Chapter 8

What are we?

CHAPTER 8

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon come out from her room and walk lazily toward the kitchen. She heard her daughter's voice.

In the dining room she can see that her daughter is playing together with Hyewon.

"Mommyyyyyy~" her daughter calls her, she wave and smile. And then her daughter continue play again.

"What is she doing here?" She ask Wonyoung who sit across them.

"Oh, Minju unnie having a meeting. So she sent Chaeju here first before went to the meeting place."

"Not her. But the other one, i don't know her name." She pointing at Hyewon.

Wonyoung facepalmed at Chaewon's remark. She knows, something gonna happen.

"Really Mommy~" Hyewon jumping and hug Chaewon. "You don't know my nameeee?" She talk with child voice.

"Ugh! Go away from me, bij!" Chaewon push her. "You are heavy!"

Wonyoung knew it.

"But, mommy~~" Hyewon trying to squish Chaewon' cheeks and Chaewon avoiding her making both of them fall on the floor.

"Fu*k it's hurt!" Chaewon massage her body. "Your fault!"

"What??!!!" Hyewon get on her position, ready to launch an attack. "Say it again you, kid!"

"I'm not a kid!!!" Without warning, Chaewon run to attack Hyewon and making the latter fall on her back on the couch.

They are fighting childishly in front of the real child.

"Eunbi unnie!!!!!" Wonyoung shout her oldest sister name.

Eunbi came out from the kitchen and meet with a sight of her sister and girlfriend fighting. Again.

She sighs. "Let them be, Wonyo." She said and continue her cooking in the kitchen.

Wonyoung pout and bring Chaeju to the kitchen to help Eunbi preparing breakfast. Leaving the two 'child' doing their fight.

**
 

"You said Minju went to the meeting?" Chaewon entering the kitchen and then sit beside her lil sister.

Wonyoung nodded.

"Mommy~" Chaeju calls her mommy and climb onto her lap. She give her mommy so many kisses in her face. "Miss youuuuuuuu~"

"Miss you too, baby." Chaewon smile softly.

Hyewon then entering the kitchen and hug her girlfriend.

"You guys done fighting?" Eunbi ask.

Hyewon nodded and nuzzled her face in Eunbi's neck.

"Babe, i'm cooking." Eunbi said and patted Hyewon's head as a cue to let her go. Hyewon nodded and give her a peck on her cheek then joining the rest waiting.

She took a seat beside Chaewon and playing with Chaeju.

"Did something happened last night?" She ask Chaewon while playing with Chaeju.

"What do you mean?" Chaewon ask her back.

Hyewon straight up her position and facing Chaewon. "Well, Minju look so smiley this morning. So i guess it has something to do with you? Maybe? I don't know."

"We had a talk last night." She answered.

"Really, unnie?" Wonyoung ask, shocked.

Chaewon nods.

"Did it went well?" Eunbi's turn to ask as she put the foods on the table.

Chaewon sighed. "I don't know."

"How??" They look at her with confusion.

"Maybe..... Yes?" Chaewon unsure at her answer making the others rolls their eyes.

"Anyway, what are you all plans for today?" Chaewon ask.

"Ah, about that..." Hyewon says "I'm planning to bring Chaeju with me and  Eunbi to going out. Is it okay for you?" She ask for permision.

"Do you want to go with Onty Hye, baby?" Chaewon ask her daughter who nods her head excitedly.

"Yesh, mommy!!"

"Okay for me then. Just don't spoil her too much, unnie" She look at Hyewon and Eunbi.

"We can not promise you that" Hyewon grins while ruffling Chaeju's hair.

"I'm going out with Yujin later, and i need you to drive me there, unnie~" Wonyoung says without being asked.

"Why don't you joint them and ask them to drop you somewhere?"

"But i want you the one to do it~" Wonyoung doing aegyo to Chaewon.

"Ughhh no" Chaewon shoved her lil sister's face away.

"It's near Minju's unnie meeting place thought..." Wonyoung mumbled.

"If you are forcing me, okay then." Chaewon says.

"After all this while, you are still whipped for Minju." Hyewon .

"Wonyo forced me!" Chaewon denied it.

"Okay. Stop you two!" Eunbi had enough of them fighting. "It's time for breakfast. And Chaeju-yah, you sit with me. Just in case these two adults want to stab each other with fork while they eat."

The two adults pouted their lips, while Chaeju nods happily and sit with her other aunty. Wonyoung just giggle at the sight.

 

 

****

 

 

 

"Tell me again why i'm here babysitting you two?" Chaewon eyeing the two teenagers in front of her.

"Because you are whipped for Minju unnie duh" Yujin answered with smirk in her face.

"Seriously, Yujin? You choose to answer that?" Chaewon ask, or rather treathening by her expression.

Yujin smile awkwardly then nudging Wonyoung. "You answer that, bunny."

Chaewon rolls her eyes seeing it.

They are now sitting in the same cafe as Minju has meeting. They finally choose this place after Chaewon argued that their meeting place was too far with Minju's. Eventhough it's only two buildings away.

"Why don't you just go approaching Minju unnie and let us having our date in peace, unnie?" Wonyoung looking at Chaewon with so much hope in her eyes.

But, Chaewon being the 'good' sister that she is, choose to ignore that. "It's dangerous to let two kids going out by themselves without the adult, you know?"

"Then why were you asked the first question?!" Wonyoung snapped.

"It's to open the conversation between us duh"

The two 'kids' rolls their eyes at the answer. Making Chaewon giggle annoyingly.
 

"Minju unnie!!" Wonyoung call her sister in law when she saw that Minju walking out from the cafe's meeting room.

It's easy for Minju to spot them when she saw Wonyoung's long hand waving at her.

She walks toward them with smile on her face. She then take a sit beside Chaewon who only take a slight glance at her then continue busy playing with her phone again.

"Are you guys waiting for me?" Minju ask.

"Actually we planned to hang out at other cafe. But then there's someone who argued that the place was too far from here. So yeah, maybe THAT person was the one that waiting for you." Wonyoung answered while glancing at Chaewon.

Chaewon looked away and stared at the road outside when she felt that Minju also look at her.

Yujin giggled at this sight. Chaewon glare at her, making the poor puppy close her face with her palm, still giggling though.

"Anyway... We stay here." Chaewon says.

"But, we are having a date here?" Wonyoung look at her sister with frown.

"And we are also having a date." Chaewon glance at Minju. "So, double date it is." She declared it. Making the teens pout and frown.

Chaewon see all of the expression and smirk at Yujin.

"Are you done with your meeting, unnie?" Wonyoung ask.

Minju nodded. "Yeah. It's all done."

The two kids looking at her with so much hope in their eyes. They pointing at Chaewon with their eyes. Asking Minju to take her away.

Thankfully Minju is smart and knowing this very well. She chuckles.

"Anyway, we gotta go." She nudges Chaewon.

"But i just said that we stay here."

"Yeah. And what about it?"

Chaewon click her tongue. She stand up and glances at the teens that smile happily. She stomped out from there like a sulking kid.

Minju chuckles at her ex-wife "Don't mind her. Enjoy your date, guys!"

"Thank you, unnie! You are the best!"

She waved at them and walk toward Chaewon.

 


 

***

 

 

Minju enter Chaewon's car and sit beside her. She's waiting for her to start the engine, but that didn't happened. And when she took a look at her, she's looking outside, at the two teens that now giggling together cutely. Minju smile softly.

"They are cute." She commented.

"Hm" a short hum escaping from Chaewon's.

"Let's go, Chae."

"Can not we go back there?" Chaewon look at her with pleading eyes.

Minju shook her head. "They are having a date, Chae. Don't disturb them."

"I'm not gonna disturb them. I wanna make sure that Yujin treat my sister nicely."

"She will, Chae."

"I want the best for my sister, you know..."

"Just trust them, Chae. They are the best for each other. Just like us."

"But you were the one that asked for divorced..." Chaewon mumbled.

And Minju heard it. But she choose to ignore it for now. Feels like it's not the right time to talk about it.

"Okay. Let's go, shall we?" Minju ask carefully.

"I still wanna go back to them."

"Not now, Chae."

"But i---" Chaewon didn't finish her word when she feels that Minju's lips on her cheek.

"You talk too much."

Chaewon facing Minju and pouted her lips. "You can kiss my lips instead of only my cheek."

And Minju peck her lips.

"No." Chaewon doesn't like.

Minju do it again.

"Still no, Minju."

And Minju do it again. Chaewon hold her cheek instantly and kiss her. She deepening the kiss until they are breathless.

"Okay lets go!" Chaewon said after pulled out.

"You are not gonna thanking me for the kiss?" Minju ask her disbelief.

"No. I'm sulking right now." Chaewon anwered without looking.

Minju is confused at her ex-wife. Just a while ago they kissed, and now she said that she's sulking.

"I can't believe you still went to the meeting even after i told you that i was jealous." Chaewon said it.

And now Minju understand her word. "It's my job, Chae. Do you want me to be jobless?"

"If you are jobless, you can work with me though."

"Can you keep your focus if we are working together?"

Chaewon sigh at the question. "That's one hard question to answer. Next one, please!"

Minju slap her hand lightly. "Are you still jealous?"

"That also a hard question. Next one!"

"Chae..." Minju calls her softly, wich is her weakness.

Chaewon sigh. "Yes! Yes! I am jealous." She aswered it while looking straight to Minju's eyes. They are stopping at the red light btw.

"Awww" Minju pinch her cheek. "You are so cute when you are jealous like this."

Chaewon puff her cheek.

"You look like our daughter." Minju says while smiling.

"Our daughter is the one that looks like me!" Chaewon argue.

"Okay okay." Minju give up. "Yes, you are right. Our daughter is the one that looks like you." She agreed.

"Anyway, where are we going to now?" Chaewon ask while start to move the car as the light turn to green.

"To the Love Cafe, meeting the unnies. They are hanging out right now."

"How did you know?"

"They told me, duh." Minju answered while rolls her eyes.

"The hags didn't even told me..." Chaewon mumbled in annoyance.

"Are you sulking again?" Minju ask innocently.

"Hmmmph."

Minju chuckled. "You are really cute, Chae."

Chaewon open her hand and look at Minju. The latter understand this and put her hand in it. Then Chaewon laced their finger as she drive with one hand. She give kisses to Minju's hand and it bringing smile to Minju's face.

 

 

***


 

They finally reached their destination. When Minju about to open the door, Chaewon hold her hand. Minju look at her, confused.

"Would you like to be mine again?" Chaewon ask her. Her expression tell her that she is serious.

Minju keep silent for a while, until Chaewon rubs her finger on her hand.

"Let me think about it." Minju answer.

Chaewon groans. "Oh my God, Minju... You could just say yes."

"I need to know that you are serious about it."

Chaewon can not help but to groan again.

"And i need you to court me again."

"Even after all the kisses?" Chaewon looks disbelief.

Minju nods.

"I can't believe you really do this to me." Chaewon rolls her eyes. She's sulking again.

Minju chuckles at her. "Stop sulking." She kiss her cheek. "Let's meet your junior!"

Minju get out from the car. Chaewon follow her, still sulking like a kid.

 

 

 

 

 






 

"Are they make out already?" Yena ask the other.

They see that Chaewon and Minju walking together toward them.

"Your question should be 'make up', but that also a good question i guess." Chaeyeon comment.

"They already made up and yeah maybe the make out happened too" Hyewon grinning, together with her two friends.

"Can you guys talk about other things? There is kid here." Eunbi pointing at Chaeju in her lap.

"She doesn't understand anything, babe." Hyewon answered for them.

Eunbi feel a hold in her cheeks. She looks down and Chaeju staring at her. "Yes, cutie?"

"Mama" Chaeju pouted at pointing at her moms.

Eunbi nods and put her down. And then she runs toward her moms happily.






 

"Mama!!!" Chaeju runs toward her mama. Minju kneeled down and hug her daughter.

"Halo baby"

"Mama, i mishh yuuuu" Chaeju says and kisses Minju's face all over.

"We saw each other this morning, baby." Minju chuckles. "I miss you too by the way."

Chaewon looking at her two precious people in front of her with proud smile.

"What about me, Chaeju-yah? Do you miss me too?" She ask cutely at her daughter.

"Mommy, we saw each other this morniiiing" Chaeju answer smartly while grinning.

Minju laughs at her answer making Chaewon pouts.

"He he, kidding mommyyyy" Chaeju grinning showing her teeth and doing piece sign.

"You cutie kid!!" Chaewon picks her up and kiss her face making her daughter laughing because the thicklis feeling.

"Miss you too, mommy!!!"

They are now walking toward the unnies with Chaeju in Chaewon's embrace and Minju in her side. Such a loving sight to see.




 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

"I want to be like them someday..." Hyewon says softly.

"Unnie, you two are not even married but she already thinking of wanting to divorce." Yena talking to Eunbi while pointing at Hyewon.

"What the hell, Yena??!!" Hyewon almost shout.

"What?" Yena says calmly. "You said you wanna be like them?"

"But not the divorced part!" Hyewon lost her patience.

"HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" Chaeyeon laughs at her two idiots friend.

Meanwhile Eunbi and Sakura just facepalmed at them, because this is just one of their stupid convos.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, Guys. I'm sorry for not update this story for so long. Moving to Korea and working here, took so much of my free time. I don't even have the chance to do some related kpop stuffs here because of work. 😅😅😅

Hope you guys doing fine and still remember the story.

Stay safe and stay healthy, everyone!