THREE

SOMEONE ELSE'S

WANG JACKSON

Jackson patiently waiting for his fiancee to touch down. He arrive one hour early from the designated time. He just can’t wait to see Jaebeom.

Its been one year and a half that Jaebeom agree to date him and they have been engage for 3 months.

He still cant believe how Jaebeom accept him.

Flashback 2 years ago

Jackson pretty sure Jaebeom will hate him. How his stupid self cant even control his own self. But Jaebeom’s lips look so so glowy  (duh he eat fried chicken) that night. Jackson don’t know why and how he fell for his Korean languange tutor.

Jaebeom is not an easy person to please. Its take Jackson month until Jaebeom agree to eat dinner together. Then from there they went on watching theathers together or went to the museum together. Jackson never think about all his activity with Jaebeom like a date until one day.

“No date with Jaebeom today?” Bambam

Jackson choke on his protein drinks

“Excuse me?” Jackson

“You guys usually went to go somewhere on the weekend right?” Bambam

“But its not a date.” Jackson

“Stupid, it is a date!” Bambam

“Jaebeom and I just watch a few shows and went to the museum then we went to go dinner after that we go back home.” Jackson

“Okay so tell me what kind of date you think other people do?” Bambam

“Well in the movie they went to watch movies or go to the theme park doing cheesy things together.” Jackson

“Yah what you just describe is the same things with your activity with Jaebeom.” Bambam

“No.” Jackson

“Whatever Jackson but let me tell you something. If you hurt Jaebeom. I will kill you.” Bambam

“Huh?” Jackson

“Bye.” Bambam

Jackson always admit that he had a little crush on his beautiful tutor. Well who doesn’t? Even the student on the college always talking and oggling their lecturer. Jackson does the same too with Jaebeom’s student whenever he waited for Jaebeom because Jaebeom will tutor him after he finishes his classes.

Jaebeom always wears his favourite black cardigan that look so old that Jackson wanted to burn but Jaebeom look pretty in it. Favourite part of Jaebeom’s features that Jackson love is his broad shoulder. Whenever Jackson feels tired after practicing his writing with Jaebeom he always wonder what does it feels to just lay his head on Jabeom’s shoulders.

Well Jackson actually can do that (he had done the same thing with other guys) but he don’t know why he always feels something in his stomach when he just think about it. Jackson always look at Jaebeom with his puppy eyes and Jabeom don’t know what Jackson wants from him.

Jackson like the way Jaebeom is always patience when he tutor him especially when he teach Jackson yhe differences between of the hanguk alphabet. Jackson is not really someone patient and to make him focus while studying is a challenge. But Jackson never saw Jaebeom break down or even get angry at him.

Jackson love the way Jaebeom his back whenever Jackson slump down after only doing a few writing practices. Jackson always feels something tingling when Jaebeom offered him some snacks while whispering on his left ears.

So when he listen to Bambam threatening to kill him if he hurt Jaebeom he was curious why the cheerful Bambam being so defensive towards his friends.

One day when they were just hanging out at Bambam’s place the never drink more that one can of beers or one shots of soju Jaebeom become drunks.

So both of Bambam’s and Jackson got an idea to tease Jaebeom.

“Jaebeom ah…” Jackson call Jaebeom with an endearing voice that usually make Jaebeom angry but he just say what while nodding the heads.

“He is totally drunk.” Bambam

“Jaebeom are you single?” Jackson asked

Bambam look at him skeptically. Jackson shoot Bambam with his what look.

“I j-j-ust become single last yeaaaaaaar,” Jaebeom slurred.

“Whoah really? You know Bam?” Jackson ask Bambam

Bambam who also not really sober answered him

“Of course. That is the reason why Jaebeom move.” Bambam

Jackson who is not that drunk yet become interesting with the information that he get from Bambam.

“Reason? What is?” Jackson

“No Bam!!! Don’t tell my s-s-ec. hick,” Jaebeom

“Of course I will not do that. Look my lips are sealed.” Bambam said while using his hand to close his mouth.

“Yeah that is good. I need to forget my hearts.” Jaebeom

“Huh?” Jackson

“Ouh you don’t know? Do you want to know a secret Jackson??” Jaebeom

“I don’t think I want to know your secret.” Jackson

“Shhhhuuuuussshhh. Just listen to me. My fiancee cheated on me. Funny right?” Jaebeom said then he laugh.

Jackson just stay silent. He knows Jaebeom is laughing but his laughing sound is so different that his usual one when he laugh with his big mouth open and let out a HA HA HA. This laughing one sound make Jackson flinches. Jackson hurt when he see Jaebeom laughing and when he look at Jaebeom there is a tears on his eyes. and Jackson feel so devastated,

Jackson don’t know what to do. His friend who is just laughing now ranting about his ex fiancee.

“You know what? He selfishly having a with other guy then come back at me kis me in here…here…and here.” Jaebeom said while pointing at his temple, his cheek and his mouth.

“I left him alone so that he can be happy with the apartment guy. I know he was bored with me because we already been together since I was 16 years old. It’s funny right? My friend said I am just delusional because he will never cheat on me!! But guess what? Jokes on them. I caught the guy kiss my fiancee..Wait my ex fiancee not just one time.” Jaebeom said then he slump his head on his knees.

“It was so hurt. Its hurt. My heart is hurting.” Jaebeom

Then there is a silent between them.

Jackson still remember Bambam snoring that night and he also remember how he having a hard time to sleep. Jackson just stare at Jaebeom’s sleeping figures. There is still his tears stain in his cheek.

Jackson was determine to make Jaebeom forget about his fiancee.

End flashback.

Jackson suddenly heard sound of bags being dragged make him change his attention towards the gate. He waited for his fiancee to come out from the gate. Jackson was actually afraid with his own plan when he persuade Jaebeom to come and make their engangement party at Korea. Jaebeom words “ What if I change my mind if I come to korea?” really make Jackson stomache churn. Jackson knows that Jaebeom were talking about his ex fiancee.

Jaebeom never hide anything at Jackson when Jackson started giving hint that he wanted their relation to be more than just a friend. Jackson knows Jaebeom really love his ex fiancee (it was weird that Jaebeom never mention his ex fiancee name and just address him as ex fiancee). But Jackson also knows Jaebeom already open his heart because Jaebeom accepted his advancement and they become a couple.

Sometimes Jackson wonder if he is just the rebound and its make Jackson feel insecure but Jaebeom will always reassure him by saying that he never wanted to hurt Jackson that way and Jackson always told Jaebeom he feel insecure because Jaebeom has a long relationship with his ex fiancee. Jaebeom just chuckle and hug Jackson while whispering at him.

“Yes it was a long one but you are the one that I hug right now?”

They always communicate with each other. Jaebeom always told Jackson that maybe his last relationship did not make it because of their lacks of communication and Jackson just shrug it off by saying.

“No its not your fault! Your ex fiancee is just a guy and can’t keep his inside his pants.”

Jackson get Jaebeom’s famous glare that day and promised to never bad mouth his ex fiancee.

 

Jackson saw his Jaebeom’s coming out with his bag while searching for someone. Jackson automatically smile.

“Honey!” Jackson

Jackson can see how red Jaebeom face become when he saw Jackson slogan greeting.

“Jackson! What are you doing?’’Jaebeom

Jackson did not reply and just hug Jaebeom. Ouh how he missed hugging Jaebeom.

“I missed you so much honey.” Jackson

Jaebeom just chuckle. He now knows how clingy Jackson is so he just let it be.

“Done?” Jaebeom ask Jackson when he let Jaebeom go.

“I wanted to do more than that but I know its not appropriate to so..” Jackson said innocently.

Jaebeom push Jaebeom away.

“Yah what are you even thinking huh?” Jaebeom

“Its been one month since we last meet how dare you push your fiancee away?” Jackson pout

“Awww my fiancee. I like the sound of it.” Jaebeom

“Right? I love it to!” Jackson

Jackson cupped Jaebeom face.

“How are you?”Jackson

“Alive.” Jaebeom chuckle and kiss Jackson cheeks.

“You know what I mean.” Jackson

“Jacks…..Yes I am quite shaking when you propose the idea to have our engangement party at Korea. But then I mean why not right? Its not like I hate Korea. I am born in here. I just had a really bad memory and now I think I am totally fine.” Jaebeom

“Really?” Jackson said while slowly caress Jaebeom cheeks.

Jaebeom nods at him.

“I am starving right now could we get something to eat first?” Jaebeom

“Actually mommy already make a feast at the house, she already prepare the foods since last night but I bought for you some breads and sneaks out a bottle of strawberry yougurt drinks from the refrigerator just for you. They are inside the car.” Jackson

“My mom prepare a feast for me?” Jaebeom

“Yeah! Like mommy said, its been a long time since he makes a lot of foods for his handsome son and she is excited because the said son will finally be here with his fiancee who kindly enough to minggle with her family without their own son.” Jackson

Jackson holding Jaebeom bags on his left bags and his right hand hlod Jaebeom’s waist.

Jaebeom laughing.

“Are you sure that is mommy’s word or it was my fiancee sulky words because I did not finished my marking on time and need to stay longer just because a few of my students ask me to tutor them. By the way when do you call my mommy. Mommy?” Jaebeom

“Since the third day I arrived and I shyly shouted at her that make her jump a little. There is no injury at all.” Jackson huff

Jackson just bring his fiancee to his car and after making sure he puts all the things inside the car.

“Here is your foods.” Jackson

“Thanks Jacks.” Jaebeom smile at him.

Jackson look at Jaebeom.

“Do you know how pretty you look right now?” Jackson

“Duh don’t lie to me I have been cooped inside of a plane more than 10 hours and I am sure my face look so tired right now.” Jaebeom

“No I am not lying. I was actually trying hard not to jumped on you right now.” Jackson

“ Jackson that is just you being .” Jaebeom

“ Its been one month Jaebeom…” Jackson said while caressing Jaebeom thighs.

“Jackson we just started having literally 4 months ago. So if you can waited for almost than 5 months without I am pretty sure you can waited more.” Jaebeom

“That is before we having and I am fine by it because you ask me remember?” Jackson

 

FLASHBACK 3 YEARS AGO

Jackson still does not believe that all his work (hardwork) on making sure that Jaebeom will forget his past and also open up his heart to him.

Jackson try very hard not to pry more about Jaebeom’s past and to make sure that Jaebeom will never know that Jackson knows his secret nows. This make Jackson become more jumpy and try not to used words fiancee.

“I need you to teach me about fiancee.” Jackson

“Fiancee?” Jaebeom

“No…no I mean finance.” Jackson

“Jackson I am a literature major. I am pretty sure I don’t have any knowledge about finance.” Jaebeom

“No I am so so stupid. I wanted to ask if you can teach me some French words and don’t deny it you take French as your secondary major right?” Jackson

“Yeah that is true.” Jaebeom nods

Jackson sigh.

“ Are you fine?” Jaebeom

“No I am not, you know I have been trying to court my friend but the said friend never even response to any of my flirting.” Jackson

“ Aww I am so sorry.” Jaebeom said sarcatiscally.

Jackson just laugh. Jackson has already told Jaebeom that he has feeling towards him and asking for Jaebeom if its fine for him if he started to make some advancement to him. After a long talk with each other ( Jackson list all the reason why he falls for Jaebeom and why the idea of they become a couple will make everyone happy) and if Jaebeom feel burden by it Jackson can just forget his feelings. Jaebeom did not said anything but the next day he told Jackson that he don’t know what to do (Jaebeom never been courted before) and he is sorry if his action will hurt Jackson.

Jackson reassure him that Jackson will never blame Jaebeom.

Miracously (with a lot of talking and persuading and a lots of flowers with boxes of strawberry) Jaebeom said yes.

But its still a long road for both of Jackson and Jaebeom.

Jaebeom told him that he has a trust issue so maybe some of his action or words will hurt Jackson but he is sure that he also has feelings for Jackson no in Jaebeom words

“I LOVE YOU TOO”

The way Jaebeom confessed to Jackson make Jackson heart melting because Jackson never said I love you at Jaebeom but he totally told Jaebeom that his feeling is legit.

Jackson cupped Jaebeom face and ask him if he can kiss Jaebeom.

Jaebeom’s eye look like he is unsure but what Jackson see is his fluttering eyes that look at him and nods.

Jackson kiss Jaebeom lips tenderly. Then Jaebeom back a little.

“You know that I am still unsure about physical… I mean I don’t think I am ready to have yet.” Jaebeom

“I don’t care.” Jackson said then hug Jaebeom.

Jackson still remember how he is glad hugging Jaebeom and kiss his temple.

They have been dating almost 6 months now and Jackson still love that he still can give a quick kiss to Jaebeom whenever he wanted too. Jackson love being Jaebeom’s boyfriend.

Jaebeom as a boyfriend is so different than when he is his friend. Jaebeom become more clingy? Jackson totally love when Jaebeom give him a jealousy glare when he become extra friendly with their barista or when Jaebeom pout whenever Jackson need to go back to his work (Jackson is a martial art teacher at the same local college with Jaebeom) when they sneak out to eat lunch together.

 

They were watching some movie at one day when suddenly there were some scene. Jackson try to be calm. He inhale and exhale when Jaebeom hug his waist and put his head at Jackson chest.

Jackson try to think about other thinks.

Mathematics.

Jackson can feel how Jaebeom’s hand slowly caress his waist.

Physics.

Jackson smell Jaebeom shampoo. He always love the smell.

Korean Poetry.

Jackson can feel the way Jaebeom body unaccidentally rubs on Jackson crotch.

“Umphhh.” Jackson said then push Jaebeom slowly away

“Why?” Jaebeom pout

“I’m sorry honey but I don’t think it’s a nice idea to cling on me tonight.” Jackson

“But why?” Jaebeom

Jackson look at Jaebeom’s eyes and he can see that Jaebeom were playing with him.

“You know why honey. I am a lil bit now and the way you sliding and clinging to me make it hard.” Jackson

“What is hard?” Jaebeom said innocently.

“Jaebeom don’t torture me please.” Jackson

“I am not doing anything.” Jaebeom

“Urghhh let me kiss you.” Jackson

Jackson dive into Jaebeom lips and kiss him deeply. They always do this push and pull when Jackson tongue slide into Jaebeom mouth trying to taste him while Jaebeom bite his tongue.

Jackson groans a little.

“Jaebeom…” Jackson

“You know that we can do a little more than this?” Jaebeom

Jackson abruptly stop the kiss that make Jaebeom whine a little.

“What do you mean?” Jackson

Jaebeom smile slyly.

“You know what I mean.” Jaebeom

“Are you sure?” Jackson

“Jackson I already leave a lot of hints that say I am ready.” Jaebeom

“Like?” Jackson

“The that I put in your bed? The TOYS that you found at my room? This movie? You know how I already watch this movie a lot of time.” Jaebeom

“Really? Why don’t you just say it to me?” Jackson

“ What? That I was and wanted you to me?” Jaebeom

“Well not like that.” Jackson blushing.

“I am totally ready and I know how every morning you try to ease your hardness” Jaebeom

Jackson was totally speechless because he always thought this is like any other movie dates when they just stay at Jaebeom’s home (because he has a lot of movies collection) and lastly they will cuddle and Jackson will listen to Jaebeom whining about the ending or script from the said movie.

But now, Jaebeom is cupping his bulge with an hungry eyes. Jackson will never think about this ending in the near future and when he was ing Jaebeom while Jaebeom moaninng his name and they both come while looking at each other.

Jackson can’t stop thinking how y Jaebeom look at that time and he always turn on whenever he think about it.

End flashback

 

 

“Jacks!! Are you hard?” Jaebeom

Jackson just chuckle.

“Urghh why this always happen?”Jaebeom said then he put his half eaten bread to the side.

“Luckily you park at really dark spot.” Jaebeom said while smirking at Jaebeom.

Jackson actually pretty scared when Jaebeom using his y tones at him. Jaebeom will become bold when he started using the tones and now Jackson was having a really good .

Jaebeom keep dragging his mouth on Jackson and make sure to swallows everything when Jackson come.

“Jaebeom…. urghhhh.” Jackson screaming when he comes.

“That was so good honey.” Jackson said while helping Jaebeom wipes his mouth.

Jaebeom just smiling at give him a quick kiss.

“Lets go back home!.” Jackson.

Jackson cheerfully driving and reporting everything that he has done for their little engangement party while having a linter banter with Jaebeom about the decoration of their party.

“Make it simple.” Jaebeom

“Jackson does not know what simple mean.” Jackson

“Jacks I mean it. I want it as small as posibble.” Jaebeom

“I wanted that too but mommy proposed a brilliant idea.” Jackson

“Which is?” Jaebeom

“Having our engangement party slash your welcome back party. Mommy said it will be cut us a lot of cost.” Jackson

“Who said I wanted a welcome back party?” Jaebeom

“Honey, your parents was really happy when their only son comeback after almost 5 years of course they want to celebrate it.” Jackson

“But I don’t want a lot of people to come at our party.” Jaebeom

“Lets discuss it later huh? We have exactly 4 days to plan a engangement slash welcome back party or only a engangement party that I think as wasting money when we can do welcome back party at the same time.” Jackson

“Urgh Jacks, I just meet you but suddenly I wanted to get away from you right now.” Jaebeom

“Honey!.” Jackson

Jaebeom just laugh and caressing Jackson thigh.

Jackson always know he love Jaebeom but he never realize that being beside Jaebeom make his mood become become much more better. Jackson wake up with a sick feeling in his stomach when he knows today Jaebeom will be back to Korea.

Jackson really second guesses his own plan. He was really worried about his fiancee ex fiancee. Jaebeom’s mom who he call mommy never bad talk about Jaebeom’s ex fiancee (well Jackson just remember that Jaebeom never told his parent the real truth) so Jackson know the guy is a being love by Jaebeom’s parents especially Jaebeom’s father.

Jaebeom’s father who Jackson still call as Mr Lim look like an intimdating guy with his demeanors. He rarely spoke with  Jackson well this is because Mr Lim always went to work at 8 am and come back at 7 pm and he is not a talkative one.

But one day Jackson accidentally heard the Lim’s were talking about Jaebeom’s ex fiancee (Jackson cant listen clearly about his real name) and he can listen how regretful Mr Lim is that Jaebeom found another guy. Jackson feel bad towards Jaebeom when his own father speak some words(he don’t want to said it because its not fair) about Jaebeom and speak his wish to see them come back together.

This make Jackson keep it hard for him to go to sleep and his jealousy monster are slowly creeping out. But all of this were gone when he saw Jaebeom’s smile. Jaebeom smile is worth everything Jackson had done for both of them.

He wanted to keep being the receiver for Jaebeom’s smile.

TO BE CONTINUE

 

-i just want to clarify that if I put name in the chapter that is from the character pov and if there is no name so its mean its from everyone pov-

Have a nice day.

MINMINHYO