Chapter 5

What are we?

CHAPTER 5

 

 

*Chaewon's pov*

Hearing his name coming from really make my blood boiled. Why she has to work with his company though? Why why why????

"Oh !" I screamed after i punch this steering wheel. Huhuhu, mom it's hurts.

Instead of going back to the office, i'm on my way to meet my friends. They told me on grup chat that they're hanging out. I need to meet them now. Eventhough they are annoying, but they can be useful sometimes.

"Yo Ssamu!!"

I face palmed. I'm not even reach their table yet, but Yena unnie already embarass me like this.

"Can you not screaming? You are embarassing me!" I glare at her when finally i take a seat in front of her.

"Don't worry. You are not the only one who embarassed by her action, unnie. We all are here feel it too." Yuri explaining to me making her girlfriend pouting like a duck.

"Where is your daughter, unnie?" Yujin ask me.

"With her Mama." I answer lazily.

"Awww too bad. We invited you here in hope that cute little girl would be here too." Yena unnie said and pouting her lips. The others nodded at what she said.

"Am i not wanted here? Should i go now?"

"You talk like you really wanna go from here." Hyewon unnie answer it while rolling her eyes.

I glance at her. I hate at how true her word is. Somehow she knows me well.

"Should we call Minju unnie?" Yujin suggested.

"No!" I quickly refused making the others looking at me confused.

After having arguments with her, i think i can not face her right now. But the others don't need to know this fact.

"I mean... Well...." I adjust my seat. "She said, she going to have meeting."

"She said that to you?" Yena unnie ask me with disbelief look.

"Yes."

"Like, directly said it to you?"

"What does that supposed to mean?" I ask annoyed.

"Gezz, brooo. I just asking." She rolls her eyes.

"Unnie," Yujin calls me. "You said that Minju unnie have a meeting. Did she told you with who?"

I nod. "With Minhyun's company."


 

Silence.













 

"No wonder you looks grumpy." Hyewon unnie the first to break the silence. And the others nodded at what she said.

"Again, what does that supposed to mean?" I ask them with irritating voice.

When i told you guys that they're annoying, i really meant it. They are annoying.

*****

 

*Author's pov*
 

"What's with the cold atmosphere here, guys?" Chaeyeon came with foods in her hand.

"Are you alone, unnie?" Yuri ask her.

"I'm with Sakura. She's behind me earlier. Maybe she is buying something?" Chaeyeon shrugged. "So, what's with the atmosphere?"

"Chaewon unnie told us that Minju unnie going to have a meeting with Minhyun's company." Yujin is the one explaining it to Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon nods. "Are you jealous?" She ask and look directly at Chaewon.

"Whai-- WHAT??!!" Chaewon half shout. "Why would i be jealous?" She looks annoyed.

"Yeah. I thought so too. Why would Chaewon jealous? She has nothing to do anymore with Minju right?" Yena ask innocently causing Hyewon and Chaeyeon laughing and Yuri face-palmed at her word.

"Why would you say something that everyone know already??!!" Chaewon glaring at Yena.

"Chill, brooo. I just stating the fact." Yena says calmly not knowing that someone want to punch her real hard.

Meanwhile the confused puppy a.k.a Yujin looks at the scenes in front of her. "Why these unnies laughing, meanwhile the other unnie look like they wanna strangle the others?" She thought.

"So, are you jealous or nah?" Chaeyeon ask again. Not minding the glares Chaewon send her.

"I thought she was jealous too. She came here with grumpy attitude." Hyewon says calmly.

"Just because i'm grumpy, doesnt mean that i'm jealous duh!"

"So what?" Hyewon asked in bored tone.

"I just angry that she going to bring my daughter to the meeting you know"

"What's wrong with bringing your daughter to the meeting? Minju is okay with it right?" Chaeyeon confused.

"But i'm not okay with it like heloooo? The thought of she going to meet people she doesn't know give me headache already!!!"

"Are not Minju the one that going to have meeting? Why are you the one that having headache?" Yena ask again.

"I swear to God, Yena unnie if you don't shut up!!" Chaewon glaring at Yena.

"Why is it me again....?" Yena mumbles slowly.

Chaewon cursing her friends under her breath. She swear to God, one of this times she gonna take a revenge on them.

"Oh, is that Sakura unnie?" Yujin pointing at the beautiful girl that walking toward them.

Everyone looking at the beautiful girl too.

"Wah, she's so pretty" everyone agree.

"I wonder if she is still single or not" Chaewon commented.

"Excuse me! You litterally asking that question right in front of her girlfriend you know!" Chaeyeon protest.

"Do you all hear sumn?" Chaewon ask her friend as if Chaeyeon is not there.

"Hallo, guys" Sakura greet all of them. "What happened?"

And once again, Yujin is the one doing the explanation.

Sakura nodded knowing the situation. "You sure that's not jealousy you are feeling, Chaewon?"

"Oh my God...." Chaewon sighed getting this question again.

"Eh, why?" Sakura ask. Confused at why everyone chuckles at her question.

"That's also Chaeyeon unnie's question before she become invisible to Chaewon unnie." Yujin answer her.

"Ooohhh. So, am i invisible too, Chaewon-ah?" Sakura look at Chaewon.

"No. Because you are pretty, i let this pass." Chaewon wink at Sakura making everyone opening their mouth.

"Wooooooooohhh"

"Excuse me, Chaewon! Are you flirting with my girlfriend right in front of my eyes?" Chaeyeon look at her disbelief.

"Oh!" Chaewon scratch her nape. "It's weird. I feel like Chaeyeon's presence here." Chaewon seems enjoying messing around with Chaeyeon.

"Are you taking revenge on me?!!!!" Chaeyeon looks like ready to fight Chaewon anytime.

Everyone laughing at the scene. Including Hyewon who seems oblivious at the fact that Chaewon is plotting a revenge at her too. Just wait for your turn, girl.

"Chill, babe. She's just messing with you." Sakura patted Chaeyeon's thight to calm her down.

"Babe babe babe! Stop flexing your relationship in front of singles here." Chaewon protest.

"The only single person here only you though." Hyewon tell her.

"Me?" Chaewon pointing at herself. "There's still Yujin here." And then she looks at Yujin.

"She doesn't count because she's been courting your bunny sister, unnie." Yuri explaining.

"Wich bunny? Bunny 1 or Bunny 2?"

"Bunny 2, duh!" Yujin answer fastly. "Hyewon unnie will kick me if i'm courting the Bunny 1." She looks terrified at the thought of Hyewon kicking her.

"Why i never know about this?"

"Maybe if you stop being jealous over Minju unnie and start to looking at your surounding then you will know." Yujin attack her.

"OOOOHHHHH"

Laughs and claps can be heard at their table.

"You go, Yujin!" Yena laughing her off.

"You really said that to me huh?" Chaewon looks at Yujin. "I will never give my blessing to you then."

"But Eunbi unnie gave her blessing already to me."

"This ain't about her." Chaewon roll her eyes.

"This also ain't about you. This is about me and Wonyoung." Yujin sticking her tongue out.

Again. Laughs and claps. They are happy that Chaewon being clowned.

"Ok. Watch me ruin one of your dates someday." Chaewon smirking at Yujin.

"Ohh -"

They are now laughing at panicked Yujin.

"Okay enough, guys." Hyewon clap her hand making the other silent and listen to her. "Stop clowning Chaewon because she already clowning herself for not admitting that she's jealous."

"Fu*k!"

Everyone laughing their off once again. Hyewon smirking at Chaewon making the later glaring at her. Just wait and see what the revenge she gonna get from Chaewon.
 

****
 

Chaewon pouted her lips while driving. She never thought that meeting with her friends would make her being clowned.

"I should had gone back to the office instead of meeting those idiots." She grumbled.

Along the way to her home, she did not stop grumbling and cursing her friends.

When she parked her car in the garage, a car stopped behind her. She got down and found out that it was Hyewon's car.

"What are you doing here?" She asked when Hyewon got out of her car. "Are you following me?" She look at Hyewon curiously.

"Why would i?" Hyewon irritated. "I came here to meet my baby duh."

"So, you really following me!" Chaewon widened her eyes dramatically. "Uh, mom i'm scared!" She entered the house while running like a child.

"What the-" Hyewon spechless because Chaewon's behavior. She then entered the house and walking straight to Eunbi's room like it's her own.

 

**
 

Chaewon has been pacing back and forth in her room. She thought about what her friends had said earlier.

"Jealous?" She rubbed her chin and make a thinking face.

She may look ignorant and doesn't care, but in fact their teases and words did not stop bothering her mind.

"Is this really jealousy if I don't want my child to meet strangers?"

She shook her head.

"No no no. That's not what made me angry."

She close her eyes and sighed. "It's Minhyun."

"The fact that she will have a meeting with Minhyun's company and there's big possibility that she will meet with him."

"Yeah.... That is.

She nods.

"But.... Is this really jealousy?" She ruffled her hair. "Oh my God. What's wrong with me!"

She dropped her body on the bed and looked at the ceiling. She thinks.

Thinks.

Thinks.

"Ah," She gets up and sits on the edge of the bed. "I have to ask Eunbi unnie." 

Then she left her room and walked quickly to the Eunbi's room. She opened the door without knocking.


 

"Unn--" Her word stopped because of the sight in front of her. Eunbi who's almost under Hyewon with messy appearance.

"WHAT THE HELL, CHAEWON!"

"FU*K!"

Both of them groaned. Chaewon rolls her eyes. She walks towards the bed.

"Can you at least knocking before entering the room?" Hyewon ask with irritated tone as she handed Eunbi her clothes.

"It's not my fault the door wasn't locked."

"That's way you need to knock!" Hyewon is upset.

"Still, it's not my fault." Chaewon shrugged her shoulder. Her plan to get revenge on Hyewon seemed to start.

"You-"

"Shhhhhh" she put her finger in her lips and shook her head. "Stop whatever you're doing because i need my Bunny 1 sister right now."

Eunbi raised her brow. She finished wearing her clothes back. "What?" She ask when Chaewon laying down and put her head in her lap. Hyewon sat next to her looking at Chaewon.

"I don't know..." Chewon says slowly while adjust her potition to facing Eunbi's stomach.

Sensing how the way Chaewon talked, Eunbi softened and start to her hair. Hyewon just sit there looking at the sisters interaction.

"What you don't know?" Eunbi starts her interogation.

"This feeling."

"Eung?" Eunbi respond after sensing that Chaewon answer shortly.

"Those idiots said that this is jealousy-"

"Wait, who's those idiots?"

"Hyewon unnie and the others."

"WHAT?" Hyewon shout and seems ready to fight Chaewon. "Say it again you--"

"Let her, baby."Hyewon's word getting cut by her girlfriend. Eunbi looking straight at her eyes making her give in and huffed.

Feeling defended by her sister, Chaewon stuck her tongue out at Hyewon making the later annoyed.

Eunbi saw that and call her, "Chaewon..."

Chaewon giggle innocently and stopped when Eunbi glaring at her. She pouted and back to her position earlier.


 

"Continue." Eunbi demand.


 

"You know... I'm confused with this something I'm feeling right now." Chaewon start to explain.

"What feeling?"

"The fact that Minju will have meeting with Minhyun's company and there's big posibility they're seeing each other..."

Knowing what the problem Chaewon talking about, Hyewon decided to secretly make grup video call with Chaeyeon and Yena. Before that, she already texted them not to make sounds.

Eunbi looks curious at what Hyewon  doing. She knows that the later is video calling with Yena and Chaeyeon.

Hyewon peck her lips when she notices that Eunbis is looking at her with curious look. "It's nothing~" she whispered.

She then quickly covered her phone and act casually as Chaewon glance at her. She grinned when Eunbi roll her eyes. Seems like her girlfriend know what she up to.

 

"What about they are seeing each other? What's wrong with that?" Eunbi ask Chaewon while her hair.

"Actually there is nothing wrong with it. Just... Just... You know..." Chaewon doesn't know how to worded it, or she just don't want to say it.

"Hmm?" Eunbi most likely already know what Chaewon means. They are sister after all. But she just want her sister to say it by herself to make it clear.

"It's him. It's Minhyun, her freaking ex!"

"And what about it?"

"Unnie~" Chaewon look up and stare at her sister.

"What?"

"What is jealousy?" Chaewon blink her eyes and pouted her lips.

Eunbi sigh. "You know, that feeling when there's sharp pang in your heart every time someone take what is yours."

Chaewon nods.

"What you feel?"

"I feel like punching him everytime i thinking about them seeing each other." Chaewon clenched her fist.

"What else?"

"I wanna tell Minju to not going to the meeting but i can not. So i used Chaeju as an excuse." Chaewon pouted. "I wanna tell her to stay with me and having a bonding time, but my pride wouldn't let me."

"So, in conclusion?" Eunbi ask.

"So yeah... Maybe this is jealousy that--"

"Maybe?"

"Okay okay. I was jealous!" Chaewon give in and finally admit what she's been feeling.
 

"I KNEW IT!" Yena shout throught the phone making Chaewon raise her head and find out where the sound came from. Hyewon panicked and quickly try to end the call.

"Yenaaaa!!!" Chaeyeon calling her friend not knowing that she make it worse.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" Chaewon shout when she know that her conversation with Eunbi was heard not only by Hyewon, but also by Yena and Chaeyeon.

She also realized her friends know that she finally admitted that she was jealous.

"I swear to God....guys!!!!!" Chaewon is furious.

"Oh my God it's Ssamachi!" Yena says. "Oh oh! I got to go. Bye!" And she ended the call.

"Yena what??!?" Hyewon screaming looking at her phone.

"Oh! I need to go too. You are on your own, Hye. Bye!" Chaeyeon also end the call.

"What the , guys?!?" Hyewon screaming at her phone feeling betrayed by her friends.
 

"Hyewon unnie!!!" Chaewon gets up and start to attacks Hyewon. "I will never give my blessing if you marry Eunbi unnie!!"

"Yah!!!!" Hyewon screaming hearing What Chaewon said. "Babyyy!!!"

"Here! Take this!" Chaewon slammed the pillow right on Hyewon's face making Hyewon fall on her back. Chaewon come to her, ready to launch another attack.

"Go away!!" Hyewon push her and running away from Chaewon.

"Come here, unnie!!" Chaewon chase her with pillow in her hand.

"Baby help meee!!" Hyewon screaming for help while avoiding Chaewon.

Eunbi is there, sitting silently while massaging her temple looking at the mess around her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

Hi Guys, sorry for not updating for so long. Been busy with life and preparing to move out.

 

Anyway, i feel like we need a little crack in this kind of situation while waiting for the girls to comeback. And i hope to see the girls soon.