The doctor is in

Magic shop

Hoseok woke the next morning, Yoongi's strong arm still wrapped tightly around his waist. He wiggled around to face Yoongi who was still easily passed out. He smiled softly at him and kissed his forehead. Hoseok carefully snuck out from under Yoongi in order to get out to the kitchen. He peeked around, not seeing anyone else. 

"What time is it? Maybe everyone is still sleeping?" His said to himself, looking at the time on the stove.

The time was near 11am. He checked the others rooms, just to be sure. He noticed they were all empty except for Yoongi. Worried, he ran to Yoongi's room and shook him.

"Yoongi! We're late!" He screamed.

Yoongi furrowed his brows, eyes dazed.

"What?" He murmured.

"Get up! We're late!" Hoseok yelled again, pulling Yoongi's arm.

"Yoongi smiled smugly, seeing how he wasn't even budging even though Hoseok was trying his best.

"Hobi.." he said.

"They're gonna kill us!"

"Hobi..." 

"I can't believe this. What are we gonna do??"

"Hobi!" Yoongi said loudly, yanking his arm free of Hoseoks's grasp and wrapping it around Hoseoks's waist, pulling him closer to sit on his lap.

Yoongi kissed Hoseoks's cheek.

"You need to calm down."

"B-but nobody else is here so I tho-"

"You thought we are late because nobody else is here? Nah it's the day off. Remember? Maybe the others are out shopping or something. I don't know. But it's a day off my love so stop worrying." 

"O-oh...okay..."

Hoseok retreated back to the kitchen to try to make some food. He started getting ingredients out. Yoongi followed shortly after. He walked up behind Hoseok and hugged him from behind. 

"How you feeling today baby?" He muttered.

"I'm feeling better." He lied.

Yoongi felt Hoseoks's forehead and cheeks, still warm.

Yoongi stared up at him in Disbelief.

"Are you sure you're feeling okay?" Yoongi questioned.

Hoseok blushed.

"Uh...yea. why would you-?"

"You're still really warm. And pale. You haven't coughed yet though. I still think we should see a docto-"

"No!" Hoseok pleaded.

Yoongi looked at him, alarmed.

"Hobi what's the problem?"

"I...just don't think I need to see a doctor." 

"Why?"

"Because I'm feeling fine. I-"

"Are you sure?" 

Suddenly, Hoseok scrambled to the bathroom, heaving and throwing up as soon as he got there. He coughed a couple times and groaned. Yoongi strolled back to Hoseok and rubbed his back. He grabbed a rag from the drawer and wiped Hoseoks mouth. Hoseok sighed. After he brushed his teeth again, he slowly came out to the living room. He could barely look Yoongi in the eyes now because he felt so embarrassed. Yoongi ruffled his hair.

"Come on." He said, nodding his head towards the door.

Hoseok looked up, questioningly.

"W-where are we going?" He asked, innocently.

"The doctor." 

"Wh-what? Now wait a mi-"

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's wrist and dragged him out the the car. Hoseok ruluctantly sat in the passenger seat, silently. Yoongi called the others to let them know what was going on. Finally, after a while, they made it to the hospital. Yoongi looked over at Hoseok, he looked petrified. Yoongi gently squeezed Hoseoks's hand.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. We're just here to get a feel for what's wrong. The others will be here shortly too." 

Hoseok sighed, sadly.

"Okay..." He mumbled.

The two of them headed to the front desk, to check in. Once they got settled in and filled out the questionnaire, they sat and waited for the next available doctor. Hoseok leaned on Yoongi's shoulder. Finally, a doctor came out.

"Hoseok?" He called.

Hoseok and Yoongi slowly went in to the room. Hoseok was shivering.

"So what seems to be the problem?" 

"I'm fi-" Hoseok started to say.

Yoongi cupped his hand over Hoseoks's mouth.

"Sir, he's had really bad headaches and coughing for the past few days, scratchy throat and this morning he threw up even though we hadn't eaten yet. He also complained of dizziness." Yoongi stated.

The doctor nodded.

"Ahh I see. Well let me run some tests first, blood pressure, heart beat, etc. And we'll get this figured out." He said with a polite smile.

Hoseok have a small smile, nodding. 

"Blood pressure is good, heart rate is healthy. Let's take some x-rays." 

After the x-rays had taken place, Yoongi and Hoseok were  waiting for the results. Hoseok laid in the hospital bed, sighing. Yoongi sat next to him, gently folding his hand over Hoseoks's.

"I'm gonna go see if the others are here and get some coffee. Do you want anything?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok shook his head.

Yoongi nodded and kissed his head before leaving the room. He wandered down the hall to see the others waiting in the lobby.

"How hoseokie?" Taehyung asked, worried.

"He's doing fine so far, we are waiting for the x Ray results." 

"Can we see him?" Jin asked.

Yoongi shrugged. I would think so." 

The doctor arrived to give the results just in time.

"So I have bad news and good news." He said, slowly.

"Hoseok...you have pneumonia. We have to keep you in the hospital for a few days at least."1 The doctor said.

"And the good news?" Namjoon asked.

"The good news is it's treatable." 

Hoseok groaned. 

"A few days? But what about dance class?" He asked.

"Hoseok, your health comes first." Jin said.

Hoseok nodded.

"I know..." He mumbled.

"Don't worry hyung, we'll let the instructors know. You'll be better in no time!" Jungkook said, trying to make him feel better.