twenty

On the surface.

tumblr_pagkh2GVys1u1fc83o7_540.gif

RosieRouRou So...I've upgraded from a video girl to having my own music video!!! Thank you @prod.yoongi for the song! Thank you @RM_kim for helping with the lyrics! Thank you to @jeon.jungkook for filming my first ever music video! Thank you to the entire team! If you would have told me years ago I'd be singing on stage I would have laughed. If you would have told me I'd come out with MY OWN song starring in MY VERY OWN music video I would have walked away from you because you're clearly trippin...but look at where I am today...ahhh...I cry just thinking about it all.

tumblr_pacyshX86x1radycto3_540.gif

jeon.jungkook Had the honor of shooting @RosieRouRou's very first music video.

tumblr_pagkh2GVys1u1fc83o2_540.gif

love.jennie So proud of @RosieRouRou. She truly is the one to beat. I can't say it enough but Rosie, I truly am so proud of you and all that you've accomplished thus far. I remember listening to you sing casually in the car and being so amazed, to see you finally sharing that voice of yours, the world deserves.

tumblr_pa8l8p1Rcb1qi92llo5_r1_400.gif

Lalisamanoban Bestie @RosieRouRou looking and sounding amazing! I'm crying at the fact that my best friend is getting everything she deserves. Rosie, you deserve it all!!

tumblr_padrnaGXvj1qi92llo4_400.gif

_jisoo @RosieRouRou I'm so happy for you! You looked so beautiful and everything just screams Rosie! Truly a sight to behold! PLUS! Cover days no more! It's time you take that stage and sing your very own song!

tumblr_padrnaGXvj1qi92llo10_400.gif

RM_kim @RosieRouRou All jokes aside, she's a pleasure to work with! Honored to have been a part of the journey.

tumblr_paczm7sUz91r5pyt3o3_250.gif

prod.yoongi Watch @RosieRouRou kill it on a track I've personally made for her.

tumblr_pacyshX86x1radycto1_540.gif

atjoyleisure @RosieRouRou i don't know a better woman! Everything you do, I am in love with! This is no exception! You killed it babe!

 

tumblr_paee5boIDY1radycto1_250.gif

RosieRouRou Thank you all for the love and support. I am eternally grateful.

tumblr_pei4gjfMnu1svb0geo1_540.gif

Lalisamanoban My turn! Look who's all proud while admiring the beauty before his very eyes!

love.jennie lookin like he fell in love or some

_jisoo should have added this to the music video