My

Best Friends?

 


 

After crying over Wonwoo yet again for god knows how long, you decided that you finally had enough. You don’t know what came over you but you woke up one day suddenly raging mad at Wonwoo and you wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine. After all the he’s put you through, you thought he deserved to feel the same.

 

You were just so disgusted by how he was acting. He seems to think that your entire world revolved around him, telling you what to ing do and who to ing hang out with. He’s your best friend, yes but he is just your best friend.

 

Or maybe not.

 

After everything that’s happened, he doesn’t deserve to be your called best friend anymore. You don’t even know him anymore. “Babe, stop,” Seokmin chuckled as he gently pulled away from you. He looked around the cafeteria with his flushed cheeks and went, “You can’t be doing that so much in public.”

 

 You only giggled, kissing him yet again and gently prying his mouth open with your thumb and index finger on his chin. Seokmin was all too weak for you. He gave in way to easily and responded to you obediently.

 

At a table not far from yours sat Wonwoo. His fist was shaking, the pencil he was holding almost snapping in two because of how tightly he was gripping it. He was staring at your little display through narrowed eyes. He was pissed and that’s exactly what you wanted.

 

This was all part of your plan. You wanted to provoke him the best way you could. You did everything he told you not to do. You continued to hang out with Seokmin and acted like this whenever you knew Wonwoo was around to see. You’d feel guilty sometimes because it seemed like you were using the guy but you just couldn’t stop yourself from wanting to make Wonwoo mad.

 

Seokmin was dazed the moment you pulled away. You grinned at the expression he made, giving him one last peck on the lips before suggesting you two should probably get going. The boy blinked back to his senses then and let you pull him up to his feet.

 

As you two were walking out, you passed by Wonwoo’s table (on purpose) and boldly flashed him a smirk before disappearing behind the double doors. Frustrated, he groaned out load and slammed his poor pencil on the table.

 

He received several judging looks for the students around him but he didn’t care one bit. He wasn’t ing stupid. He knew what you were trying to do but no matter how hard he tried not to fall for it, his anger was a raging bull, it can’t be contained. He couldn’t even pretend like he isn’t affected.

 

He had no idea where this was even coming from. He thought that if he just gave you more time then everything would finally be okay again but now you’re doing this… It isn’t even like you to do something like this but if he has changed then maybe you did too.

 

After taking several breaths to calm himself down, Wonwoo stuffed his things into his bag and walked out of the cafeteria. A mixture of determination and vengeance was written all over his face, a malicious glint in his eyes. “Two can play at that game,” he murmured to himself, smirking.

 

 

The two seemed to like going through vicious cycles. If at first it was all about not talking to each other, fighting and crying then repeat, now it was getting each other mad by doing what the other didn’t want them to do, sarcastic, insult ridden confrontations then back again.

 

They were both way too stubborn. Neither one of them didn’t want to back down from this. They have let their pride take over them completely and have become relentless at this point. Any ounce of rationality left in them would quickly leave the moment they see an opportunity to hurt the other.  

 

“You ing, ! She’s my cousin for ’s sake. Why her?!” You yelled, pushing a drunk Wonwoo by the chest. Wonwoo, who reeks of alcohol, broke his fall by forcibly leaning forward. “Why not her?” he whispered mockingly. “I mean, can’t I have a little fun too? You have a lot of fun with Seokmin these days.” His words were spiteful and venomous. It made your blood boil.

 

You may have already seen this coming. Wonwoo was definitely not going to be idle while you continuously try to agitate him but you definitely weren’t prepared for who he was going to use as a pawn in your little game. You can’t believe he had to drag your naïve younger cousin into this mess. 

 

She doesn’t even go to your university and you don’t think you mentioned her as much to Wonwoo before but she is the closest thing to a family you have out here. You care for her so much and promised her parents you’ll take good care of her. She’s like a sister to you and now Wonwoo was going to play with her so he can get back at you.

 

You had to cancel on a date with Seokmin tonight because your uncle and aunt were worried sick that your cousin wasn’t picking up any of their calls, only to find out that Wonwoo took her to the very first house party she’s ever been to and even made her drink when the girl has never even tasted alcohol in her entire life.

 

God, you were so ing mad at Wonwoo right now. You pushed him once again, much harder than the last time. “Have all the ing fun you want, you jerk. Just don’t try your bull on my cousin!” You were about to walk out on Wonwoo to look for the girl and take her back to her dorm but his scornful laughter made you stop in your tracks.

 

“What makes you think I’d listen to you? I thought best friends don’t have the right to dictate each other’s lives,” he so sarcastically countered despite slurring his words a little. With fists tightly balled, you whipped around and glared at him. 

 

“ off! I’m not your best friend anymore,” you shouted, furious yet he had the nerve to laugh at you again, much louder this time. “All the more reason why you shouldn’t in to this then.” You opened your mouth to retaliate but you closed it back up, feeling slightly defeated.

 

Instead, you clenched your jaw tightly. Wonwoo smirked at your reaction, shoving his hands into his pocket and stepping closer. “If I can’t have what I want—” he suddenly said, his voice low and taunting. He lowered himself a tiny bit so that he’s at your eye level, looking straight into your orbs. “—then neither can you.”

 

 

 He leaned away flashing you a wicked smile while you scowled. You were about to attack the ing but your cousin came bursting through the kitchen door right on time. The girl was fuming, wobbly pushing past you to cling to Wonwoo. “Unnie! What the hell are you doing to my boyfriend?! Get out of here and give me some ing freedom, please!”

 

You didn’t even have time to say anything anymore. She dragged Wonwoo out with her, leaving you in the kitchen of a complete stranger’s house. You stood there, gritting you teeth as the image of Wonwoo sending you a ing wink before leaving replayed in your head.

 

 

Weeks later, Wonwoo still has your poor cousin wrapped around his finger. You tried to reach out to her plenty of times but she really wouldn’t listen to you anymore. God knows what that bastard has done to her but you’re no better since you’re practically doing the same to Seokmin.

 

Almost every night, your conflicting thoughts kept you up. You kept going back and forth about stopping but then your inner demons keep you from doing so. There was too much hatred in your heart. You couldn’t let your pride go that easily. You couldn’t let Wonwoo win.  

 

“Babe…” Seokmin called in concern, cupping your face. “Look at these…” he murmured as he caressed the horrible dark circles under your eyes. “Are you getting insomnia or something? Why haven’t you been sleeping properly these days?” He looked so worried over you that you want to stab yourself with the pen you were holding.

 

“Because the guilt of what I’m doing to you is eating me out alive…” you wanted to say but instead, you pressed a light kiss on his lips. You pulled away quickly, a faint, almost sad smile on your lips. “It’s just school… I’ll be fine. Don’t worry too much.” You ruffled his hair and scrunched your nose at him, going back to rewriting your notes.

 

In your peripheral vision, you can see Seokmin pouting at you. He scooted much closer to you and hugged your waist, resting his head on your shoulder. Honestly, when Wonwoo isn’t around, you actually enjoy moments like this with Seokmin.

 

Your heart actually flutters at gestures like these. He’s seriously the sweetest, most precious thing ever. You feel more than blessed to have him in your life but it’s realizing things like this that makes the ball of guilt sitting at the pit of your stomach grow and you just feel way worse.

 

You abruptly stopped from writing, suddenly feeling your nose burn and your chest begin to ache. You don’t deserve him. You’re a horrible person for doing this to someone who showed you nothing but love and care. You took in a deep, deep breath and combed his hair with your fingers. You kissed the top of his head, closing your eyes shut, trying so hard to hold back your tears.

 

Slowly, he pulled away from you. He looked into your eyes and let out an awkward chuckle. “You’re not even saying anything but I just know that something’s wrong.” He gently grabbed both your hands and looking into your eyes warmly. “Do you want to talk about it, my love?” . The way he looked at you, the way he addressed you tore your heart apart.

 

You just stared at him, thinking long and hard if you should just tell him the truth. It’s going to hurt him a lot but you think you’ve dragged this on for much too long. Right now, you couldn’t care less about getting back at Wonwoo. You can do it in another way or better yet, you could just ing stop it all together.

 

Seokmin was patiently waiting for you to speak. He silently stared back you, rubbing comforting circles at the back of your hands with his thumbs. You heaved a deep, heavy sigh to prepare yourself and squeezed his hands. Here goes nothing…

 

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t my favorite couple!” You heard Mingyu holler, rushing to squeeze his gigantic self between the two of you. He draped his long arms over both your shoulders and casually asked what you were up to despite being obviously uninterested. You wanted to strangle him for his bad timing.

 

“We were kind of in the middle of something but you just ruined it… What the do want, Kim Mingyu?” you snapped but he seemed way too ecstatic to notice or even care. “My birthday’s right around the corner so I’m inviting you guys to my party!” he beamed and grinned widely at the two of you.

 

“My house this Saturday, okay? I’ll be expecting you both! You better not miss out!” And with that, the giant oddball got up and jogged away with a huge wave of his hand as a farewell. You sighed to yourself, feeling your head ache a little. This just meant that you were going to see Wonwoo with your cousin again and that’s the last thing you wanted right now.

 

 

The weekend rolled around fast. After what only seemed like a blink of an eye, you and Seokmin were all dressed up and ready to party at Mingyu’s place. Way before you hailed a cab though, you mentally told yourself that you were actually going to enjoy the night and not worry about stupid Wonwoo.

 

You told yourself you were going to the party for your precious friend and that was that. You weren’t even going to pay attention to Wonwoo. You were going to pretend that he doesn’t exist tonight. You were going to have fun drinking with Seokmin and reuniting with all your other close friends from high school. You told yourself that it’ll be perfectly fine, that you totally got this.

 

When you finally arrived, you took a deep breath and tightly held onto Seokmin’s hand. There were already people being a total wreck in the front yard. It was a tiny bit difficult for you and Seokmin to actually make it to the front door but then again, this was your fault for being an hour late.

 

You had to finish some research work before coming or else your partner would roast your . You did the best you could and what’s important is that you’re here now, right? Seokmin laughed when you stumbled into him after dodging some drunk frat boy who suddenly charged into a bush. “Easy there, love,” he whispered in your ear when he caught you by the waist.

 

He wasn’t even drunk yet but he was already acting flirty with you. You couldn’t help but giggle like a school girl because of it. Almost immediately, after you shut the door behind you, you heard familiar voices yell out your name. You grinned widely as your beloved boys scrambled to hug and greet you. You exchanged how are you’s and I miss you’s followed by you introducing them to Seokmin.

 

They welcomed with open arms, instantly making him feel comfortable with them. While they were passing you all sorts of alcohol concoctions, you noticed that the birthday boy was nowhere to be found. You looked around one more time in the middle of your shot to make sure you didn’t just miss him but he really wasn’t there.

 

“Hey, where the hell is Mingyu?” you screamed into Seungkwan’s ear so he could hear you over the loud music playing in the living room. The boy laughed hard. “Last time I saw him, he was headed up to his bedroom with a girl tailing after him! He’s probably still up there.” Seungkwan leaned away winking and you rolled your eyes.

 

“Well, it is his birthday after all. Let the boy have some fun!” You took yet another mysterious drink from one of your friends before the lot of you moved to the living room to sit down and catch up with each other. Of course, Seokmin was always close by despite mingling with other people.

 

You had a lot of fun talking to your friends again after so long, hearing their funny experiences in their universities and all the trouble they’ve gotten into when you parted ways for college. They talked to you about many things ranging from problems in school, mental health, girls and their lives.

 

You were laughing so hard your stomach would hurt and that hasn’t happened in a really long time. A warm feeling started to settle in your chest. You realized just how much you missed these crackheads. You were all recalling the wild things you did during high school and nostalgia hit you so hard you wanted to bawl your eyes out.

 

After a while of your mouths moving non-stop, Mingyu finally showed up and joined you guys. You quickly wished him a happy birthday, Seokmin doing the same as well and thanking him for the invite despite them not knowing each other for that long yet.

 

You were all in the middle of teasing Mingyu for what happened moments ago when a familiar song started to play. Everyone’s eyes grew wide, looking at each other with big, excited grins on your faces. You automatically got up on your feet and ran to the makeshift dance floor in the middle of the living room, dancing and sing along.

 

It was a song you all loved very much during high school, one that you always jammed out to whenever and wherever you heard it. It brought back so many memories. It made you all so happy to be hearing it again but it also made you all emotional at the same time.

 

“I love you guys. I love you! I love you so much, oh my god!” Seungkwan blubbered as he went around kissing you guys on the cheek. He was so drunk now that he ended up kissing random people too. Actually, not one of you were sober at this point.

 

You quickly escaped Seungkwan’s clutches after receiving a horribly sloppy kiss on your cheek and jogged straight to Seokmin who was just sitting down, watching your whole exchange. You felt kind of bad that you were so focused on your friends that you weren’t able to keep him company that much but you’re sure he understood. As he always does.

 

You smiled at him brightly, tucking yourself between his legs and hugging his head to your chest. He chuckled at you fondly and stood up. He gave your lips a light peck as set his drink aside so he can wrap his arms around your waist. “You having fun, babe?” he said into your ear, making you giggle at how ticklish his breath felt against your skin.

 

You happily nodded at him and wrapped your own arms around his neck. Instinctively, he pulled you closer. You were already feeling hot from the alcohol but you felt a different type of warmth in his arms. He was singing along to the new song that was playing, reaching up to cup your cheek and directly sing the sweet lyrics of the song to you.

 

On top of his unbelievably amazing voice, his glowing smile and loving gaze upon you only intensified the blush that you already had on your cheeks. You were giggling at his antics, shaking your head at him in pure endearment. You leaned into his touch more and just let yourself get lost in his eyes. Your heart felt so full right now.

 

You got to hang out with the gang again in what felt like ages of being separated and now you were about to spend the rest of the night with the Lee Seokmin, your personal ball of sunshine. You let out a sigh of content, a relaxed smile on your lips as you rested your head against his chest. He continued to sing to you with his angelic voice and swayed you both to the rhythm.

 

Everything was just… perfect, too good to be true. You fervently prayed in your mind that fate would be more forgiving tonight but… it wouldn’t let you catch a break. Because right when the song ended, you spotted Wonwoo and your cousin across the room.

 

It would have been fine really. You already prepared yourself mentally for this after all but the sight in front of you was just way too disturbing. Wonwoo was your cousin’s neck, his hands gripping harshly at her while the girl shamelessly rubbed herself against what you supposed was his growing .

 

You were already drunk. Your mouth didn’t have any filters anymore and so does your actions. You didn’t even notice yourself pull away from Seokmin to cross your at the horrific display, scowling and cursing under your breath.

 

In that moment, Wonwoo coincidentally looked up from your cousin’s neck and your eyes met for few seconds. Now that he has got your attention, it was time to play. He pulled your cousin by the neck and practically devoured her lips in the most disgusting way you’ve ever seen.

 

He opened his eyes in the middle of it and stared right at you. That stared pierced right through you even from across the damn room. He raised an eyebrow cockily and pulled away from the heated kiss just to flash you a taunting smirk.

 

Oh, how you wanted to just smack that stupid smirk off his face. You shot him a glare and finally turned away, your mood completely ruined. So much for a perfect night. You snatched Seokmin’s drink from the table and downed the entire thing, hissing when you felt the stinging liquid go down your throat.

 

“Woah, there! Take it easy, love.” Seokmin chuckled as he took his glass back. He put the empty glass away and began drawing circles in your hips with his thumbs. You weren’t looking at them anymore but you weren’t looking at Seokmin either. You just glared into nothing, your jaw slightly clenched. “Wonwoo getting in your nerves?” he suddenly said after a few beats of silence.

 

“Yes,” you grumbled, crossing your arms again. “Then shouldn’t we do something to get back at him?” You stiffened for a split second and your breathing stopped. His words kept ringing inside your head as you felt your arms fall limp at either sides of you. You were shocked to say the least and that honestly made you think much clearer.

 

You were suddenly panicking, your mind scrambling to look for an explanation. You were going to tell him. You already had that chance before Mingyu so rudely interrupted you that one time but the days after that were too hectic for you two to sit down and properly talk about this. Still, you really were planning on to telling him. You wanted to so bad but definitely not under this type of circumstance.

 

“S-Seok…” was all that you managed to spit out after your internal break down. You frantically searched his face and his eyes for any sign of resentment but he looked as calm as ever. He didn’t even look the slightest bit upset or disappointed in you. He even smiled at you. “I kind of already knew what you’ve been up to,” he murmured, his smile faltering a tiny bit.

 

In came a wave of guilt and shame washing over you like a freezing ocean wave. You felt dizzy but you weren’t sure if it was from the alcohol or all your overwhelming emotions right now. “… I’m so sorry, Seokmin… After everything you’ve done for me… I—” Seokmin, still trying to maintain his smile, pulled you close to him again.

 

He tucked your hair behind your ear and looked at you with so much fondness you felt sick to your stomach. You didn’t deserve to be looked at like that. “It was a rude awakening for me, I must admit…” In that moment, you saw a hint of sadness in his eyes and you just felt even worse.

 

“It hurt at first but—I can’t believe I’m saying this—I actually enjoyed it.” You blinked in surprise, not sure if you actually heard him correctly. “What?” you said in bewilderment. Seokmin shrugged as he replied with, “I mean, you were being more affectionate to me. I get the chance to hold you like this, to kiss you… to feel like you loved me.”

 

You were starting to feel the ache spread in your chest but then Seokmin suddenly continued and said, “The best part is seeing Wonwoo seething mad though.” You didn’t know if he meant that or if he just said it to ease the blow but it managed to let a small smile slip on your lips. He smiled too, wider as if he was consoling you and telling you it was okay.

 

Still, there was a horrible guilty feeling just sitting at the pit of your stomach and making you suffer. You slowly put your arms back around his neck, searched his eyes and caressing the back of his neck. “I’m confused, Seok. Aren’t mad at me for basically…” You didn’t want to use the term but there was no other way to say it. You bit on your lip unsurely and mumbled, “…using you?”

 

He quickly shook his head, reassuring you with a tighter grip at your waist. “I’m not mad at you, love. I understand why you did it,” he said to you, sincerity pouring out of his voice. “You should’ve just told me, you know? I would’ve gladly helped.”

 

Your heart softened and ached at the same time. How could he say that? How? He’s way too nice to you. You really do not deserve a Lee Seokmin in your life. You knew he was trying to make you feel better but now the guilt was gnawing mercilessly at your insides.

 

You held his face gently, looking him straight in his beautiful glimmering orbs to really show him your genuineness when you said, “Even if you aren’t mad at me, I still want to say sorry to you. It’d be stupid to say I didn’t mean it…” You exhaled slowly, feeling the dread. 

 

“You were there for me, you loved me and I took advantage of all of that because of my pride and immaturity. I’m so, so sorry.” Tears quickly blurred your vision the moment you finished your sentence. He only pouted at you though, swaying you a little as he replied with, “I know you’re only apologizing but why does it seem like your breaking up with me too?”

 

Even when you’re at the verge of crying, he somehow magically makes you laugh. You shook your head fondly at him and blinked away the tears. You let out a small sigh, shrugging. “What I did was very unfair and wrong. Seokmin, as much as I don’t deserve you, you most definitely don’t deserve to be treated like that. What you deserve is much, much more and that’s something I can’t give you.”

 

His cute little pout morphed into a sad smile. He dropped his eyes for a split second, sighed heavily and nodded his head in understanding. He reluctantly let you go and just silently stood there. His silence, his sad smile and distance made you uneasy.

 

You were afraid that you were going to lose him but you knew you shouldn’t be selfish wanting to keep him around when all you’re doing was hurting him. You let out a sigh as well and dropped your gaze to the floor. He hated this. He hated seeing you so sad like this and even if he felt like his heart has been ripped clean off his chest just now, he still couldn’t help but put you first.

 

He hummed, tapping on his chin in thought. “Well… I can’t be your boyfriend anymore but I heard you don’t have a best friend anymore.” Your brows furrowed at him for a second, confused as to why he suddenly said that but then, a smile slowly crept up your face when you understood what he was getting at. He grinned back at you, his eyes disappearing into crescents. “I’d like to apply for the position!”

 

You felt borderline insane. Your emotions were shifting pretty fast but there’s just something about Seokmin that always turns your sorrows into light, comfortable happiness in a matter of seconds. You hit him lightly on the arm and laughed. “You’re hired!” You beamed, sporting a brighter smile. Out of habit, you kissed him.

 

You definitely weren’t supposed to do that but you still had alcohol in your system after all. He pulled away first, shyly chuckling. “I hope that’s the last one…” he mumbled as he reached over to grab a new drink. You knew what he meant but you felt like teasing him so you jutted out your lip in a pout and pretended to be upset.

 

“What does that mean? Am I a bad kisser, Seok?” He choked on his alcohol and winced. “Love, that’s not— I mean…” He looked extremely flustered and seeing him like that made you burst into a fit of giggles. “I’m only kidding! C’mon… let’s go out for sec.” You scrunched your nose and grabbed Seokmin’s hand.

 

You took an entire bottle of beer with your free hand, glancing at Wonwoo across the room who has now finally calmed down and is just sitting down on the couch. Your cousin was sitting on his lap though, a sight you no longer wanted to see. You sighed as the both of you made your way to the backyard.

 

People were throwing each other in the pool when you stepped out while the others were carelessly swimming in just their underwear. Seokmin and you made a face at the spectacle, deciding to sit under a tree that was illuminated with lanterns to escape all that.

 

You two were silent for a few minutes, sipping on your drinks every now and then as you watched the chaos in front of you. When you felt the alcohol kick in again, you heaved a deep sigh and finally started speaking.

 

“You know what, Seok?” You began, earning a hum from him who was in the middle of drinking. You pulled your knees to your chest and muttered, “I’m sick of playing this stupid game. I don’t care about Wonwoo anymore…” The guy scoffed, swirling the remaining liquid around in his cup.

 

“We both know that’s a lie,” he muttered back, making you snap your head to look at him and shoot him a glare. “ you,” was all you could say in return because… he’s kind of right. He just laughed and you just looked at him, still glaring but his laugh was too adorable and contagious that you ended up cracking into a smile.

 

“Wait— That’s it!” he suddenly said, abruptly stopping his laughter. He quickly turned to you and grinned rather mischievously.  Confused, all you could reply was a measly, “Huh?” Seokmin then moved closer to you and looked you dead in the eyes.

 

“ me!”

 

Seok?!

 

You literally choked on thin air. What the hell was this guy saying? He really is drunk now, isn’t he? Only then did Seomkin realize what just came out of his mouth. He quickly shook his hands in front of him in defense. “Wait, no! That didn’t come out right!”

 

You, being equally drunk and having no filters whatsoever, blinked and wondered to yourself. “I mean… Sure, I’ve your before but I don’t think we can—” Now it was Seokmin’s turn to choke. He blushed furiously as he covered your mouth with his free hand. “N-No! That’s n-not what I meant.” He let out a small sigh before dropping his hand and setting his cup down.

 

“What I’m trying to say is that we can pretend like we did it or something. I think that’s what’s going to make Wonwoo ing peak.”  He smirked a devilish smirk after he said that and raised his eyebrow. He was convincing you with his eyes. “You know you want to do it,” they seemed to say to you.

 

You let out a small sigh and slowly let his suggestive sink into your head. After the rather painful conversation you shared literally minutes ago and after what you said about not wanting to play games anymore, you thought you would’ve passed on this plan but then again, you plus alcohol would always be equal to bad decisions.

 

When you looked back at Seokmin again, you already shared the same mischievous glint in your eyes and you grinned much wider than you should. “Genius!” You praised, holding his face in your hands. You looked like you were about to kiss him so Seokmin quickly grabbed your wrists and pulled you up. “C’mon then!” he said, smiling cheekily.

 

You snickered as you went back inside. The two of you briefly discussed how you were actually going to do this at the same time that you looked for Wonwoo. To your luck, the said boy was with your clique playing some beer pong. You and Seokmin exchanged looks when you both realized how the opportunity presented itself to you so conveniently.

 

You smirked as you made your way to your friends with Seokmin trailing right behind you. The moment they saw you guys, they got even noisier and asked you to play with them. Wonwoo was the only one not making a fuss. He just stood there quietly, refusing to even turn his head in your direction.

 

You simply shook your head at their offer and told them that you actually had to take your leave. “What? You’re already leaving?! Why?” The birthday boy frowned and even missed his shot. You shrugged and held up your hand that was tightly clasping Seokmin’s. “We have other plans!”

 

For a moment, you wondered how the hell you were going to make it obvious that you plan to sleep with Seokmin but by some miracle, Hansol asked what you meant by Seokmin and you having ‘other plans.’ He furrowed his brows at you while the rest were shouting in the background about you ditching and what could possibly be more important that you had to leave right away.

 

“Oh god, Hansol Vernon Chwe.” You rolled your eyes in annoyance, acting now. “Are you really that dumb? I’m and I need him—” you paused, looking at Seokmin provocatively. “— to me senseless.” Everyone immediately made a face of utter disgust. Now, they were forcing you to leave. 

 

“Christ! Okay, okay. Just ing use protection. I don’t want to be an uncle yet,” Mingyu reminded, a finger pointed at you in warning. You laughed and winked at him right before turning to everyone else to say goodbye.

 

It was only for a few seconds but you swore you saw Wonwoo’s grip tighten around the bottle he was holding. His face looked hard, his jaw ticking. You walked out of the Kim residence giving Seokmin a high five and smirking triumphantly.

 


 

| Author's Note |

Did... y'all expect that? HAHAHA

Anyways, I'm sorry for only updatin now. 

I was supposed to last week but I got busy heh~

I hope you like this update though? And aren't that mad at me?

TBH, I feel so bad for Seokmin I might have to write something about him soon HAHAHAHA

Don't forget to leave some comments down below :D