BESTFRIEND?!!

Forgotten Past

Then, she turned back and left.

I’m about to follow her again, until…

“Yah! Kyuhyun-ah! Where are you going?” I looked back and I saw manager hyung.

He walked towards me and grinned, “ today is a great day, isn’t it? We won! Now, we don’t have any problem. If your hyungs knew the news, they’ll be happy for you.”

I wasn’t paying attention on what he was talking about. That girl really bothered me. “Manager hyung, who’s that girl?” I asked.

“That girl? Ah! The girl who stole your song. We researched about her before. One of my staffs said that when she was a senior high schooler, she auditioned at our company. I think she want to take revenge because she didn’t pass the audition.”

“Take revenge?! But.. But why did she steal my compositions?! I’m not involved with that audition!”

“I-I don’t know! Maybe both of you auditioned at the same time. When you auditioned here, you immediately passed, right? Maybe she hated you because of that. Also, you told me that she looked familiar to you,” he answered.

Our conversation ended when his phone rang. “Excuse me ─Hello?” he said as he came inside the room.

After an hour, we left and went home. My hyungs were so happy for me. they even made my favorite dish.

That night, we celebrated. We celebrated as if we won the “Golden Disk Award.” Haha! We were exaggerating things, weren’t we?

I was about to go to sleep when I suddenly remembered what happened. I remembered that girl and she bothered me AGAIN!!

If manager hyung was right, then, why did she become an ELF? Because if she hated me at the first place, she wouldn’t became an ELF, right?

And another thing, when I asked her if we became acquaintances, her mood changed. She said that she doesn’t know…?

I see! She said she didn’t know… She didn’t say if we’ve been acquaintances or not! She didn’t answer my question directly… so, what was her real answer?

I decided to consult Leeteuk hyung. I think he’ll be surprised because this would be my first time to consult him regarding my problem. I’d never consult him before.

I knocked and said, “L-Leeteuk hyung? Are you still up?”

Fortunately, he was still awake. It seems like he was about to sleep when I arrived.

“Kyuhyun ah? What brought you here?” he asked and wondering. He sounded like he didn’t expected me to come.

“Can I go inside?” I said as I came in.

“Aish! No choice! You are already in,” he said and sighed.

I smirked and sat on his bed.

“Yah! If you want to play a game, invite Heechul instead,” he said.

“That was not the reason why I came here. Can I consult you on something, hyung?”

He was shocked when I asked him. And I think it was because of two reasons, because of the way I asked and because I want to consult him.

“S-Sure!! What’s that?” he asked and sat beside me.

Then, I told him about the girl who bothered me. I also told him about my thoughts.

“What do you think I must do?” I asked.

“I’m sorry but I can’t say something useful. We know each other for almost 3 years, I know what happened to you for the past three years but I don’t know your life before we met. So, you’re the only one that could answer all yout questions,” he explained.

“”ne. Your right! But hyung… there’s another thing that bothers me. I can’t remember my life before I became an artist. Yeah, I know where I studied, where I lived, who are my family and relatives. But I can’t remember who are the people that got involved with me. I can’t remember who are my classmates, my friends and the girls I admired.”

“That’s it!” he exclaimed, “She was your ex-girlfriend!”

I didn’t know what to answer, so I changed the topic when I saw a photo beside his lampshade. It was Leeteuk hyung and a mysterious girl.

“Leeteuk hyung, is that your girlfriend?” I asked and pointed to the picture.

“No,” he refused, “She’s my bestfriend.”

“B-Bestfriend?”

“Ne, bestfriend. Why?” he furrowed his eyebrows.

“Bestfriend… bestfriend…” I murmured.

Aish! What’s with that word? It’s annoying me! BESTFRIEND?!!

“Yah! Kyuhyun-ah, something wrong?” Leeteuk hyung asked.

“H-Huh? N-Nothing. Thank you, hyung. Good night,” I said and stood up.

“Don’t mention it. Don’t hesitate to consult me anytime you need me, okay?”

Then, I left and went back to my room.

 

 

Here's the next chapter of my story. I hope you're not getting bored in reading my story :D