Chapt. 07

Half Cursed Half Blessed

 

Momo and Sana had never felt so much guilt flowing through their blood before, they never thought they would feel it. But with Dahyun avoiding them for the past week or so, left a huge burden to their hearts. They did try, of course, but Dahyun with looking at them with so much fear, quickly grabbing their hands off of hers and running away, their colours seemed to be drained, they both didn't want Dahyun to look at them that way, like a predator, it hurts, it stung their hearts. This affected their everyday mood and atmosphere, every day they would enter the school gates with a cold, dark aura, knowing that Dahyun would still be avoiding them.

Out of both of them, Momo somehow seemed to be most affected, she started to really miss Dahyun, she felt restless, she became reckless. She would randomly shout when trying to sleep, she would clench her jaw every time she felt frustrated when it comes to Dahyun. Momo noticed she changed, she knows, she thought having only a small uncertain crush on Dahyun shouldn't affect her this much, but it did. She never knew she needed that person until she didn't have her in her grasp, they hadn't talked to each other for days. She started to feel weak. Momo smiled weakly, falling down on her bed, feeling her heart heavier than ever.

Sana was very affected as well, she desperately missed see Dahyun's super cute face, she missed pinching them, she missed everything about Dahyun, she told herself she will wait, she must, but as each day passes by without interacting and clinging to Dahyun, she started to feel tired, same as Momo, she started to feel weak. She could barely even sit up properly, had Dahyun already have such a big impact on her and Momo this quick? Sana was known as the playgirl in the school, but since Dahyun came to the school, she hasn't gone out with a single girl since. Sana chuckled at that thought, Dahyun had changed her, for the better. Maybe Dahyun doesn't even know or noticed it, but she really has affected them badly.

--

"Have y'all....?" Jeongyeon raised her eyebrows.

"No, we haven't" Sana replied softly.

"She's avoiding us well, we can't even find her," Momo sighed.

"Looks like you two triggered a really bad memory or some sort," Tzuyu commented.

"As I said, you really shouldn't have done that," Mina facepalmed.

"We could talk to her for you?" Chaeyoung offered.

"Yes, please, we just want her talking to us again!" Sana exclaimed.

"We'll get the quiet ones to talk, like maybe Mina or Tzuyu," Jeongyeon suggested.

"What about me?" Chaeyoung pointed to herself.

"We know you don't listen that well," Mina giggled.

"Hey!"

.
.
.
.

Dahyun sighed as she sat on the thin grass, she looked at the clear water stream flowing down towards the big pond in front of her. It was only a few days ago when Dahyun found this garden near the back of the school, it's atmosphere relaxed her, from then on her feet would automatically lead her to the garden, she was here often, she didn't mind it at all.

Dahyun sighed again as her hand lifted itself, it held itself in the air, soon a spark ignited. Dahyun wouldn't be surprised with this action, but currently, her eyes went wide and her jaw hung open. The small spark of lighting stood there, in the air, still. It hovered in the air, Dahyun took a while to process, slowly standing up and moving closer to the lighting, she held her hand up and touched it, it moved back, in the same direction her hand applied force to. Dahyun was very confused, she reached out her hand again but dragged it in the air this time, more still lighting appeared at the tip of her finger, Dahyun started to smile, amused. She was drawing with her lightning, it was like her finger was a 3D pen, drawing it in the air. She left her hand move on its own, drawing whatever it wants, she just watched with amusement, she even flapped her wings to fly up and assist her hand. Dahyun felt light, she felt somewhat free. 

When her hand finished drawing, she stepped back and looked at what it made. It was a little girl, with a halo on it, Dahyun was shocked, her heart started to beat fast, tears started to collect in her eyes, her body felt angry, she clenched her fist tightly. Dahyun lifted her right foot and stomped it hard on the ground, causing the lighting drawing to crumble down and shatter. Dahyun fell to the ground, she hugged her knees and cried, her heart and chest were aching, her head was pounding, wanting to explode, she cried quietly, in hopes she wouldn't attract unwanted attention. But unknown to her, someone was already watching from the beginning.

Dahyun cried hard but quiet for a while until she heard movement from beside her, Dahyun peaked through her arms and saw her childhood best friend.

"Tzuyu?"

"Hi unnie, are you okay?" Tzuyu asked softly.

"I'm fine Tzuyu," Dahyun replied.

"You're crying, you're obviously not fine," Tzuyu plastered.

"Well, I'm fine now," Dahyun answered back.

"Unnie, you know you can tell me anything, right?" Tzuyu patted Dahyun on the back.

"Yes Tzuyu, I know, thank you," Dahyun gave her a small smile.

"I wouldn't judge whoever you are unnie," Tzuyu reassured. Dahyun froze, would she really? Should she? 

"Thanks, Tzuyu, I'm just not ready to tell anything yet," Dahyun spoke. Guess not.

"Whenever you're ready, I'm here," Tzuyu nodded. There was silence after that, a comfortable one, Dahyun was thankful of Tzuyu, maybe she's someone she can actually trust. Dahyun was lost in thought when a strong sudden gust of wind blew towards them, knocking off Dahyun's cap and hood of her head. Dahyun panicked, she covered her head as she quickly ran for her cap, placing it back on her head and putting her hood back on. When she turned around, it was too late, Tzuyu was wide-eyed, her jaw hanging low. Tzuyu had seen it, she had seen it all, her horns.

"Tzuyu! Lets me explain!" Dahyun held her hands up towards Tzuyu, sweating profusely.

"U-Unnie, y-you have..." Tzuyu was speechless, now she knew why Dahyun was so secretive about it. Dahyun sighed deeply, it was too late to say anything else, Dahyun shut her eyes tightly, preparing herself mentally for the loud hurtful comments from the younger.

"Unnie! That's so cool!" Dahyun opened her eyes, what? Cool?

"Wow! You're a hybrid unnie! That so cool!" Tzuyu complimented her.

"You're not angry, disgusted?"

"No? Why would I be?" Tzuyu frowned.

"Because I'm half Demon!"

"So? You're still an Angel by heart, what's wrong with that?" Tzuyu smiled. Dahyun smiled back, brighter than ever before.

"Can you show me any more of them unnie?" Tzuyu asked politely. Dahyun thought for a second, before finally deciding why not?

Dahyun removed her cap and hood, she removed her mask and took out her tail, Dahyun felt a nice release from her tail, letting the air circulate around it. Tzuyu was left jaw dropped.

"Woah unnie! Are those fangs?! No wonder you wanted no one to touch your mask so bad! They look sick! Can I touch your horns and tail?" Tzuyu exclaimed, now jumping up and down. Dahyun chuckled before nodding, Tzuyu ran over to Dahyun and her tail, Dahyun let her tail wrap around Tzuyu's hand, letting it appreciate the touch, Tzuyu's gasped many times, all out of amusement. Tzuyu proceeded to her horns, they were as hard as they looked, Tzuyu would feel the crooked patterns running through the horns, it felt weird but satisfying as well. Tzuyu eventually calmed down and went back to sit, Dahyun covered herself back up again and sat down next to Tzuyu. 

"You know, I'd never thought I'll get this kind of reaction from you, I thought you were Chaeyoung for a second!" Dahyun laughed.

"I just got super excited, that's all," Tzuyu replied. The two started to chat and laugh together until they realised it was very late.

"Oh, it's late Tzuyu, we should head home now," Dahyun spoke checking the time.

"Ya we really should," Tzuyu replied. Dahyun got up and was about to head out when Tzuyu called her.

"You know, you should open up to the others, they are really trustworthy, they really don't care what you are, as long as you're yourself," Tzuyu spoke calmly, her words made Dahyun smile, she nodded.

"I'll keep that in mind," Dahyun answered.

"Oh, and also, talk to Sana and Momo again, they look dead without you," Tzuyu laughed.

"Really?" 

"Yea, every day they look like zombies without you talking to them, you should see it for yourself," Tzuyu patted Dahyun's shoulder. The two then headed back home, bidding goodbyes and parting ways. 

___

"Target acquired," A man spoke into his cell, watching Dahyun leave the garden with Tzuyu.

"Good, confirmed?" A voice replied back.

"Yes, a girl with blonde hair, has horns, tail and fangs hidden in her baggy clothes," The man described.

"Alright, mission activated?"

"Mission activated,"

_________
Author's note: 
Hi, Merry Christmas! Sorry for the short, late and ty update. I wanted to spend time with my family.