Seriously~??

Steel Heart

"Are we there yet~?" You whined as you tugged your blindfolds off. Youngguk had put them on you so that you wouldn't know where you guys were going to.

"No! Leave them on! We're almost there." he said as he slapped your hands lightly away from the blindfolds. You guys had walked for a few more minutes and he finally said,

"WE'RE HERE!!!!!!" He screamed happily. You opened your eyes to find a bumper cart game.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!" You yelled at him with a straight face on.

"You don't like it?" he asked nervously.

"................"

"........................" you guys stood there for 5 minutes with your face still in a poker face.

"ARE YOU KIDDING~?? I LOVE BUMPER CARTS!!! YOU CAN DRIVE AROUND THE LITTLE ARENA AND BUMP AS MUCH PEOPLE AS YOU CAN AND NOT GET ARRESTED!!!!! IT'S LIKE MY DREAM WORLD!!!!!" you screamed in happiness.

People stared at you like you were mental but you didn't care. You were in your own little world thinking about how you could crash anyone multiple of times and not get in trouble.

While you were in your own little world, Youngguk stared at you in confusion, but then laughed.

*She's so adorable with her 3D-ness." he chuckled to himself and lead you into the line.

Where it was finally your turn, you quickly ran to a cart and got ready. 

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, please put your seat belts on and keep your hands away from the edge of the cart." the speaker announced.

You got ready and stepped on the pedal. Just as you stepped on it,.you jerked forward but you quickly turned the steering wheel so you were back on track. You quickly found Youngguk without him knowing and crashed into him.

"What the-!" he jerked his head to find you and smirked.

"I got you now!" he turned his steering wheel so that he was facing you.

"Bring it on!" you yelled back to him.

"YAAAAHHHHHHH!" you both yelled as you two crashed head on. Jerking back at the impact, you laughed at quickly bumped him again. Having quick reflexes, you quickly turned the other way so you were behind him and bumped into him again.

"WHAT THE!!"" he turned around and yelled, "YAH!! ~~~~~~~ COME BACK HERE AND LET ME TEACH YOU A LESSON!!" he yelled at he moved his cart so that it was facing yours.

The both of you yelled and drove towards each other. As you two were about to crash it suddenly stopped.

"WHAT THE !!?!?!" you yelled as you looked around. Every single cart had stopped and some of the people were getting out of it.

"ARRGGHHH! YOU JUST HAD TO STOP THERE DIDN"T YOU? I WAS HAVING A BLSH UNTIL YOU MOTHERERS SOPPED IT!" you yelled angrily as you got out. Youngguk looked taken aback by your cussing and yelling but he then found it adorable how you were mad because of a game.

"~~~~ calm down, shisus, you're about to scare the crap out of those people." he commented as he dragged you out.

"I DON'T GIVE A I WAS ABOUT TO-" your yelling had stopped as Youngguk put his hand around your mouth to make you stop.

"Miahne, my friend is really hot tempered. Bye!"he yelled back to the customers that were in the arena. The people in the area just stared at you two and thinking about how weird you guys were.

As you calmed down Youngguk took you to go get ice-cream since you had been craving it for a long time.

"What flavor do you want? Let me get it for you." you told him since you want to repay him for helping you with the fight last time.

"What? I can't let a lady pay for me?"

"No excuses! You and the other guys have already done enough for me! I want to pay you back." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, positive." you told him with a smile.

He told you the flavor he wanted and you went to buy it. You gave it to him and you guys ate your ice-cream in comfortable silence.

"Hey I-" youngguk turned around to ask you something but the sight of you seductively your ice-cream without knowing it made him stop. He gulped as you your fingers as the ice-cream melted and slowly liked it back to the top.

"You were saying~?" you asked him with a confused look on why he stopped.

"Oh-h-h- umm nothing!" he said flustered by your iness without even trying.

*How can she be so y while she's just eating an ice-cream? AND SHE'S NOT EVEN TRYING!" he thought to himself.

"Mmmmm~ Oohhhh~ Yeaaaahhh~" you moaned as you were the ice-cream. Youngguk turned red and even though he didn't want to admit it, you were turning him on.

"U-h-h-uh wait here, i'll be back, i'm just going to the restroom." he told you quickly before running of to finish up some "business"

You shrugged it off and continued to eat your ice-cream.

"Having fun there~?" a voice asked.

 

 

hi guyss!!! thanks sooo much for subscribing and here's a semi long chappie for you!!!! You guys re awesome supporting my story even through the problems with the data base but i hope it'll get fixed!! ^^ Who else say NU'EST's mv??? i'm addicted to them now!! i had their official mv and the mv with eng subs both on play yesterday!!!! and taeminnie has some competition on crossdressing!!!! to be honest, i think Ren would be prettier than taemin if they both cross dressed... =.= but thats just me.. ^^