Chapter 3

Snowflake Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin had to admit that he is amused. More than he thought that he would be tonight. But this boy, Jongdae, right in front looked like a feared deer. It's clearly obvious about what he thought what Xiumin meant with "I want you".  And Xiumin is no one who enjoyed to fear or scare people. But now he decided to play a little bit longer. 

"Did you say I can't?", Xiumin asked Jongdae. "Why do you think so? Like you said: You helped me. So I want to pay you back. Do you a favour."

"You... You  don't need to", Jongdae said and gulped. "Especially not like this."

Xiumin winked flirty at him. "I insist Jongdae. Don't you think that I'm good looking?  So it wouldn't be hard to be with me, right? And after all you're very cute too."

"You think I'm cute?", Jongdae asked him with big eyes.

Xiumin smiled at him.  "Of course you are." 

"Ehm.... Thank you, I think? ", Jongdae said. "I think you are too. I mean cute."

Xiumin looked surprised at him. He didn't expected something like this from Jongdae. Then Xiumin leans in too kiss Jongdae shortly on his lips. He probably shouldn't. But he couldn't hold back himself any longer. 

"I think I need to go now", Jongdae said and blushed. "Baekhyun is surely waiting for me. And like I said: You don't need to do me favour."

Oh oh... Xiumin took a deep breath. "Please stay a little while longer", he asked him then.  "But I think you misunderstand what I was talking about. I don't plan to take you to make you mine." At least not yet.

Jongdae's mouth formed an surprised oh  and his eyes are bigger than anytime before. 

Xiumin smiled. "I never would do something like this against your will. But if you want me to..."

"No!", Jongdae called out. 

"Wow, that was pretty clear", Xiumin's smile transformed into a grin. "Besides, I meant everything like I said it."

Jongdae blushed again. "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter