twenty nine

On the surface.

tumblr_pu5ucpD9FI1svb0geo3_400.gif

K.Taehyungtan Miss me with that, I do better behind the lens. Clearly you know what you're doing. @jeon.jungkook

Lalisamanoban Obviously it's because he's had @RosieRouRou as his model.

love.jennie @Lalisamanoban Seriously, he better know what to do when all he does is sift through videos of @RosieRouRou all day/all night.

Lalisamanoban @love.jennie yes. obvi

 

tumblr_p35gd308tt1w6jhoao1_1280.jpg

K.Taehyungtan With this new influx of followers, Hi, name's Taehyung, I'm a photographer/videographer/director.

jeon.jungkook where's the thank you @?

K.Taehyungtan @jeon.jungkook fame sure has changed you.

RosieRouRou Hi! If you ever have time I'd love to do a shoot!

K.Taehyungtan @RosieRouRou I'd be honored honestly.

love.jennie @RosieRouRou this the better route 100%. Go with this one.

RosieRouRou @love.jennie ??? Oh hey, did you want to do a shoot? Maybe I can arrange one.

love.jennie @RosieRouRou ...let me check out the portfolio first. I'll get back to you on that.

 

78d141763f4ae94a8e36cf4b0216d39a6e910c00.jpg

K.Taehyungtan Yeontan's going to be eating good for awhile. Here's your thank you @jeon.jungkook

jeon.jungkook You're literally stealing my clients.

K.Taehyungtan @jeon.jungkook From what I hear, it's only one client, out of the four.

jeon.jungkook @K.Taehyungtan huh? Four?!

K.Taehyungtan @jeon.jungkook oh oops.

 

tumblr_ppoasot2F41s8z0bbo3_540.gif

RosieRouRou Thank you @K.Taehyungtan you're the best!

tumblr_pny9lbEguM1xthxeqo3_540.gif

Lalisamanoban We were just messing around but damn, give us a cover already! @K.Taehyungtan

tumblr_ppo9nbcFWe1x8mlo9o2_r2_540.gif

love.jennie I always kill photoshoots but with these girls? You ain't seen nothing like it! @K.Taehyungtan

tumblr_ppocb6JzK51s8z0bbo1_540.gif

_jisoo I've done many shoots but nothing as fun as this one! @K.Taehyungtan

tumblr_pnnwblD7QI1r3hdhfo6_400.png

K.Taehyungtan @RosieRouRou @_jisoo @love.jennie @Lalisamanoban a big thank you to these amazing women and for letting me shoot your first shoot together. I know we were just fooling around but yall killed it, anytime anywhere!

RosieRouRou Thank you Taehyung! Amazing experience! Hope it's not the last!

K.Taehyungtan @RosieRouRou Ahhh you're making me blush! Just hit me up whenever you want!

_jisoo Love the turn out, I'll be sure to recommend you!

K.Taehyungtan @_jisoo ...thank you, so much.

_jisoo @K.Taehyungtan hehe, you're welcome. You deserve it! @RM_kim maybe give this guy a call sometime.

RM_kim @_jisoo Noted.

K.Taehyungtan @_jisoo oh wow, thank you! @jeon.jungkook hahahahha, here's the biggest, fattest THANK YOU!

jeon.jungkook @_jisoo Jisoo!! Don't be giving my job away like this! @K.Taehyungtan jump off a cliff

love.jennie Don't forget to send me all the b-cuts!!

K.Taehyungtan @love.jennie it's coming!

Lalisamanoban Might have to employ you when I do dance shoots! Love your vision!

K.Taehyungtan @Lalisamanoban wow, I'd be honored!

 

tumblr_pk8huf3v1B1svb0geo3_400.gif

Lalisamanoban Pretty much reaffirms the fact that @jeon.jungkook is whipped for @RosieRouRou. He's even learning to dance.

love.jennie Like I said, hours and hours of watching Chaeyoung.

_jisoo First modeling now dancing? What's next singing?!

RosieRouRou @_jisoo ...truth be told we have been jamming together. He's got a very nice voice!

Lalisamanoban @RosieRouRou Whipped.

_jisoo @Lalisamanoban @RosieRouRou Whipped(2)

love.jennie @Lalisamanoban @_jisoo @RosieRouRou Whipped(3) but I mean, what can you expect? can't be having a subpar partner. You better keep going @jeon.jungkook or else you're gonna be left in the dust.

Lalisamanoban @love.jennie not to be that person but he's got moves, surprisingly.

_jisoo @love.jennie @Lalisamanoban meaning Rosie's lucky.

love.jennie @_jisoo @Lalisamanoban Imma have to be the boss of that

jeon.jungkook @love.jennie ???

love.jennie @jeon.jungkook don't you ??? me!

jeon.jungkook I don't get it, you guys were the ones literally forcing me to learn

Lalisamanoban @jeon.jungkook and your point is? You were taking it seriously were you not? Were you not trying to show off? Were you not trying to impress? Were you not sweating a little too much simply to abide by our words? WERE YOU NOT ?!?!

jeon.jungkook @Lalisamanoban okay damn, yes but that was all for myself, I do like dancing you know, well no you didn't know but you do now.

Lalisamanoban @jeon.jungkook was that so hard? anyways...good job keeping up.