Chapter 2

Snowflake Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're weird."

Jongdae thought a few moment that he might imagine things, but it's indeed the first thing the Second Prince, Xiumin, said to him. Jongdae have to admit that it made him feel a bit angry, since he was the one who defended the Prince. And now it's he himself who got called like that. That's not fair. But maybe royals are like that? He don't know. He never talked with any. And he never planned to.

"I don't think, that he knew about what he have done", the other man said. "I never saw him before here on party or festival like this", he added. "Do you was?" The last question asked he to Jongdae.

Jongdae shrugged. "No, I wasn't", he answered. "And I'm not weird", he pointed out.

"You are", the prince said and looked thoughtful at him. "No one ever defensed me, like you did. And no one dared to talk to this women like you did to them. Do you even has any Idea who they were?", he wanted to know. But before Jongdae can say anything he waved the latters answer away. "No of course, you haven't. Otherwise you wouldn't have say this things", the prince sighed. "Too bad. Now it's too late for you. Your image now is irreperable damaged."

"My what is what?", Jongdae stared with wide eyes in disbelief at him.

The prince cleared his throat. "You don't know anything about the people here, right? And about the king's family..."

"You complain about my help for you?", Jongdae couldn't believe it. "You cant't be serious. Didn't you have to be thankful that I..."

"I am thankful. But you're a nice boy and now you're related to me", the prince said. "By the way, I should have intruduced myself earlier - even if Kyungsoo did it for me. My name is Xiumin. And you're Jongdae right?"

Jongdae nodded, still confused. "Yes, that's my name."

"What should we do with him now?", it's Kyungsoo again. "Send back to Baekhyun?"

"No. Not yet. He will come with me", the prince replied and the sound of his voice is getting Jongdae goosebumps.

 

♧☆♡

To be honest, Xiumin doesn't know what to do. He probably shouldn't take this boy with him, especially now after Jongdae defended him like that. But Xiumin wants it. He really can't let him go. And there ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter