thirty

On the surface.

tumblr_pmaa1aDgS81xa1qb9o5_400.gif

RosieRouRou Bye Korea! We'll be back soon!! Hopefully not too soon because I'm so excited to go on this tour with @RM_kim @prod.yoongi and @Lalisamanoban! (I was tagged on this clip so thanks to the fan who was there at the airport to bid me farewell.)

love.jennie what? So it wasn't Jeon? Wow, that's a first.

RosieRouRou @love.jennie lol unfortunately he has some work he has to stay back for so he he'll be catching a later flight!

love.jennie @RosieRouRou you know, i have a question. It's not like Jeon is a part of the crew, he doesn't perform with yall so why is he ALWAYS tagging along? I mean I get it, you're his life. I mean, in the sense that you're how he makes a living so it kind of makes sense but does he not have a life outside of you?! Well, yall as a collective?! @jeon.jungkook please get a job.

RosieRouRou @love.jennie well he is the official photographer for the crew so it makes sense he'd be around. Besides! We like having him around!

love.jennie @RosieRouRou read as I, okay i got it. But still, @jeon.jungkook please get a job, a real job. No moochers in this house.

jeon.jungkook @love.jennie this is my job and could it be, jealousy I'm sensing off you?

love.jennie @jeon.jungkook tch, getting bold are we? But...yes...you really are living the life aren't you?

_jisoo I'm sad I couldn't go with you guys but I'll see you guys tonight!

tumblr_pgjj3hIdnJ1s3q32v_400.jpg

love.jennie wondering if I made the right choices in life because all my friends are together in another country having the time of their lives. Maybe I shouldn't have gone the business route in this industry...ahhh...back to the work grind I go.

_jisoo you love what you do though!

RosieRouRou you're on your path to becoming a CEO! Don't let us deter you!

Lalisamanoban trust me, this side of the scene isn't for you lol

love.jennie @Lalisamanoban excuse you?! Actually I know that, what yall do seems way too stressful for me. I rather be a bosslady!

tumblr_p5dxgpnuR91uqrpcio1_500.gif

Lalisamanoban Living our best life!! Catch us on the tour! @RosieRouRou @RM_kim @prod.yoongi

tumblr_ovpkytyCLr1vg9hhvo5_250.gif

RosieRouRou Guess who stopped by our room! Peep @_jisoo's face. @Lalisamanoban has that effect on people. haha kidding!

love.jennie I can attest to that! I'm so sad I can't be with yall!

Lalisamanoban @love.jennie let's plan a girls trip!

love.jennie @Lalisamanoban that'd be nice but not for awhile because work's piling up!

RosieRouRou @love.jennie we'll be on tour for a few weeks, join us whenever you can!

love.jennie @RosieRouRou yeah I'm trying to see if I'll have time!

Lalisamanoban she's like that only because she can't wait to get back to Namjoon.

tumblr_p6o8z3YZ771r9hs8fo2_r1_400.gif

_jisoo what would you do without me I swear?

RM_kim thank you jisoo!! You saved me!

 

tumblr_pljc54sYEP1xv8kqwo4_400.gif

RosieRouRou you are the best! Saying all the right things to calm all my nerves before shows!

Lalisamanoban he really does have leadership qualities. 

_jisoo hehe

image

Lalisamanoban @RM_kim @prod.yoongi This how yall got @RosieRouRou backstage. She tired of yall!

prod.yoongi pretty sure she's just hungry.

RosieRouRou @prod.yoongi wow, how'd you know?!

RM_kim hmm or maybe she's missing someone

_jisoo @RM_kim haha! I'm with Joon!

RosieRouRou @RM_kim @_jisoo wrong! Yoongi's got the answer! I was starvingggg!! (And maybe I was missing someone, I miss a lot of people tho. Joohwangie currently.)

tumblr_pq7uw2yYNP1u72nv6_400.jpg

jeon.jungkook glad I was able to get here in time to capture this. @RosieRouRou

love.jennie hmm, I see. Maybe it is a good thing you're latched onto Rosie.

Lalisamanoban yassss! my girl looks good!

atjoyleisure even across borders my girl is killing it

_jisoo please take nice pictures of my boyfriend as well

tumblr_pljo81CjE31vozc1eo1_540.gif

jeon.jungkook As always this guy never fails to impress me! @RM_kim

_jisoo my cutie!

RosieRouRou absolute fire!

tumblr_pkb4jadDhq1w8ow8jo3_400.gif

jeon.jungkook @prod.yoongi is out here 

_jisoo A hard worker he is!

love.jennie here's a comment since it looks like he's gotten none.

tumblr_pi8jpg2Ckl1xx4jy2o1_400.gif

jeon.jungkook here is @Lalisamanoban not only is she an amazing dancer but she's able to put on all the right expressions.

Lalisamanoban aww thanks Jeon!

_jisoo she's so smiley I love it.

RosieRouRou thee best!

tumblr_puqkgvjVIw1svb0geo2_r2_540.gif

RosieRouRou the face that always makes me feel better!!

_jisoo he really is a cute kid isn't he?!

Lalisamanoban he looks so kiddish! lol

jeon.jungkook I'm always here for you!

love.jennie is this a public confession or?

RM_kim he's annoying but he does lighten the mood at times.

K.Taehyungtan he's just a baby at the end of the day

 

tumblr_p956dwiVhZ1tc8b5go7_400.gif

Lalisamanoban Let's say it together! WE BELIEVE IT!

RosieRouRou I will say though...I am quite jealous of his milky white skin.

love.jennie @RosieRouRou yeah but consider both sides of the coin, milky white skin from ALWAYS staying inside or tan skin from living your best life?! Easy decision.

Lalisamanoban @RosieRouRou the one thing he has over us

_jisoo @RosieRouRou I've been saying since the day I met him

RM_kim @RosieRouRou @prod.yoongi

prod.yoongi @RM_kim I did not need to see this

 

tumblr_plsdlbMzIc1xx4jy2o1_540.gif

RosieRouRou Once in a while we're not on stage and we get to sit back, relax and enjoy the show!

prod.yoongi You mean yall were kicked off the stage.

RosieRouRou @prod.yoongi Don't say it like that, people are going to believe you!!

love.jennie Wow, they really got rid of yall.

RM_kim @love.jennie Sure did. This is what I call a success.

RosieRouRou @love.jennie @RM_kim That is NOT what happened!

tumblr_plsdlbMzIc1xx4jy2o4_540.gif

Lalisamanoban I know it looks like we're telling them to shoo aka get off the stage but I swear, it's a dance move of theirs. Or is it?!

love.jennie Look at Jisoo being such an attentive girlfriend. She also gives it away that it is a dance move. Lisa's face though, I think she's telling them to literally break a leg. Chaeyoung...she's all smiles but sometimes she's got some dark stuff going on in there.

Lalisamanoban @love.jennie shhhh...I still need the gig.

RosieRouRou @love.jennie heyyy what do you mean dark stuff?!

RM_kim @Lalisamanoban Oh, so you do realize some things.

 

tumblr_pf5ir7TflH1shb15mo3_1280.jpg

jeon.jungkook @_jisoo

Lalisamanoban cute but not quite it

RosieRouRou Jisoo looks beautiful!!! Wow you really captured her nicely!

love.jennie what is this? a new model? You know she has a man already right?

tumblr_pf5ir7TflH1shb15mo4_r1_1280.jpg

Lalisamanoban @_jisoo

jeon.jungkook you can barely even see her

Lalisamanoban @jeon.jungkook you can, but anyways the point is that you're supposed to get her entire outfit, gotta show off the cute fit, the nice legs, the nice body, gotta show all of it! That's what you missed out on.

jeon.jungkook @Lalisamanoban I see, but I still prefer my picture.

RosieRouRou amazing! she looks so cute!

Lalisamanoban @RosieRouRou @jeon.jungkook whose do you prefer?

RosieRouRou @Lalisamanoban @jeon.jungkook I love both your photos! They both show off different aspects! 

love.jennie @RosieRouRou @Lalisamanoban @jeon.jungkook I'm with Rosie, obviously the two pictures are nice and they clearly are showing off different things. No need for competition as long as the photos turn out good.

jeon.jungkook @RosieRou @Lalisamanoban @love.jennie choose one

RosieRouRou @love.jennie @Lalisamanoban @jeon.jungkook why do I have to choose?! Ask @_jisoo

tumblr_pe7g8wXM7Q1wile8lo9_400.jpg

_jisoo @jeon.jungkook @Lalisamanoban Thank you, I love both of your photos but no one takes better photos of me than my @RM_kim

RM_kim that's my girl!

Lalisamanoban ew, love.

love.jennie hmm, might have to agree with you on this. Boyfriends...the ones who know how to take pictures always take the best ones, able to capture an essence no one else gets.

RosieRouRou I loveeee it!!

Lalisamanoban @Lalisamanoban choose between me and @jeon.jungkook 

RosieRouRou @Lalisamanoban why do I have to?!

jeon.jungkook @RosieRouRou @Lalisamanoban clearly because as your photographers we'd want to know whose photos you like better. So choose.

RosieRouRou @jeon.jungkook @Lalisamanoban Jeon! Don't make me choose! You both are great!

_jisoo @RosieRouRou @jeon.jungkook @Lalisamanoban so it'd be Jeon then.

Lalisamanoban @_jisoo @RosieRouRou @jeon.jungkook why do you say that?!!?!?!

jeon.jungkook @_jisoo @RosieRouRou @Lalisamanoban YES!

_jisoo @Lalisamanoban @jeon.jungkook @RosieRouRou bc @love.jennie

love.jennie @_jisoo @Lalisamanoban @jeon.jungkook @RosieRouRou I mean...

RosieRouRou @_jisoo @Lalisamanoban @jeon.jungkook @love.jennie I love both okay?! End of storyyyy!

 

tumblr_pfv3a5iuuv1vzljfio2_540.png

jeon.jungkook Hi Beautiful.

Lalisamanoban That's her, I want something face. So, what did she want?

love.jennie @Lalisamanoban, are you dumb? Clearly she wants the D.

Lalisamanoban @love.jennie I...I mean, I guess. So, @jeon.jungkook, is that what she wanted?

love.jennie @Lalisamanoban you seriously need a man in your life

RosieRouRou @love.jennie @Lalisamanoban !!!!

love.jennie @RosieRouRou I mean, you're not even denying it.

jeon.jungkook @Lalisamanoban @love.jennie no comment

RosieRouRou @jeon.jungkook !!!!!!!!

atjoyleisure beautiful for sure!

_jisoo Namjoon wants to know where you're at. you guys were supposed to meet.

jeon.jungkook @_jisoo ah , tell him i'm on my way right now