Chapter 7

What are we?

CHAPTER 7

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The ride to Minju's house as already expected was so silent. With Chaewon who take glances to her side and Minju who avoiding so hard to look back at Chaewon everytime the latter took glances at her.

When they finally arrived at Minju's house, Chaewon sighed in relief.

As if habit, she quickly went out to open the passenger door. Seeing that Minju has difficulty to go out with Chaeju in her lap, she took her daughter in her embrace and let Minju out before closed the door softly.

They walk together silently until they reach Minju's room.

Chaewon lay Chaeju and move immedietly to give Minju a space to change their daughter's clothes. She watches from the side while thinking about what Yuri said to her earlier. She already decided to have a talk with her ex-wife.

Knowing that Minju almost done, she took a deep breath and says, "Can we talk after this?"

Minju stop her movement for a second, and nods without looking at her.

After Minju answered with a nod, Chaewon walk to the balcony. She knows every details in that room. She used to spend most of her time there anyway.

After changing her daughter's clothes, Minju then walk toward balcony. Chaewon is looking at the night sky and Chaewon's back is facing her. Seeing it in front of her, she has the urge to walk there to give surprise back hug. They used to do that anyway.

"Chae..." Minju calls her with her soft voice.

Chaewon turn around and now they are facing each other.

Seeing Minju right in front of her, suddenly she feel nervous. All the words she prepared to say is gone.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Minju ask.

"I..."

"Hmmm?" Minju tilted her head. That action making Chaewon lost her word more.

For a moment, Minju just standing there watching her ex-wife having her difficult time.

"I--"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry!" Chaewon says quickly and bowing at Minju.

"What...?" Minju is confused and trying to processed at what just happened.

"I apologize for what i've done yesterday." Chaewon starts.
"I shouldn't do it. I know it's your life and you can do whatever you want. But i cant help it because you want to bring Chaeju along with you. You bring Chaeju to meet strangers, and most important there's him. And he is your ex..."

"Why..." Minju mumbled.

"He is your ex, Minju."

"And...?"

"I was jealous because of that!"




















 

Finally.
















 

Finally she said it.













 

Finally she admitted it right to her ex-wife.












 

"And why were you jealous?" Minju ask innocently.

"Oh my God, Minju..." Chaewon's face that already red because of her outburst about her jealousy, now becoming more red than before.
"You enjoying this aren't you?"

Chaewon rubs her face and hung her head low.

Minju chuckles at the sight in front of her. Chaewon with her head low and fidgeting with her finger, what a sight. Too cute for a woman who has daughter.

Minju walk slowly to come closer to her ex-wife.

"Chae..." She call her as she came closer. But Chaewon still looking at the floor.

Right after she standing in front of Chaewon, she put her hands around Chaewon's neck. She can see that her ex-wife is flinch a bit.

"You don't want to look at me? Am i too ugly now?"

Chaewon raised her head and shook her head many times.

"No." She avoiding to look at Minju's eyes.

"So?"

"You are too pretty." Chaewon says making Minju smile happily. "I might just kiss you right away."
She sighing hard after said that. Afraid that her word making Minju hates her.

"Then, just kiss me." Minju said making Chaewon looks at her disbelief.

"What...?"

"What 'what'?" Minju raised her brow. She wait for Chaewon to answer her question, but nothing come out.

"Chae..." Minju calls, with her hand still around Chaewon's neck. "Relax."

Chaewon sighed and lean her back at at the railing behind her. Feeling Minju's hand rubs her nape, she then circling her hand around Minju's waist.

"Kiss me, now." Minju ask.

"You are so demanding tonight."

"I know you like it." Minju smirk.

"You know me so well." Chaewon then leans closer to Minju. When their face only inch apart, she stopped and blow an air to Minju's face.

"Yaaaaa~" Minju whined.

It's Chaewon's turn to smirk looking at whiny Minju. When her ex-wife wanted to whining again, she immedietly close the gap and kiss her.
Without doubt, she pull her closer by the waist. And deepening the kiss when Minju's hand on her neck also doing the same.

They pull out when they feel like in need of air. They breathed heavily while looking at each other face.

"Sleep over?" Minju ask with so much hope in her voice.

Chaewon shook her head. "I'm sorry, i can't." She took her hand off her waist.

Minju frowning.

"We will meet tomorrow thought..." Chaewon smile assuringly. She then waking toward their daughter and give her forehead kiss.

"Okay..." Minju mumbles.

"I'm going now." Chaewon walks toward the door and waving her hand at Minju.

Minju watching her leaving her room with dull feeling. She is confused when her ex-wife turn around and walk closer to her.

"Good night, Minju." Chaewon said and give her a peck in her lips. Leaving her with smile that night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New update for you guys! From the last update, I don't know that many of you still waiting and read this story. Thank you for always waiting for me to update. I will try to keep writing and finish this story. Thank you!