Problem

Steel Heart

After the outing with B.A.P, you had become closer with all of them. You went out more and more with them and of course you didn't forget to hang out with T-Ara to. They knew that B.A.P was important to you and they know why even without you telling them so you didn't have to worry about T-Ara being mad at you for not being able to hang out with them more. But even if T-Ara wasn't mad, someone else was.

"Boss, she is currently surrounded with 6 guys around her."

"Oh really, just because we haven't messed with her, she probably forgot about her debts.." the man sneered. "Tell you guys what, if you guys can get her so damaged that she needs to be put in the hospital for a few weeks, i'll give you guys a HUGE reward."

Upon hearing that they'll get a HUGE reward, the guy's faces lit up and grinned happily just at the thought. 

"No problem sir! We'll make sure she won't be able to walk ever again!" the guys said happily as they all left to find you.

"I hate you ~~~~~~~~, you should at least suffer like I did." the man said unhappily.

 

"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!" HImchan shouted into your ear.

"WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you yelled back.

"Let's go to the mall!!!!!!!!" 

"The mall? Why?" you asked curiously.

"Well we want to buy some clothes for you and us of course." Himchan said happily.

"Mee??? But why? I already have plenty of clothes."

"GIRLY clothes noona, we want to buy you pretty skirts and stuff!!!!" Zelo said as he popped out of nowhere.

"But i have plenty of clothes....." you mumbled.

A few hours later, you guys were at the mall looking for clothes that would be cute and girly on you.

"Heyy!! ~~~~~~!!! Go try this on! Ohh and this!!! and this!!!" a few minutes later, your arms were full of clothes that the boys had chosen for you.

After you put on one of the clothes that they had chosen for you, their jaws fell open and stared at you. You were wearing a miniskirt with a tight top and it emphasized your curves.

boram.jpg

"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your so pretty!! And DAMN girl!!!! You got some FINE~ legs." Himchan saod as he his lips. Youngguk knocked his head and said,

 

"Stop hitting on her! She's taken you know."

"I am??" you asked as you opened your eyes curiously.

"Of course! It's me! DUH!" Youngguk said proudly.

"UGH! HYUNG!!" shouts of protests were heard throughout the store. You looked at the sight before you and started to smile.

Before these boys came into your life, you were only around T-Ara and even then you didn't smile much. But now, it seems like your always smiling. You remembered the times when you had to run away from-

 

Wait.

 

Them.

 

! You had totally forgotten about them until now! The last time they looked for you was when you and Hyomin were together. Now that you thought about it, they hadn't come for you in a long time. 

"Better watch out, if they see me with B.A.P, i don't know what they'll do to them." you thought.

B.A.P noticed your sudden quietness and started to worry.

"~~~~~~~~, You okay?" Youngjae asked.

"Yeah, just remembered something." you told them as you gave them a fake smile.

After you guys shopped some more the guys had told you to sit on a bench and wait for them because they had to go buy some "guy stuff".

So you sat there but then, something told you that something really bad was going to happen soon. Usually your gut was accurate about these things so you were on guard. Suddenly you were muffled and the more you tried to get away from the unknown person, the more tired you got. At that time, B.A.P came out and saw you position and they quickly ran towards you.

"YAH! LET HER GO YOU ERS!!!" Himchan yelled at them furiously.

As B.A.P were close enough to attack, the guy that held you suddenly said,