I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY!!!

Forgotten Past

I opened my computer not to play starcraft but to research about her instead I wanted to know everything about her.

I visited her website and I saw many information about her. I hoped these could help.

Ok… Real name, Park Hyun Ae. 20 years old. Born on October 19, 1988. She’s living here in Seoul… Oh! She also studied at Seoul High. Huh? We were at the same batch… But I couldn’t recognize her. Maybe she was on the other class… She graduated MASCOM at Kyunghee University. But that’s broadcasting! How did she become a singer?… Experiences… She joined Seoul Singing Contest… Wait… Seoul Singing Contest? It sounds familiar… Aha! I also joined that contest. We were at the same year. How could that be? Is it just a coincidence?

And as I could remember, she smirked before she left. And that smirk… it looked familiar. Something like I saw that before. What was with her smirk?

The very next day, I started my day with my best ever smirk. I didn’t know but I felt like something great would happen today.

“Good morning, hyungs!!” I greeted my hyungs as t entered the kitchen.

“It seems like you already solved your problem,” Leeteuk hyung said.

“What problem?” asked my other hyungs curiously.

“Nothing important,” I answered and sat down.

“Thanks for the food!” we said and ate.

After we ate, Leeteuk hyung talked to me.

“Kyuhyun-ah. Do you remember who that girl is?” Leeteuk hyung asked.

“Huh? Yeah. I thought about it all night. And finally, I remembered who she was,” I answered.

“Then, who is she? He’s your ex-girlfriend, am I right?”

“No. She’s not my ex-girlfriend,” I declined.

“So, who is she to you?”

“She’s my bestfriend” I answered.

“Y-Your bestfriend?! So, you have a girl bestfriend, too. But… why do you look so sad? You should be happy because you found your bestfriend,” Leeteuk hyung said.

“Of course, I’m happy. But… she’s mad at me,” I muttered.

“Mad at you? But why?”

“Because I broke my promise,” I answered and took a deep sigh, “ I promised that I wouldn,t forget her even if I became famous.”

“Yeah. Even if I was in her situation, I’d be mad, too. But why did you forget her, by the way? She’s your bestfriend. How could you forget her?”

“I don’t know! I reallydon’t know how I forgot her. She’s so important to me but…”

“Kyuhyun-ah, you should ask manager hyung about that. Maybe he can answer all your questions,” Leeteuk hyung suggested.

Yes. He was right. I should ask manager hyung. When I was still having my training, he was with me the whole time.

That night, I went to manager hyung. I knocked on the door and said, “Manager hyung, it’s me, Kyuhyun. May I get inside?”

“Yes. Come in,” he replied.

He told me to take a seat and then he asked, “What’s the matter, Kyuhyun-ah?”

“Hyung, may I ask something?”

"Oh, sure"

“It’s about my past… Uhh, I just realized it few days ago… I couldn’t remember who are the people that got involved in my life. I can’t remember who are my classmates, and my friends,” I explained. I didn’t know how to ask him. It’s hard for me to ask not directly. I always talk directly. And sometimes, informally. Kekekeke… I’m so evil, right?

“And…? What can I help you? What’s your question?” he asked.

“Uhh… How can I put this? Uhh…” I grumbled.

“Yah! Tell it directly! I know your attitude!”