Ending ^^

Forgotten Past

“Oppa!!” I cried and hugged him. He hugged me back. We hugged each other like we didn’t saw each other for so long. But it was true, wasn’t it? We didn’t see each other for a long period of time. And when we saw each other, we didn’t hug. We fought instead.

He released from the hug and so did I.

“Do you forgive me already?” he asked.

“Forgive you? You didn’t say sorry,” I answered.

“I didn’t? What kind of ears you have? I said sorry for almost 10 times!” he exclaimed.

“Almost 10 times? I didn’t hear any sorry.”

He took a sigh and smiled, “Hyun Ae-yah, sorry. Can you forgive me for what I’ve done?”

“Hyun Ae? Who’s that?” I asked and laughed.

But then,,,

I looked down and grumbled, “ I can’t forgive you, oppa.”

“Eh?! B-But… Why?!” he asked.

“B-Because… I never got mad at you!” I replied and smiled, “I don’t know but I realized that my mind was the only one that was mad at you. And my heart wasn’t. Even if you broke my heart, it didn’t stop trusting you and I still hoping that someday you would realize that I became a part of your life.”

He grinned and said, “And I think my heart was the one who helped me to recognize you and the one who let me realize how important you are in my life. I’m so sorry, Jam.”

“It’s okay. Nothing to say sorry about,” I said and hugged him again.

The next day, he visited me and we went to their dorm. He introduced to his co-members. He also told me about what his manager did to make him forget me. his manager apologized to me and I accepted it.

Past is past. I forgave and I forgot everything that happened to the past. I’m looking forward to my future.

I applied to be a broadcaster to KBS and Kyuhyun Oppa helped me. Fortunately, they approved my application and I became a successful broadcaster. On the other hand, Super Junior released their third album and it was titled as “Sorry Sorry.” It became popular not only here in South Korea but in the world. And the best part of it was Super Junior won the “Golden Disk Award.”

I’m so glad because our dreams finally came true and we both share those successes together. And we made that fight, the one happened in the past, as our greatest memory in life. A great memory that made our friendship get stronger and made us to realize how important we are to each other.

 

[THE END]

───────────────────────────────────────────

 

>o< >o< SHAME!!! the ending was horrible right? right? well, it's my  first fic so please understand me xD btw, thanks for subscribing my story.. i'll try to finish my other stories and then, if i have time, i'll type it here ^^ comments and suggestions are highly appreciated so feel free ^^ THANK YOU <3