Fake Marriage

Kaleidoscope Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_

“! They’re coming!” Wendy crossed the hall in just two huge strides, almost knocking the vase on the corner table with dying flowers in dire need of a grave.

“Who’s coming?” Irene’s head appeared behind the crack of the restroom door with a toothbrush hanging from and bland curiosity on her features.

Wendy made a face. “My parents! Go! Get ready!”

Irene’s eyes widened and curiosity was replaced by anxiety.

“Why do you have to tell me everything in the last minute!”

“They just called me so it’s not my fault!”

Wendy hastily picked up the clothes strewn around her room and slid them under her bed, which was well hidden by the thick sheets. Irene sighed and disappeared behind the door, moments later she appeared with all her clothes packed in two suitcases.

“Where are you going?” Wendy lifted a brow, eyeing her suspiciously.

Irene brushed past her fake wife, still pulling on her suitcases.

“I’m going to move in to your room for good.”

“What? No!” the protest was hard and quick.

“Ms. Son Seungwan,” Irene stared her down, brown eyes challenging her to oppose. “I’m tired of moving back and forth whenever your parents come around. And don’t worry, I’m not gonna do anything to you if that’s what you’re scared of.”

Wendy was tight-lipped but didn’t move to stop her when Irene walked to the double doors of her closet.

“Which drawer?” Irene glanced back at her, one hand on the knob.

Wendy shrugged and folded her arms. “I don’t have space anymore.”

Irene raised a brow in disbelief. “Your closet is bigger than my apartment and you don’t have space in there? What do you keep, elephants?”

Wendy rolled her eyes and walked to her in slow arrogant steps. She stopped when they were inches apart and leveled her eyes with Irene’s.

“Ms. Bae Joohyun,” Wendy smiled sweetly but her aura was pure poison. “No, I don’t keep elephants. But of course, honoring our contract, I’d be glad to clear some space for your amazingly designed clothes.”

Irene smiled smugly and equally as sweet, undaunted by the intimidating presence in front of her.

“Very well, lead the way, Your Majesty.”

“Just make sure to act well in front of my parents,” Wendy sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter