four

On the surface.

tumblr_prlm54Z1p41vg9hhvo1_400.gif

Lalisamanoban they're headed to my girl's glow up and blow up.

love.jennie what they're actually doing is saying goodbye to the dead weight aka you. GOOD RIDDANCE

Lalisamanoban @love.jennie gtfo

 

tumblr_p4yx4zwEGO1s0vbjto3_400.gif

RosieRouRou got to work with this one again! @_jisoo and thank you @jeon.jungkook for making us look good yet again!

love.jennie what you guys need to do is work with me

Lalisamanoban @love.jennie they're too high class for you.

RosieRouRou @love.jennie you know I'd love to!

_jisoo @love.jennie just set some time aside for us.

Lalisamanoban @love.jennie @_jisoo @RosieRouRou wow, all my friends be way too popular for me

love.jennie @Lalisamanoban ha! i repeat, dead weight.

atjoyleisure you look so amazing!! Can't wait to see you soon!!

RosieRouRou @atjoyleisure hurryhurryhurry

 

tumblr_pphm98swP71xthxeqo3_540.gif

RosieRouRou @jeon.jungkook

Lalisamanoban yes! baddie time! show em what you got!

atjoyleisure you're doing so many shoots lately, my girl is getting out there!

love.jennie we need this more

tumblr_pphm98swP71xthxeqo2_540.gif

jeon.jungkook another shoot with @RosieRouRou we decided to stray from her usual image, what do you all think?

RosieRouRou thanks jeon! I love working with you! I can't wait for the end result!

_jisoo she looks amazing!

 

tumblr_phez2sH1SZ1ru9tmso3_1280.jpg

_jisoo thank you for lunch! @jeon.jungkook

jeon.jungkook thank you for the favor

_jisoo @jeon.jungkook and don't you forget it!

jeon.jungkook @_jisoo i won't.

RM_kim @_jisoo @jeon.jungkook why are yall on a date?

_jisoo @RM_kim i did the guy a favor, he's just repaying me back

jeon.jungkook @RM_kim don't misunderstand!

RM_kim @jeon.jungkook yeah she just filled me in, if all goes well you owe her big time.

 

tumblr_osnur8Uk2U1sh3g3mo1_500.png

RosieRouRou Living out these uniform dreams.

love.jennie i miss those days! although our uniforms then weren't as fashionable.

Lalisamanoban @love.jennie you really be living the life since you were young, rich people priviledges.

tumblr_oscwywV2VK1rdwi56o2_400.jpg

Lalisamanoban We're sneaking into a high school and snagging us some fresh meat.

love.jennie You are going about this the wrong way. Fresh meat? Aim for the stars, nothing and I mean nothing, is better than a forbidden teacher/student relationship.

Lalisamanoban @love.jennie...unsuspecting fresh meat sounds better. But I mean, Chaeyoung's out here doing her thing in front of the school photographer so...

love.jennie @Lalisamanoban someone's doing it right. Imagine them doing some after school photoshoots, alone. Without you pestering them.

Lalisamanoban @love.jennie You need help.

love.jennie @Lalisamanoban And you are boring. They are called fantasies for a reason, imagine being vanilla even in your fantasies, couldn't be me.

love.jennie @Lalisamanoban snap the school photographer

image

Lalisamanoban here ya go sis @love.jennie

love.jennie hmm, not bad. @RosieRouRou he a lil too "cute" though, for me personally

RosieRouRou @love.jennie what?!

RosieRouRou @love.jennie @Lalisamanoban omg you two are crazy! it's not even like that. I'm literally just posing for the camera, for the photos, jennie you should understand!

love.jennie @RosieRouRou ...i guess @Lalisamanoban isn't that trustworthy. She probably thinks smiling to the camera is flirting.

Lalisamanoban @love.jennie @RosieRouRou I was/AM Rosie's long time photographer! I know what she's like in front of the camera and well just as a person and I can see she's clearly acting different in front of this photographer okay?!

love.jennie @Lalisamanoban @RosieRouRou well, lisa does make a good point