Chapter 5

Snowflake Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jongdae awakes in the next Morning after, everything is first so surreal like a dream. What would be no wonder because:

"How the hell can I be a friend of the second prince?"

Even if said Prince is very nice, handsome, cute and a tease and his lips when he kissed was so soft and ... Wait. Jongdae touched his Lips. The Prince kissed him. Him! Jongdae! What is this? Any weird cinderella story? Jongdae, his fingers still on his lips while remembering the kiss, sighed. Of course, Prince Xiumin, no Minseok, wasn't his first kiss. Definetely not. Jongdae had had a few boyfriends, mostly in secret, even one or two girlfriends. But the girlfriends not because he was in love with them but because of his parents. His parents. He should probaly talk with them. But to be honest, he doesen't like to. Especially after all what happend last month. But that was a different thing to think about.

 

"Who are you that you could talk like this to us?  Another freak? I didn't know the second prince had seduced two men."

"You don't even know him! You don't know how a freak and disappoint he is!"

 

"What did you do to them, that they hate you so much?", Jongdae asked him. "It must be an huge crime."

"It is", Xiumin nodded in agreement. "I'm the second Prince of this kingdom."

 

Jongdae couldn't understand it and still can't. Until yesterday he thought, that any of the king's family would be happy. Because the have servents and money. Who has worries when their life is like that? But it didn't seem like that is so easy. And it startled and embarrased him a lot too see Xiumin cry and be angry. Too see these rich people talk about him bad like that. And now, now he had agreed to be the seconds prince friend. Jongdae grimaced.

Definetely some weird cinderella story.

Jongdae crawled out of his bed. Or to be exact the bed in Baekhyun's guest room. What was now since he talked the last with his parents, three weeks ago, his room. Since Jongdae had need some distance too them. And maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter