SORRY?!!

Forgotten Past

First Person POV

It was 9:00 in the evening and I was watching television.  Then, the doorbell rang. I was wondering who was that mysterious person who drops by at the wee hours of the night.

When I was infront of the door, I suddenly felt nervous. But why did I feel like this? Did I do something wrong?

I took a deep sigh, slowly opened the door and said, “Why are you─” I didn’t able to finish my sentence when I saw who that was, “Kyuhyun op─ssi?”

“Can I speak with you?” he asked.

“Sorry but you went to the wrong address,” I said.

“Ofcourse not. I went to yhe right address,” he exclaimed.

“Is that so? But it’s already late. We can talk about it next time.”

“No. We must talk about it RIGHT NOW!”

“Sorry Kyuhyun-ssi,” I said and acted as if I’m going to close the door.

He stopped me and asked, “Jam! Will you listen to me first?”

“J-Jam?” I was shocked when he called me Jam. I didn’t expect that.

“Sorry,” he apologized.

“S-Sorry? For what?”

“Sorry because I broke my promise. I’m sorry because I forgot you.”

“Promise? Forgot me?” I asked like I don’t have any idea even if I really do.

“Aigoo~!! Can you stop that act?”

“Are you really apologizing? You sound like I’m the one that have a mistake here.”

“Oh, S-Sorry… But do you already accepted my apology?” he smiled.

“Sorry?! All these years I believe in that STUPID PROMISE of yours! After I believed and trusted you, you’ll say that you don’t know who I am! Did you know how hurt was that?!” Before I realized, my tears started to fall, “And now, you are apologizing! Sorry?! Huh! If everything can be made up by just saying sorry, then why do we need the laws and why do we still need a police!” I stepped back and I closed the door. He was shouting outside like a baby crying for milk.

My tears fell endlessly. I couldn’t stop it.

Then, he muttered, “Jam, I’m so sorry. I know that you can’t forgive what I’ve done. I thought about it many times. But… I’ll wait. I will wait until the day you will forgive me.

 

Another short chapter.. xD sorry if the chapter are getting shorter xD kekeke.. uhmm.. by the way, one more chapter to go... don't expect that the ending is great, as i said, this is my first fic that i finished so... i don't have any idea on how to make an awesome ending.. but still, i hope you'll like it ^^