Chapter 4

Snowflake Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minseok."

Xiumin sighed. He really isn't in the right mood to talk now.  Especially not with him. But sadly he is too polite to not respond. 

"What do you want, Suho?", he asked and few Moments later it's indeed his brother who entered his room. Suho alias Kim Junmyeon alias the Crown Prince. And he definitely doesn't look amused.

"Are you serious asking me what I want?", Suho wanted to know. "Where were you yesterday? I missed you."

Xiumin couldn't help - he snorted.  "I was a bit bored, so I leaved soon." That's a half lie but he really didn't care.

"Bored?", Suho repeated. "Are you kidding me? People told me you were leaving the party half a hour after begin - with a boy." 

Great. People told him. But why I am surprised really ... Xiumin sighed again. "So? What about it?"

"Xiumin", Suho beginned. "No, Minseok. You know I love you, I try to protect you, I want protect you but you're not helpful if you do something like this ..." 

"Something like what?", Xiumin wants to know. Even if he was sure that he know the answer. 

"Don't make me say it out loud Min", Suho said through gritted teeth.  "Please don't."

Xiumin couldn't help he clenched his fist.

"And by the way where is the boy?", Suho asked.

"I don't know.  Here not like you can see. We only talked a bit. He was nice. More nice to me like anyone else in this palace  was in a very long time." Xiumin smiled when he remembere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter