ONE

SOMEONE ELSE'S

PARK JINYOUNG

 

Jinyoung just cuddle the person beside him and feel the warm of the body. The person next to him also tighten his hold on Jinyoung waist.

“Jaebeom.” Jinyoung groan.

Suddenly Jinyoung feel the other hand slowly leave his waist.

“Urm Jinyoung?”

Jinyoung can feel his blood leaving his face like whoosh.

Jinyoung slowly open his lid and in front of him is not a face with a twin mole at the upper eyes but a single mole under his eyes a small one. This person also have a beautiful face a really distinctive face that is not common with Korean people. The other face look glump and Jinyoung feel so guilty to make his boyfriend feeling like a early in the morning.

“Oh hyung, I am so sorry.” Jinyoung cupped Mark face.

“Nah, its okay.” Mark said and get up from their shared bed.

“I need to go, urm. I will stay at Youngjae’s for tonight.” Mark

“Hyung… I am so so sorry. I did not mean it.” Jinyoung

“Yeah I get it Jinyoung. But I feel like a when my own boyfriend keep mumbling his ex name when he is asleep. I know you feel terible after you guys break up with each other. But it is your decision to stay with me.” Mark

“Fiancee.” Jinyoung

“What?” Mark

“He is my ex-fiancee hyung, not boyfriend.” Jinyoung

“I don’t give a Jinyoung. I don’t care who he is. It’s been years since you guys broken the engangement and we just become a couple a month ago. I thought I already have you Jinyoung. I love you Jinyoung. I truly do.” Mark

“I love you too.” Jinyoung

“Don’t say bull things Jinyoung. You don’t love me. You are just here with me because you can't stay alone. You hate feeling alone and unloved.” Mark

“No I am not. I am here right?” Jinyoung

“After 3 years I ask for us to be exclusive. Before this you keep jumping on guys and I don’t care about it Jinyoung sure I feel jealous but I am fine because I know you will come to my side in the end. Now we are together and suddenly you mention your EX FIANCEEE. Not just one time Jinyoung.” Mark

“I am not.” Jinyoung try to defense his self.

“Stop and listen. You are not like this before, I don’t know what happen when you meet your mom last week but something did happen. Right?” Mark

Jinyoung still remember exactly what happen last week.

 

FLASHBACK A WEEK BEFORE

“Mom I am home!” Jinyoung said while searching his mom.

He found her at the kitchen making lunch. He backhug her. Jinyoung can listen her gigling when Jinyoung kissed her cheek.

“You are here? Aigoo my handsome son. Why everytime I meet you become more and more skinny? Did you eat regularly?” Mrs Park

“I am fine mom and I eat plenty.” Jinyoung

“That is good.” Mrs Park

Mrs Park let out a sigh.

“What now mom?” Jinyoung

“Nothing I was wondering when will you introduce your boyfriend at me.” Mrs Park

“Mom we are just getting together last month.” Jinyoung

“Yeah but I just cant wait to meet him. I already meet Mrs Im future son in law.” Mrs Park nonchalantly speak.

Jinyoung who just want to take a bite from the apple slice that he saw at the counter stop for a while.

“What did you say mom?” Jinyoung

“Ah I forgot to mention last week I suddenly bump into Mrs Im with a young handsome looking man at the groceries and she introduce us as she stated that the young man is his son your EX FIANCEE , Jaebeom's new lover.’’ Mrs Park said while she emphasize the word fiancee.

 

Jinyoung know that his mom still upset when he told her that Jaebeom broke the engangment. Luckily both family ties is still good because Jaebeom only avoid Jinyoung and still be in contact with his family especially his mother. Well what to do they know each other since they were small. Jaebeom and Jinyoung has been a couple since they were 16 and Jinyoung propose when they were 21 and have been engange for 5 years already and now Jinyoung never saw Jaebeom in these 4 years.

“Jinyoung?” Mrs Park

“Yes mom.” Jinyoung

“Why are you standing still darling?” Mrs Park

“Nothing mom. You done cooking? I am starving!” Jinyoung.

Mrs Park look at Jinyoung with a sympathy look. Mrs Park know that his son truly love his ex fiancee but what to do Jaebeom dont think long distance relationship will work. Mrs Park also feels sorry toward the couple.She love Jaebeom well who doesn't? The guy is really kind and always respect other people. She saw how the couple grew from only a teenagers to the adult worlds and when Jinyoung broke the news years ago, Mrs Park actually cry and thought that it was Jinyoung's fault because she can see how Jaebeom's become more different that his usual self awhenever Jaebeom visit her but then he recieved a call from Jaebeom and Jaebeom explain everything to her. Mrs Park become less angry towards Jinyoung, she respect Jaebeom decision.

"Yeah! Lets eat." Mrs Park

FLASHBACK END

 

“Mark hyung, I am so sorry. I don’t know why. I don’t realize it.” Jinyoung try to reassure Mark from leaving the room

“Jinyoung. You are still in denial. I know you always avoid talking with or about your fiancee. But you need to talk with him.” Mark

“Why should I? He left me alone and broke the engangement.” Jinyoung

“Ouh please Jinyoung. You are not a saint either. You know why he do that. You know what we have done.” Mark

Mark's word make Jinyoung remember something that he wanted to forget.

 

 

“Jaebeom I am leaving for work now.” Jinyoung said while tidying his tie.

“Okay.” Jaebeom

Jinyoung was getting his briefcase when he felt a kiss on his left cheeks.

“Yah! At least wipe your mouth first.” Jinyoung jokingly push Jaebeom away.

“Hehehehe, I love seeing an angry lawyer early in the morning.” Jaebeom tighten his hold on Jinyoung waist and try to kiss Jinyoung again.

“No! Nope I need to be there on 9 am sharp.” Jinyoung said when he can feel how Jaebeom hand travel to his crotch.

“Its only 7.30 in the morning. We got plenty of time.” Jaebeom wink at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung try to push Jaebeom away but all his ‘trying to push’ Jaebeom away is all in vain when Jaebeom not only cupped his hard member but he also already move the zipper and now his mouth hover on his hard member.

“You want me to stop?” Jaebeom smirk.

“ing hell. Just do it and make it fast!” Jinyoung.

Jinyoung come with only after 10 minutes of Jaebeom playing with his crotch and after seeing Jaebeom face full of his own . Jinyoung really wanted more but thankfully Jaebeom remind him how he need to be early.

“Its not the end okay. You better prepared.” Jinyoung

“Bye! See you soon!” Jaebeom said while winking and smirking

 

Jinyoung actually hope that he come late that day so he will not meet with Mark Tuan and will not lose his heart.

 

Jinyoung meet with Mark a really handsome bussiness man who wanted Jinyoung help in preparing some legal document for his new company. They meet up regularly. Having one or two drinks while preparing the document. Mark is really a charming gentleman. He always smiling whenever he talk to Jinyoung and Jinyoung really love the attention from Mark. Don’t take his little flirt with Mark in a wrong way.

Jinyoung is only a normal man who fluttered when such handsome man flirting with himself. Jinyoung make sure that their little flirting is only a flirt. Nothing more that than. Because he knows that his heart is belong to Jaebeom and Jaebeom only. But because Jaebeom is also busy doing his part time work as a restaurant worker and his writing is also in the way. (p/s Jaebeom is a writer)

Its been a long time they have time to do naughty things aka have with each other. But they still giving kisses in the morning with playful banter withc each other and Jinyoung always realize Jaebeom is THE ONE for him.

Jinyoung never wore his engangement rings before but everyone knew he is engange with his lover so when one day Jinyoung and Mark stay until late night because they need to finalize the document and with a few bottle of soju. Jinyoung found Mark lips on his lips.

It never stop from that day.

Even after Jinyoung work is done they actually make time to meet (usuaally late at night). Jinyoung always had a reasons why he always come back late. Half of the time Jinyoung telling the truth while trying to finish his draft on new cases but the half of it he meet with Mark at his apartment.

 

They little flirting is now a full on cheating. Jinyoung realize what he had done. He always feel disheartened when he saw Jaebeom sleeping form. He kissed Jaebeom’s temple before going to meet Mark. Jinyoung try to stop but whenever he tried to speak Mark will said this will never going to be a permanent because Mark also has a lover but he need times for his own lover and need something fresh just like Jinyoung. Jinyoung dont know why he can't just decline Mark. He love the way Mark sweet talking to him and always giving him the best reaction whenever he is high.

They promise that the night will always be the last one but then its almost 3 month they meet and having their secret and later Jinyoung will come home to their little studio and snugggle with Jaebeom.

Jinyoung realize he is a selfish person so he always buy gifts for Jaebeom. Whenever he saw Jaebeom interested in something he will definitely buy it until Jaebeom ask him to stop splurge his money to him.

“Why are you doing this?” Jaebeom ask him one day.

“Because I love you.” Jinyoung said but there is some bitter taste at his mouth when he said that.

“I know you love me, you don’t need to show it by buying a lot of things. You just need to be truthful to me and everything will be fine.” Jaebeom said while smiling

Buts something tugged at Jinyoung heart by the way Jaebeom said it and his expression kinda cold? Jinyoung always can read Jaebeom. If he is mad he will not talking at Jinyoung but still answering him by nodding or shaking his head while if he is happy Jaebeom will shower Jinyoung with fluttering kisses on Jinyoung face. When Jaebeom is sad he will silently throwing himself at Jinyoung and when Jinyoung ask him if he is fine Jaebeom will cry.

Now he don’t even know what his fiancee thinking about.

Jinyoung take Jaebeom hand and take it to his heart.

“You always have my heart.” Jinyoung then slowly he take Jaebeom hand and kiss him.

Jinyoung move his lips closer to Jaebeom and kissed him and from a normal sweet kisses its turns into a deep kiss and Jinyoung let out a moan.

“Oh gosh, I just realize that its been a long time we do this.” Jinyoung

Jinyoung try to push Jaebeom down but Jaebeom stop him.

“Not today please.” Jaebeom

“Why?” Jinyoung

“I just received a call from my publisher thet decline my new drafts for my books and im not in the mood.” Jaebeom

“Ouh babe, sorry about that. I don’t know you already sent your draft to them?” Jinyoung

“I ve told you before.” Jaebeom

“Really?” Jinyoung

“Yup.” Jaebeom

“But I can make you in the mood?” Jinyoung smirk

“Sorry. Just not today okay?” Jaebeom

Jinyoung sigh.

“Fine “ Jinyoung

Jinyoung then heard his phone chirming.

There is a new message. Jinyoung open the message. Its from Mark asking him to meet. Jinyoung think for a while if he should go. He is but not for Mark.

But….

Jinyoung look at Jaebeom that just went to the kitchen and decided why not? This will be the last time they do this.

“Sorry babe! I need to go back to the office. My stupid assistant forgot that I need to finished some legal document for the new case.” Jinyoung

“Really? At this time? You could just go tomorrow?” Jaebeom

“I can’t the dateline is tomorrow 8 am. I thought that I already finished it but apparently not.” Jinyoung said with his sorry tone

“Okay.” Jaebeom said.

Jinyoung heard the differences between Jaebeom tone. His okay do not sound okay at all. Jinyoung walk towards his fiancee and give him a peck on the mouth but suddenly Jaebeom pull Jinyoung and give him a deep kiss. A kiss that always make Jinyoung stomach flutter. The kiss that usually end with Jinyoung ing Jaebeom on their bed.

And after a long time (it’s only a few minutes) Jaebeom leave Jinyoung lips. Jinyoung try to kis Jaebeom back.

“You need to go right?” Jaebeom

“Ah yes but we can just do IT now. I think you are in the mood.” Jinyoung trailing Jaebeom necks with kisses.

Jaebeom chuckle.

“No, still not in the mood.” Jaebeom

“Alright, I go now. Will try to comeback tonight or maybe tomorrow night because I maybe stay at the offices if its too late. As usual.” Jinyoung

“As usual.” Jaebeom

Jaebeom just waves goodbye at Jinyoung and Jinyoung can feel something is wrong somewhere but he did not sure what is.

Then when he was ing into Mark luscious he remember that Jaebeom did not say his usual greetings his “Bye! See you soon!”. But when the adrenaline rushes Jinyoung to release his he forgots everything. The bad feelings. The tugged in his heart and continue to Mark over and over again.

After he is done with Mark he sent a short message saying he will sleep at the office. Usually Jaebeom if he is not asleep yet will reply to him with “okay and I love you” or he will reply it the next morning.

Jinyoung feels restless when Jaebeom still do not reply and the call also went straight to the voice mail. Jinyoung try to think positively. Maybe Jaebeom’s phone is out of battery or maybe Jaebeom is so focused writing so that is why he did not answer Jinyoung call. Jinyoung wanted to go back home but today is his unlucky day when his clients not only ask him to finished their document today but insist they wanted to see Jinyoung finished it so now Jinyoung type  a really long legal document while his client look at him like a hawk and he slowly cursing because he keep making mistake because his mind is at his fiancee.

Jinyoung come back with a dark home. Its weird. Usually their small studio home will light because Jaebeom is afraid of the dark. Jinyoung take off his shoes and pry at the kitchen. There is no Jaebeom. Maybe he is asleep at their bedroom. Jinyoung did not realize that all Jaebeom shoe’s is gone from the shoe rack.

Jinyoung also did not realize Jaebeom collection book at his book racks is also missing.

Jinyoung open the bedroom and Jaebeom is not there at their small bedroom. Maybe he went out to buy groceries? But its not even Thursday. Jaebeom is always buy groceries on Thursday or Sunday and he will make sure to buy eveything so he will not need to go to the market again.

Where is he?

Jinyoung went out to their small living room that connected with their small kitchen.

He try to call Jaebeom again.

Then he finally realised something.

There is no sound of their cat Nora. Usually when Jinyoung come back home he can hear Nora purring and he can see the cat walking towards him and rubs her head to Jaebeom ankle. Nora love when Jinyoung pick her up and pet her. Where is she?

Slowly Jinyoung finally realise that their book shelf is almost empty. There is only Jinyoung laws book. The once book shelf that full with a lots of book with any genre because Jaebeom love to read all kind of books.

Jinyoung cant feel his face now. He feels so numb he don’t know why.

He run towards their bedroom again and open their shared cupboard and saw almost all Jaebeom clothes is gone. There is only his old red hoodies that Jinyoung always wears. Jinyoung still think positively. There is no way Jaebeom leave him alone.

Jaebeom love Jinyoung.

Then Jinyoung went outside and he finally realize some small ring box at the kitchen counter. Why he don’t realize it before? Next to the box ring is a plate of sandwiches covered with clear plastic.

Jinyoung chuckle. This is so Jaebeom. Who always worried if he eaten or not. The same Jaebeom who left him.

 

 

“You cant do this to me Mark! I lost my fiancee to be with you.” Jinyoung

"No Jinyoung, your fiancee leave you so that we can be together but then you suddenly stop meeting me and we just meet and now when we are together. I feel worst that when the time we cheat with our lovers.” Mark

“You are going back to Youngjae right?” Jinyoung

“Of course, he is my husband. Like I said before I willingly leave Youngjae if you accept me. But now I think I will stay with the one who love me then with the one that I love.” Mark

“But why? You love me.” Jinyoung

“Yes I love you but I know you are not fully in love with me. You just in love with the idea of us being together. You want it to be like we used to. Having without any feelings.  I am older now almost 40. I don’t want to be 50 then you realize that you don’t love me and leave me alone. I have my husband now. I am sorry for doing this to you. I know it was me that persuade you to continue what we have before. But now I realize. What we done is not right. I am sorry Jinyoung.” Mark

Mark leave after his speech. Jinyoung who did not believe what just happen throw the clock at the door and cry.

Jinyoung cry and cry.

He knows he is in the wrong. He is the reason his heart is away from him now. He is the only reason why he never found happiness.

Jinyoung remember what his mom told him on the phone last Monday

“Jaebeom is back. He will have his engangement party this weekend. He invited everyone including you. So if you want to join us just let me know.” Mrs Park

This is the reason why he cant sleep now. He knows that Jaebeom avoided him after he leave. But he never know Jaebeom went to New York. Miles away from Jinyoung. He don’t know where Jaebeom is until one day his mom told everything. Jaebeom is a kind person he never told the real reason why he broke the engangement. He just told them he got an offer at New York and he knows that the long distance relationship will never work so he decided to quit it. So this is the reason his family still talk nicely with him. Jiinyoung is sure if his family know the real reason they gonna leave him alone.

He never mention Jaebeom again because he knows it hurs but he missed his Jaebeom so much and the news of  Jaebeom engangement party broke Jinyoung.

Jinyoung knows he is being silly hoping Jaebeom will forever be single and will someday come back to him. But this thought always make him go through the day, waiting for the smiling Jaebeom will someday open his arm for him and his silly thought crumble after the phone call with his mom.

Jinyoung laugh.

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

Hope you guy will enjoy this story! 

Have a nice day!

MINMINHYO