelled onto the phone.

Zelo POV:

I can't believe it. 

~~~~~~~ noona got shot.

ING BASTARDS.

"Youngguk and Jongup hyung, lets kill the mother er who shot ~~~~~ noona. I want to kill him."

Without a a disagreement, the three of us went towards the guy who had shot her. He was frozen at his spot. 

"You know what you just did you bastard?"

He smirked and said, "I killed ~~~~~~~~."

The last ing straw was broken. The three of us pounced on him as if he were our prey. I grabbed his head and continuously banged it against the floor. Jongup hyung grabbed his his legs and twisted it which caused the man to howl in pain. Youngguk hyung then elbowed him in the guts and turned his neck, thus breaking it. 

The men that weren't injured as bad gathered the men and left the scene as they heard the sirens from the ambulance.

"HERE! OVERHERE DAMMIT!" Himchan hyung yelled.

The paramedics men carried ~~~~~~~noona onto the ambulance as me and the hyungs climbed in with ~~~~~~~noona.

"~~~~~~~!!!! PLEASE BE ALIVE!!!! WE STILL NEED TO HAVE OUR WEDDING!!!" Himchan hyung bawled. Usually, we would've slapped the out of hyung, but this was serious.

When we reached the hospital, ~~~~~~~ was touched to the ER. The rest of us had to wait outside of the door, waiting for the red light to go off.

Author POV:

While B.A.P was waiting outside if the ER anxiously, T-Ara came running through the halls while yelling for ~~~~~~.

"NOONAS! OVER HERE!" Zelo yelled.

"Wheres ~~~~? Is she ok?" What happened?" B.A.P was bombarded with questions.

"One question at a time. ~~~~~~'s in ER and we don't know what her current condition is and ~~~~~~~ was shot." Youngguk tf them painfully.

Hyomin couldn't take it, her legs gave out as she slid into the floor while crying.

Soon, all of T-Ara was on the floor either shocked or bawling.

DING!

The ER light turned off and everyone stood up as crowded the doctor.

"Who is ~~~~~'s guardian?" he asked while looking at everyone's faces.

"We are." T-Ara replied. "We're her......SISTERS!"

"Well ~~~~~'s condition isn't critical. If she came a second late, she could've died. But she is alive and she's currently resting so if you want to see her, go to her room, B136, but be very quiet since she's alseep."

After thanking the doctor continuously, T-Ara and B.A.P ran to find your room.

When they found it, they let out a giant sigh, knowing that you were safe. They didn't go in since you were still alseep, so they watched you from the window of your room.

"If ~~~~~ died, I don't know what I wouldve done." Jiyeon said quietly. "I know what I would've done, I would've find the ing bastard that did it and ing kill him!" Qri yelled.

"Same, but we would've been way more violent" Daehyun said, still keeping his gaze on you.

"I think I have. Idea of whose behind all of this." Hyomin said quietly.

"Who?!" Eunjung asked.

"Me." They turned around to find the owner of the voice.

"YOU!" Hyomin yelled while pointing her finger at him. "I KNEW YOU WERE A BASTARD FROM THE ING START! IM GOING TO ING KILL YOU!!" Hyomin sneered as she charged for him.

Soyeon held her back and growled at the man.

"What do you want?!"

The man smirked and said," Simple. I want ~~~~~~ back."