Arguments

Magic shop

The next morning, Hoseok woke up with a splitting headache. He squeezed his eyes tightly, trying to adjust to the sky light shining from the window. Instantly, he sneezed over and over. He groaned once he finally finished. Hoseok checked the time. Quickly, his eyes widened. He screamed in panic.

"! I'm late!" He screamed quickly running to brush his teeth and get shoes on.

He ran as fast as he could to the bus stop to get to the dance studio. Finally, after a long wait, he made it to the studio. Hoseok rushed into the room.

"Why didn't you guys wake me up?!" He yelled.

"We tried but you just weren't waking up, hyung..." Taehyung answered, nervously.

"Seriously?! That's the excuse? Oh my god. I've never been late to practice not once! Ugh this is not going to look good. I..i- ah-choo!" He stammered.

"Hobi, you're si-"

"No!" He said, sniffling.

"I'm fine...I can-" He tried saying before breaking out in a small fit of sneezes yet again.

Their manager entered the room, finally.

"Ah nice of you to show up Hoseok." He said, flatly.

Hoseok glared at the other members.

"M-my alarms...didn't go off this morning." He stated bitterly.

Jin rolled his eyes, getting annoyed.

"Bro, we are not your alarms! You should learn to wake yourself up! You're an adult now, aren't you? I didn't know you still needed mommy and daddy to hold your hand." He answered.

Before Hoseok could speak, Namjoon intervened.

"Okay okay guys, let's just calm down. Jin, stop being such a smart . Hobi, you're sick. You need to rest." 

Hoseok shook his head.

"But I don't have time to rest!" He protested.

Yoongi quietly leaned closer to Namjoon, whispering in his ear.

"I'll talk to him when we get home." 

Namjoon nodded.

"Can we just get on with the dances please." Hoseok said as more of a demand other than a question.

For the next couple hours, they danced the hardest choreography yet. Hoseok felt weaker and weaker, but he was determined to practice. Finally, practice came to an end, he leaned on Yoongi's shoulder, nearly falling asleep during the ride home. Once they made it home, everyone wandered to the showers or their rooms. Hoseok started for his room but Yoongi quickly grabbed his arm. Hoseok stopped, turning to face him.

"Yes?" He asked.

Yoongi shrugged.

"Why were you so upset that nobody woke you today?" He asked, gently.

"B-because...I've never once been late. Its embarrassing." He answered.

Yoongi nodded.

"I get that sweetheart but...you are so sick. You don't even realize how sick you are. You're so pale, I can tell all you want is to sleep all day. Luckily, tomorrow is a day off." Yoongi said, slightly brushing Hoseoks's hair out of his eyes.

Hoseok blushed slightly.

"B-but I..-"

"You should sleep. But if you're feeling worse, we should see a doctor." 

"Now please, take it easy. Go to sleep. Okay?" Yoongi said, squeezing Hoseoks's hands.

Hoseok kissed his forehead before nodding. Yoongi led Hoseok to his room. He handed Hobi some cold/flu medicine, ordering his to take it before crawling into bed beside him. Hoseok felt so cold, he shivered under the covers. Yoongi quickly set up his heated blanket, throwing it over Hoseoks's skinny frame.

"Hobi...you haven't been eating, have you?" Yoongi questioned

Hoseok shrugged.

"Just not hungry, I guess."

"Hoseok you have to eat something. You know." 

Hoseok nodded, cuddling up to Yoongi.

"Once I get my appetite back, I will." 

Yoongi sighed, swinging an arm around Hoseoks's body, pulling him closer.

"I just want you to be healthier." He muttered.

Hoseok blushed.

"I know, I know. Its fine though. I'll be fine." 

"Aren't you scared...you'll get sick..?" He asked, suddenly.

Yoongi laughed.

"No. I've been through worse. Now please, stop talking and go to sleep."