BigBang

Switch.

 

[A/N: I'm so sorry it took me literally forever to update this. It'll get interesting now, I promise. Warning: crude language.]

 

The Norea bong was ready to close and all five of the members were poised to make the frontpage on allkpop if Jiyong's hadn't accidentally dialed his manager an hour ago. Thankfully, just as the staff was ready to kick them out he arrived. Unfortunately for him they were all past their tipsy stage by about 3 hours.

 

"Oh, ho-ow did yoo kn-ow w-we were ere?" Jiyong said.

 

"Your drunk dialed me. Now start moving before some fangirls show up outside with cameras!"

 

"Ah, we we-ree jus aving some funn" Seunghyun slurred, falling backwards onto the couch.

 

"Aish. You're trying to get me fired right?" the manager said, pulling out his phone and ringing Top and Youngbae's managers. 

 

Collectively they managed to drag each of the members out a back entrance before any onlookers took too much notice. Seunghyun was the first one in the van and he hardly seemed to notice that they literally threw him in the back seat, where he rolled off and continued his rap staring up at the ceiling. Jiyong was next and was starting to grate on their patience as he kept going on and on about Galliano's winter collection. He was lucky they put him in a seat and not on the floor. Seungri was by far the most difficult to get, however, he kept running around the small room they were in. Leaping over the couch and out of their managers grip by just an inch. 

 

"Who the hell gave him soju??"

 

"Kids to hyper to listen to us without soju in him"

 

"Isn't Soju supposed to slow them down?"

 

"SEUNGRI-AH! IT'S 3AM AND YG WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS IF YOU DON'T GET IN THE VAN NOW!"

 

"You wouldn't tell him because then you'll get in trouble too" Seungri teased dodging his outstretched hand. Just then Bae's manager snuck up behind him and grabbed onto his arm with both hands.

 

"Got him!" he said. But of course Seungri didn't go easy to the van. He insisted they watch his performance of Justin Timberlake's y Back. Asking them periodically if they liked how he changed the choreography. They threw him on top of Jiyong who had fallen asleep with his head on the window. They made sure to lock the door. 

 

"Yah, why'd you guys lock the door? You don't want to watch me? Seungri asked as he tugged on the handle.

 

Thankfully for Seungri, they didn't answer. 3 down. The managers leaned on the van.

 

"They don't pay us enough for this."

 

Thankfully, Daesung and Youngbae, although loud, weren't as bad as the others. Youngbae decided on doing some fancy dance moves and they dragged him down the stairs. Daesung just kept asking them if his jokes on Family Outing were funny. Five minutes into the car ride and all that could be heard was soft snoring and Seunghyun's barely audible rap. At 5:30 am they reached their dorm. And now came the harder part, getting their dead weight to the dorms.

 

"That elevator better be working" Seunghyun's manager threatened. 

 

Jiyong, Seungri, and Daesung were first. All deposited into their rooms safely without any of them even waking up. Seunghyun and Youngbae were next. With everyone finally home their managers could breathe for a change. 

 

"We should tell YG about this"

 

"Nah, leave 'em."

 

"What?!? Were you not just here while we had to listen to Jiyong complain about how much better Galliano briefs were compared to Armani?"

 

"Yah, if you had their schedule wouldn't you get drunk every chance you could?"

 

"Ok. Fine. But next time call Daesung's manager instead"

 

"Fine" he chuckled.