Worries

Magic shop

As the night progressed, the guys decided to go for a walk to a nearby convenience store to get more snacks and drinks. Hoseok, dancing the entire way there. To him, Dancing was his euphoria. Dancing was his drug of choice, forever hooked, following the beat through each step. The boys finally reached the shop, they ran around the store like little kids, rumaging through everything they could get their hands on. Yoongi was trying to reach some chips on a high shelf, Hoseok leaned against the opposite side of the shelf, smirking and simply watching his boyfriend struggle.

"Having issues?" He asked.

"N-no. I can get it." Yoongi stated confidently.

He jumped up, trying to grab what he wanted. After a few tries, he stumbles, falling to the ground. Hoseok started laughing, ruffling Yoongi's hair. 

"Done?" He asked, mockingly.

Yoongi sighed, silently nodding.

"Okay." Hoseok answered, grabbing the chips Yoongi so desperately tried getting and a few other items.

"Ready?"

Yoongi nodded, following his boyfriend to the register. 

"I'm paying though. I'm still the man in this relationship!" He stated.

Hoseok laughed, rolling his eyes.

"Baby...we're both men, last I checked."

Yoongi glared at him.

"You knew what I meant." He mumbled.

Once they got the register, Yoongi pulled out his wallet to pay. He quickly slid his card across the reader.

"Sir, your card is saying declined." The cashier said, calmly.

"O-oh...can I try it again?" He asked.

The cashier nodded and Yoongi tried a couple more times. He blushed, embarrassed. Hoseok quietly took out cash and handed that to the cashier. They stood outside, waiting for the others to finish up in the store.

"You're quiet. Are you okay?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi shrugged, flashing a weak smile.

"Fine, hobi." He answered.

Hoseok cocked his head.

"No. You're upset about something. What's wrong? Are you upset because you couldn't pay?" He asked.

" you! I tried!" Yoongi said bitterly.

Hoseok took a step back, staring at Yoongi, hurt.

"I was only asking..." He mumbled.

Yoongi sighed.

"." He whispered under his breath.

"Hobi I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap like that." He quickly answered.

Hoseok nodded.

"It's okay. But....is that why you're so upset?"  He asked.

"I...don't want you to get kicked out." He answered blushing and looking away.

Hoseok cupped Yoongi's face in his hands, staring at him.

"I don't want to either. But...if I do then...something better will come along from it." 

Yoongi nodded slowly.

"But I don't want you to leave."

Hoseok shook his head.

"I won't." 

"But you're a great dancer Hobi...what if you get picked up by a bigger company?" 

"Well...." He started, hesitantly.

Right before he could fully answer,  the others made their way out of the store.

"There you two are. Ready?" Namjoon asked.

"Yea." Yoongi said, quietly.

Hoseok and Yoongi walked silently, side by side on the walk home. Once the group finally arrived home, more bottles opened, shots poured one after another. Finally, into the early hours of the morning, everyone started towards their beds. Hoseok laid awkwardly, waiting for Yoongi. Finally, he entered the room.

"Hey babe.." Hoseok said, hesitantly.

"Hi?" Yoongi responded.

"A-are you mad?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi gave him a weird look.

"Mad? For what?" 

"Well...earlier...when I didn't really say yes or no to staying if I find a different company..." 

Yoongi shrugged.

"I mean I'd be sad but as long as we don't leave each other then we're fine. Goodnight Hobi." He said, tiredly, kissing Hobi's head. Yoongi stayed awake, staring at the ceiling. He felt so worried about Hoseok. 

The next morning, Hoseok woke up with a splitting headache. He felt the space next to him, empty. He opened his eyes, slowly. 

"Yoongi?" He called out. 

No answer.

He slowly sat up, looking around the room. A few minutes passed by, Yoongi entered with a water bottle for Hoseok. He handed it to him.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

Hoseok shrugged.

"My head hurts." He answered.

"Okay so take some Advil because Yoongiwe have practice today." Yoongi said.