Chapter 1

Snowflake Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin was absolutely not in the mood for the festival tonight. To be honest, he wants never to go to any . Especially if it was celebrated in honor of his brother crown Prince Suho. Not that he didn't like him, they were really close, but it was hard to be with him on officially occasions. All the stares, whisper, comments and talking. Xiumin hated it so much.  But if he wouldn't attend to the festival there would be a lot more of it than usual. And at least it wouldn't be behind his back. Not that there is any difference. And of course, Xiumin knew how much Suho hated all of this talking about Xiumin too. But his brother couldn't do anything. And their parents... 

Xiumin sighed. It was really complicated. Sometimes he wished he could live as someone normal. Not as the person who he is - the second Prince of this kingdom. But he knew too, that no matter what he did, tried or said - all the people judge him for be the second. 

Maybe if I were a princess it would be different. It wasn't the first time he had asked himself this question. And it never will be the last. 

"Xiumin."

Xiumin twitched if he heard suddenly his name.  But then he smiled over his whole face. There in the entrance of the room stayed his best friend since years.  And the only one. Wich he sadly can't see often. "Kyungsoo. You hadn't have to come for tonight."

"Of course I have. You're my best friend, also there more guest's than usual invited", Kyungsoo.  "And besides that Kai nearly begged me."

''Kai?", Xiumin frowned. He never heard of someone who has the name Kai.

"You know, Kim Jongin", Kyungsoo explained, if he noticed his friend's confusing. 

"Ah yes. I didn't know he had now a official name", Xiumin replied.  "Isn't he a bit young for it?" 

"You were twelve when you got it", Kyungsoo remembered Xiumin. "He's sixteen now."  Kyungsoo looked over his friend. "Anyways, you're beautiful tonight. The designer of this clothes did his job very good."

Xiumin nodded in agreement. He had to admit that Kyungsoo is right. Xiumin really loves this clothes. Especially the light blue velvet shirt with silver embroidery in the form of a few little snowflakes. It's perfect for this winter - But a bit ironic since his power is frost too. Even though Xiumin liked snow, snowflakes and Ice Flowers - in his opinion his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter