Youngbae.

Switch.

 

Dance Studio A. This is my life. I love singing, for sure. But dancing, is my life. Since before I was a trainee I've always loved dancing. The movement, the music, the atmosphere...but especially the people. Dancers were everything I wanted to be when I was younger. They had this freedom about them, and confidence, but especially the sensuality. The girls were amazing. And hot. With tattoos and piercings. So y. I'm going to marry a dancer. I'm pretty sure of it.

 

Everyone was starting to leave, but I just faked going to the lounge to take a call and waited for the studio to finally be empty. Thirty minutes later and I'm back at it. The music playing isn't ours though, its not even korean. It's this underground american rap music, the kind of stuff only Top listens to. Its pretty cut and dry so other than the beat of the lyrics and bass there isn't a whole lot going on. Just enough for me to lock on the rhythm. And thats all I need. I'm watching my moves in the mirror, I look good. Every movement, isolation, hit, goes exactly where I want it. Do I sound conceited? Really, I'm not that bad. I just like watching myself dance. I look fresh. And I'm good at it. Ah. There goes that knee again. I gotta get the trainer to look at it. I lay down on the floor. I'm covered in sweat and I can barely breathe. And judging by the dirt all over my arm no ones cleaned up in a while. I close my eyes. As tired as I get from dancing, my mind feels refreshed after a session. I just follow the feel of the song and its so liberating. After all the schedules we have to follow its impossible to do something on our own without everyone else having to go to. I love them, but I'd rather not end up staying awake every night with myself. I like to sleep. And shower. I should go soon. 

 

I try getting up only to come to the conclusion that when I'm moving I feel like Youngbae, but when I sit still for too long I feel my appa. My bones make sounds and my muscles ache. They really are trying to kill us I swe-

 

The studio door opened at that exact thought. 

 

"Oh. Sorry, I thought practice had ended." She said. She was Ae-ree. She was way too mature, hot, and talented for me.

 

"Oh, it did. I was just...dancing. By myself. Alone. Not on the floor, obviously. You look really nice." Dammit. What was I saying?

 

"Um. Thanks. So, are you just going to keep sitting on the floor then?"

 

"No, no. I'm leaving. Now. Yeah. Leaving." I have officially lost my mind.

 

"Could you turn off the music? I don't need it."

 

"Yep. Got it."

 

"Thanks"

 

And with that I made the lamest exit in the history of mankind. What the hell was I thinking? One-I'm not even remotely in her league. Two-She probably wouldn't give me the time even if I was. Three-I'm pretty sure she has a boyfriend. I don't get it. I really just want to talk. I mean, yes, she's more than attractive. But every time I run into her my brain stops working. I can't get one good thing out of my mouth. Maybe I kinda smelled from dancing for 4 hours. I smelt my armpit. Nope its not that bad. She hated american music though. And that was kind of a deal breaker for me. I wanted to stick around. Watching her dance was no less that an experience in itself. But if she saw me she'd be more than creeped out. I dragged my feet down the hall and pressed the down button on the elevator. How can I possibly be this lame? Ugh. My forehead came in contact with the wall. At this rate even Top would get another girl before me. Actually, Top would get a girl no matter what. Kid couldn't dance to save his life but he had so much charisma girls just gravitated to him. And to think, he's the quietest when it comes to talking to them. But all he has to do is take off his sunglasses and they were handing over their . 

 

I got out the elevator and started walking back to the dorms. It was freezing out again so I walked as fast as I could without slipping on the newly formed ice. Back at the dorms I threw everything down on my bed and grabbed my towel. Shower time. Ah. Nothing feels better than hot water after being out in the cold. I was just walking to my room when Jiyong stopped me.

 

"So you talk to her yet?" he said with a sly smile.

 

"Who?" I said, he knew I was playing dumb. Ji was always quick to catch on if one of us liked a girl. 

 

"You know. Dancer chick"

 

"Dancer chick? You know there are tons of dancers at YG, right?"

 

"Ah what's her name again...Ae-lee? Ae-ree? Its one of those. So, you talk to her yet?"

 

"Yea, we talked."

 

"About...."

 

"Nothing really."

 

"Don't tell me you went all creepy again and were watching her from the door"

 

"No. I never did that!"

 

"But how did you know her name? I'm pretty sure I've never told any of you guys..."

 

"Yah. You know you talk in your sleep right?"

 

"Again? I thought I stopped..."

 

"Nope. Last nights conversation was interesting though..." Again with that smile. 

 

"Ehm, what was last nights conversation about?" I was kinda hoping he wouldn't tell me. Wrong.

 

"Oh well, it started with you telling me how she was perfect, in fact you had a list. You actually got to number 17 before I made you shut up. And just so you know, I don't care what size her b-"

 

"Yah. That's enough. I get it. I'll make sure I cover my mouth tonight"

 

"Or just close your door. Its not like I went looking for a conversation at 2am. You just talk really loud."

 

"I'll make sure I close it. Thanks." That was close. If the other guys had wandered in instead of Ji the next week would've been hell. I wouldn't have heard the end of it. Ah. I laid flat down on my bed. I was tired. Forget it, I'll think about her in the morning. Tonight, it was me, my bed, and my blanket. And just as I was curled up comfortably I noticed the door. Wide open. Ugh, really? I didn't need a repeat of last night though. I closed it. Night.