(i can't think a good title that suits this chapter.. sorry)

Forgotten Past

After that conversation, we weren’t able to talk to each other. He didn’t answer my calls, even my texts. He was not home every time I visited him. Crap! That stupid SMEnt made him suffer a lot.

A year passed and now I’m a college student already. BROADCOM was the course I decided to take. I want to be a broadcaster when I was a child. I realized that wasting my time singing, when one day, my mom heard me and found my voice good, yeah, probably. Then, I found myself competing again in singing contest in our town. That’s when I met Kyuhyun oppa.

Speaking of the evil, we still didn’t have communications.

I was sitting on a bench in our campus when my three new friends, Bea, Kathleen and Johnellie came. We’ve been friends for about a year. We became friends because we all love music.

Kathleen: Hey guys! Did you know? There’s a new boy group. They just debuted last week. I think the name was … Syupeo …. Junieo?

Bea: Yeah. I heard about it. They said that most of the members are cute.

Johnellie: Yeah, right!

Jam: That’s a new band from SMEnt, right?

Kathleen: Uhh.. Yeah. Why?

Jam: What are the names of the members?

Kathleen: Uhh,, Heechul.. Leeteuk, Hankyung, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Kibum… hmm… who else? There are 12 members but I can’t remember the names of the other two.

Bea: I think the one was Donghae.

Johnellie: And the other one was the youngest, Ryeowook.

I wondered why Kyuhyun oppa didn’t  debut yet. What was with that SM Entertainment? I thought they were worried because if he debuted, he will win all the awards. Yeah, and they were worried about the feelings of the other artists because they wouldn’t win awards anymore. Poor SMEnt… BUT THAT’S NOT AN EXCUSE!!

After that Super Junior debuted, my friends always talks about them — that they’re so handsome, that they’re so great at singing and dancing, that they’re the best boy band ever. I was always get out of place whenever they talk about it, but eventually, I got used it.

But a couple of months later….

Bea: Omo~!! Did you hear the news?

Kathleen: What news?

Bea: They said that there’s a new member in Super Junior.

Johnellie: Really?! What’s the name?

Bea: Uhh,, Cho.. K-kyuhyun? Yeah. Cho Kyuhyun!