thirty two

On the surface.

image

RosieRouRou Becoming my own photographer is the new way of life.

Lalisamanoban !!! @RosieRouRou Please REPLYYY!!! It's been TWO WEEKS! I am SORRY!!! A year's food for you just please reply!

love.jennie I love the petty life. @RosieRouRou this is something I'd do so keep on doing you ma.

_jisoo Not to be you know but...@RM_kim and @prod.yoongi wants to know if you've got some time to do some shows with them.

prod.yoongi @_jisoo @RosieRouRou ...so when?

RosieRouRou @prod.yoongi ???! Thought I'd never see the day. I realize that's taking a lot of energy on your part so since I'm a gracious human being, I won't have you beg anymore. I'll text you to let you know.

Lalisamanoban @RosieRouRou, reply to meee! @prod.yoongi once she contacts you let me know where yall meet up so I can see her! I miss her!!

prod.yoongi @Lalisamanoban Sorry this is a Rosie only situation. You're not needed.

Lalisamanoban @prod.yoongi you motherfcuker!

 

image

RosieRouRou My own photographer = mirror selfies = not having to worry about my facial expressions = THEBEST!!! (Yall remember the little baby fashionista who took mirror selfies? I'm trynna be like her! Role model right there!)

love.jennie omg. I love her! And damn ma, who you trynna kill with all that leg?!

_jisoo I remember!! Such a cutie!

atjoyleisure The one you showed me awhile back?! I love her! A true queen!

 

tumblr_pvb1v4bBCC1wcv4yro1_1280.jpg

RosieRouRou Getting back to the work grind! @RM_kim @prod.yoongi

love.jennie I must say, you are killing it right now! With the outfits, the looks, all of it!! I think being your own photographer has elevated you to a whole nother level.

_jisoo for some reason you are shining as of late!!!

atjoyleisure you've never looked better CHAEEE! I'm loving the vibe lately!

Lalisamanoban @love.jennie what are you implying?! HUH?! @_jisoo Jisoo!! Please! @atjoyleisure not you too! How could you all just...am I even your friend? ( But @RosieRouRou you do be looking good. )

love.jennie @Lalisamanoban sorry but it's true that Rosie is thriving without you

_jisoo @Lalisamanoban ? Rosie looks good, she's got this new found glow to her, I'm just stating the truth.

atjoyleisure @Lalisamanoban we're still friends Lisa! Rosie's just got this thing about her!

 

image

RosieRouRou Hmm. @p.jimin

love.jennie Hmm? Hmm what? And who is this new photographer of yours? Why does this photo look so girlfriend material?

_jisoo @love.jennie is right. You seriously look like a girlfriend in this photo.

RosieRouRou @_jisoo @love.jennie Haha, I'll take that as a compliment?!

p.jimin I had a lot of fun!

RosieRouRou @p.jimin Me too!! Let's do it again!!!

Lalisamanoban CHAENGGGG!! Are you STILL mad? Come onnn!! I miss you bestie!

jeon.jungkook Just, wow. Can't even be upset.

_jisoo @jeon.jungkook hmm...aren't those words the same exact words that got you banished?

love.jennie @jeon.jungkook @_jisoo oh ! Hahahhahahah!!!!

jeon.jungkook @_jisoo @love.jennie ... please don't ...

 

tumblr_oau36i6RRf1sfbthzo1_1280.png

p.jimin Quite the day today with this one. @RosieRouRou

RM_kim Yall hung out today? Where was the invite? Kidding, I'd never willingly hang out with her.

RosieRouRou @RM_kim !!!

p.jimin @RM_kim haha. She's a delight to be around!

RosieRouRou hehe! 

_jisoo where was my invite?! 

p.jimin @_jisoo next time for sure Jisoo!

 

tumblr_pcvh01egzU1x101sto1_1280.jpg

love.jennie Okay damn. I didn't think much of @p.jimin at first but damn, okay I see you. Yall always set yourselves up. @RM_kim @prod.yoongi It's bout to be the RosieandJimin show soon. @Lalisamanoban you better claim your girl before she's gone, oh and well I guess @jeon.jungkook you too.

Lalisamanoban Yall met up?! Where at?! Why?! Please!

love.jennie @Lalisamanoban Backstage where I got a sneak peek of Chaeyoung's upcoming work as well as the new team member Jimin. You're missing out.

Lalisamanoban @love.jennie it's not like I'm trying to!!

 

tumblr_pu53gotEvK1vf9rvwo4_400.gif

Lalisamanoban Sticking to her like glue because I've missed her so much. @RosieRouRou

love.jennie Oh wow. So she's forgiven you I see.

Lalisamanoban @love.jennie Took way too long. Good luck @jeon.jungkook

jeon.jungkook @Lalisamanoban Good luck with what?

Lalisamanoban @jeon.jungkook At getting @RosieRouRou to forgive you. I'd put in a nice word for you but seeing as how you were half the problem I think I'm going to leave you behind, sorry! (not sorry!)

_jisoo try to stay on her good side from now on, you were living quite the sad life without her.

 

tumblr_pvb1b8MTB31rqp5sho2_540.gif

jeon.jungkook Do I tell her I've been forgiven about a week and a half ago?

love.jennie lmfao!!! @Lalisamanoban really always be on the losing team

_jisoo I'm just happy Rosie is happy! You as well should try to stay on Rosie's good side, you were quite sad as well.

Lalisamanoban Excuse me what? So it really be like that huh? @RosieRouRou

RosieRouRou @Lalisamanoban He promised me a trip so...

Lalisamanoban @RosieRouRou ...well he's clearly a cheater. You're lucky you're cute and that I've missed you that I don't even care anymore. Let's never fight again!!

RosieRouRou @Lalisamanoban It's a promise! I've missed you wayyy too much to do it again!

Lalisamanoban @RosieRouRou but where he taking you tho?

 

tumblr_pr49cdQoOw1xaaon5o2_1280.png

jeon.jungkook something along the lines of, "please take a photo to show how happy we are"

love.jennie she really desperate ain't she? we getting wedding photos next or something?!

_jisoo a little much but well, expected coming from Lisa.

Lalisamanoban I don't even careeee!! I have my best friend back!

RosieRouRou so much fun being with you two! Yay!

 

tumblr_pocdh8zE2F1svb0geo4_400.png

jeon.jungkook @Lalisamanoban Look at what @RosieRouRou did.

Lalisamanoban What in the world!! @RosieRouRou! Explain! What is this?!

RosieRouRou @Lalisamanoban No it's not. It's just...well I don't want to end up like you and Jeon so I purposefully took bad pictures. K bye.

Lalisamanoban @jeon.jungkook Wait a second! Wait a damn second! You're telling me, all this time...only because you never wanted to be designated photographer?!!?!?

jeon.jungkook @Lalisamanoban, I don't think that's the case, I literally had to coach her through the entire thing, this was the only good one of a hundred photos. you could say it was pure luck.

RosieRouRou @Lalisamanoban @jeon.jungkook Welp! You can take Jeon's word then! shrugs.

jeon.jungkook @RosieRouRou @Lalisamanoban ...wait...

 

tumblr_ppvzt1VeAh1vz2c9uo1_1280.jpg

RosieRouRou @Lalisamanoban

Lalisamanoban What is this? From where is this?! Why have I never seen it?! Did you take this?! Are you being for real right now?!

RosieRouRou @Lalisamanoban oh. this? @jeon.jungkook took it. It wasn't me.

jeon.jungkook @RosieRouRou @Lalisamanoban I don't remember ever...I mean sure.

Lalisamanoban @RosieRouRou @jeon.jungkook I knew it was too good to be true.

Lalisamanoban Wait, wasn't that at...Jeon wasn't even there!! @RosieRouRou you have some explaining to do!!