Hobi's big mistake

Magic shop

The next next, the boys woke up early because they had a busy day of practice. Hoseok stood still leaning against the doorway, wearing sweatpants and a baggy white T-shirt and a blanket draped over his shoulders. His hair was messy, he showed a frown watching his friends get ready. Yoongi waltzed up to him, placing one hand on Hoseoks's hip, kissing his lips softly.

"Don't be so upset babe." Yoongi muttered.

Hoseok shrugged.

"I-i'm fine." He said with a weak smile.

Yoongi ruffled his hair, smiling.

"While we're gone, why don't you look into other companies?" 

Hoseok simply nodded.

Yoongi hugged him, Hoseok kissed his forehead.

"I love you." Yoongi whispered, blushing. 

Hoseok froze for a split second, smiling like an idiot.

"What was that? I didn't hear you." Hoseok said, giggling

Yoongi punched his chest playfully.

"Shut up, you heard me." 

Hoseok smiled hugging him closer. He felt surprised because he rarely heard Yoongi say he loved him. He knew they loved each other but it was nice hearing it from time to time.

"I love you too." He answered.

After the rest of the group left, Hoseok flopped onto the couch, flipping through the channels. He soon grew bored and needed more excitement. He noticed the keys to the car, hung on the key holder next the the door. He flipped on his shoes, grabbed the keys, and off he went. He wandered the store swiftly. Finally, he came to the alcohol aisle. He looked over his options, once he chose his beer choices, he quickly grabbed hold of them, wandering towards the registers. Once he paid for the alcohol, he placed them in the passenger seat. On the way home, he kept eying them. He shrugged, he didn't seem to care in this moment. Once he was stopped at a red light, he popped one of the bottles open, taking long sips off the alcohol. Finally, he made it home. Hoseok quickly ran up the stairs to the dorms. He spent lots of time drinking the beers, watching TV shows, and dancing. He felt happy again. A few hours passed, he really felt the intoxication kick in and he felt hungry for more alcohol and food. 

"The main store isn't that far away." He said to himself. 

Once again, he grabbed the keys and ran out the door. He drove, swerving and stopping abruptly when he got to stop lights. Finally, he got to the store, rushing through to get the things he felt he so desperately needed in that time. Once again, after he finished checking out, he started to head back home. He blared music, singing loudly. He drove much faster than the speed limit, a cop nearby spotted him and flashed his lights. Instantly, Hoseok knew, he'd been caught. He pulled to the side of the road, waiting patiently. The cop turned off the lights and made his way to Hoseok.

"Do you know why I pulled you over, sir?" He asked.

Hoseok stayed quiet, staring.

"You swerved back there and you were speeding. That's typical in one who is under the influence. You been drinking or had drugs today?" He asked.

Hoseok sighed.

"Yes..." He answered quietly.

The cop nodded.

"We need to do a breathalyzer test and sobriety test."

Hoseok tried his best to not let the officer know really how much he's had but failed.

"Well you.know what that means don't you? I have to take you to jail." He stated.

Hoseok stared, fear in his eyes.

"You have somebody to come get the car?" He asked.

Hoseok's heart was pounding.

"Y-yes..." He answered, reluctantly.

The cop nodded.

"Step.out if the car, please." He asked.

Hoseok obeyed everything the cop said. Once at the jail, Hoseok was placed in a holding cell. The officer called Namjoon.

"Hello? So uh...we have your friend down at the county jail. He had alcohol in his system, quite a big amount too. So he can either stay here or you can come bail him out." 

Namjoon was shocked. He couldn't speak for a few seconds.

"Hello?"

"Y-yes! Um we'll be right down. Uh.. thank you " he answered before hanging out the phone.

"Joonie hyung? What was that about?" Jungkook asked

"Guys, practice is over for tonight. We need to go bail Hobi out of jail." He said, slowly.

At first the others laughed, shaking their heads. Once they saw that Namjoon wasn't laughing this time, they listened. The group piled up into their SUV and quickly rushed to the police station.

"We're here for Hoseok." Namjoon said, softly.

The officer nodded, opening the holding cell. Hoseok ran to the others, hugging them. The ride home was silent and awkward. 

"Kookie honey?" Jin asked, sweetly.

Kookie looked at him.

"Would you mind going down the street to pick up Hoseoks's car please? And take your time, this is gonna be a long talk. In fact, here, buy yourself something too." Jin ordered, handing Jungkook a $20.

Jungkook nodded, getting out of the car.

"I'll go with."Jimin said quickly, leaving with Jungkook.

The others shuffled into the dorm. Hoseok started for his room when a strong hand held his shoulder, turning him around.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Yoongi yelled, smacking him across the face, leaving Hoseoks's cheek bright red.

"Are you serious?! What kind of example are you leaving for the younger ones? You need to be more careful! We bailed you out this time but if you do this again there won't be a next time." Jin scolded.

Hoseok teared up, trying to hide his tears 

"You're smart Hoseok. Why would you do something so stupid?" Namjoon asked

"I-i..." He whispered, weakly.

"You're lucky it wasn't more serious, Hoseok! You could've killed someone or yourself." Yoongi stated, angrily 

Hoseok started to cry harder.

"I-i understand..." He mouthed.

"Do you?!" Jin shouted.

"What kind of company will hire you if you have a criminal record?" 

"Jin, that's enough." Namjoon said, sternly.

"I'm just saying. He really needs to watch it." 

Hoseok turned quickly towards his room, slamming the door closed. He sat against the wall, tears pouring out of him. He felt terrible. A while later, he heard Jungkook and Jimin return home.

"I got banana milk!" Jungkook said prouldy.

"I'm gonna go to my ro-" Jimin started.

Namjoon quickly held him back, shaking his head no.

"We kinda yelled at Hoseok earlier so maybe now isn't the best time, Chim." Namjoon stated.

Yoongi sighed sadly, looking towards Hoseoks's room.

"I guess I should go check on him, it's been a while now." He said.

He knocked on the door.

"Hoseok?" He said gently, opening the door.

Hoseok stared, scared at Yoongi. Yoongi felt his heart sink once he saw the tear stained face of his boyfriend.

"Baby ...." He mumbled softly.

Yoongi slowly sat down next to Hoseok, looking at him. He wiped his years gently, Hoseok flinched quickly. Yoongi took Hoseok's face in his hands.

"I'm sorry for yelling. And smacking you. I love you and I don't want to lose you. I wouldn't ever want to hurt my sweetheart Hobi." Yoongi said, quietly, staring into Hoseok's eyes. 

Hoseok leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulder, sighing.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered.

"Please....don't you ever do that again Hobi..." Yoongi said, entwining their fingers.