thirty three

On the surface.

tumblr_p62cog98Lc1uuokbdo1_500.jpg

p.jimin More than anything I am blessed! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Good news coming your way!

 

tumblr_pcqonzeGrw1tc8b5go1_400.gif

p.jimin Hello! I just want to thank @RM_kim and @prod.yoongi for taking me on and allowing me to be a part of the team.

RosieRouRou Yay!! Congrats! They made the right choice! Can't wait to see what you bring to the table!

p.jimin @RosieRouRou Thank you Rosie!

_jisoo lol this is literally how it happened. all you need to know about Jimin in one clip.

p.jimin @_jisoo lol. I hope to show more in the future!

RM_kim your skills speak for itself! We're proud to have you on the team!

prod.yoongi glad to have you.

 

tumblr_p43q73kBtC1uuokbdo9_1280.jpg

RosieRouRou Guess who!! It's @p.jimin the newest addition to the crew!! @RM_kim and @prod.yoongi never makes mistakes so it's safe to say as the official third member of the crew he has the talents to back it up!

p.jimin Thank you Rosie!!!

_jisoo haha cute picture! (except that one time they almost made the most tragic mistake)

RosieRouRou @_jisoo DED.

prod.yoongi @_jisoo Can we never talk about that? Not our finest moment.

RM_kim @_jisoo Lesson learned...but man, what was wrong with that person?!

RosieRouRou @RM_kim Hahahha. Hopefully this one doesn't turn out to be crazy.

RM_kim @RosieRouRou Better not. Or else I'm gonna have to quit this .

love.jennie Like I said the RosieandJimin show from now on.

p.jimin @love.jennie hehe thank you jennie!

RosieRouRou @love.jennie no truer words have been spoken!

 

tumblr_pagr7sUm6q1wdoqfeo4_1280.jpg

_jisoo I'm here serving as a temp photographer. This one is obviously not one for the books, just me casually snapping @p.jimin for his personal inventory!

p.jimin umm thanks Jisoo...but maybe try to make me sound not so vain? lol

RosieRouRou I love it! You're a great photographer Jisoo!

_jisoo @RosieRouRou but it's a bore, I rather not.

RosieRouRou @_jisoo hahahah!! We are much alike!

 

tumblr_oxgdolC0fl1rs2kabo2_r1_400.gif

RM_kim @p.jimin You guys don't know what's coming!

p.jimin Thank you RM!

_jisoo yay! Excited! Treat each other well!

RosieRouRou Cutie!

 

tumblr_p2cqukftTh1wxb36qo1_1280.jpg

prod.yoongi Out here showing @p.jimin the ropes!

p.jimin Thank you Yoongi! I'm no where close to going up on the stage but it was truly an eye opener and I can't wait to get up there myself!

RosieRouRou Awwww, I can't wait to see him on the stage!

p.jimin @RosieRouRou you're the pro, please teach me well!

RosieRouRou @p.jimin me teaching someone?!?! hehe, well...honestly once you're up on that stage everything vanishes and you'll just do you. You become a whole new person and well, you live. So don't sweat the small stuff because trust me, the stage does things to you! Just remember to ENJOY it!

_jisoo he looks so...can't wait for him to get on stage.

p.jimin @_jisoo thank you Jisoo!! I really can't wait!!