Chapter 7

Snowflake Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin was nervous. Right now he wasn't sure if it was a good idea that he went to have lunch with Baekhyun and Jongdae. Before he was happy but right now he felt nervous and scared. Jongdae hadn't seemed to be happy to have him here. On the contrary. But he wouldn't kick him out, right? Xiumin sighed. Or would he? But also... Jongdae said that he would be his friend. So that had to mean something... Otherwise Xiumin pushed him to be this. Normally Jongdae would not even asking to be the friend of the second prince, or would he?  

"Maybe it's better if I leave...", he muttered under his breath. 

"Why? You said you have time for lunch with us, right?" Jongdae who entered the room, followed by Baekhyun,  asked. "Or do you don't want to be here and just came because Baekhyun dragged you here?"

"I didn't...", began Baekhyun, but Xiumin didn't let him finish. 

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable", he said shy. "You don't need to force yourself to have dinner with me if you don't want me to be here."

Jongdae snorted. "It's true that I was surprised. But I'm okay to have you here", he replied. "One advice from a friend: You need to be more confident, my prince."

Advice from a friend... "Are you serious?", Xiumin asked. "Whenever I try to be confident people are...", he searched for the best word "angry to me."

"You're a prince, aren't you? Everyone other  just want to be high in rank. You're more than them. So you can be proud. "

"I can't be proud about a coincidence", Xiumin answered. "And I'm maybe higher in rank. But they are..."

"Not here", Baekhyun said.  "So you can be just you. At least with us."

Xiumin shook his head. "No. If I were just myself you would be in danger. " He looked at Jongdae. "You felt it yesterday. I'm different th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter