Chapter nine

Caught Up in Your Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All of my dreams came true as well as my nightmares.

______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minseok straightened up his posture, now baekhyun can see why he is the king, from his blue hair to his blue eyes everything was so magical about the handsome king, sehun knows that look on baekhyun's face, he is fascinated by something and this time it was the man infront of them, sehun held the man's eye contact, jealousy, was a new feeling inside sehun.

 

 

 

baekhyun is fascinated by you?, What's so good in you?, You walking piece of avalanche.     

 

 

 

A red silky scarf flew from behind minseok coming straight to sehun's face, the scarf wrapped around his mouth, at his side, baekhyun was looking at sehun with helpless face as he tries to remove the scarf from sehun's mouth, after a good minutes of struggle from both, the scarf lossen up, flying to where he came, sehun took deep breath, the scarf was wrapped around his nose mouth he felt difficult in breathing.

 

 

Baekhyun rubbed sehun's back in concern.

 

 

 

“ if you badmouth me in your mind once again you'll have to receive worse punishment then this". Minseok warned, hittle and nittle looked at minseok, why was he suddenly acting out of character.

 

 

“ what is wrong with you". An angry baekhyun stepped closer to him, for the first time showing his angry self to the people's around the room.

 

 

Minseoks lip trembles as tried keeping his laugh but bust out in laughter holding his stomach with his left hand.

 

 

 

Sehun held baekhyun's waist again bringing him away from the crazy man laughing like there's no tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

“ I'm-im sorry but I was acting and i found out a great information this time". Minseok said between his laugh.

 

 

 

 

The hand rubbed a little circles around his waist, baekhyun sighed at the touch.

 

 

“ we have to get out from here as soon as possible". sehun's warm breath tickles baekhyun as he whispered near his ear.

 

 

“ before i thought he is cool but now i think he is crazy". Baekhyun whispered back, barely reaching sehun's ear with his tiny self.

 

 

 

“ once again I'm being ignored". A sulky minseok dropped down in his chair pouting.

 

 

 

 

 

“ minseokie why did you tell us to bring them here?". Hittle asked flying towards the king sitting at one of the chair's arm.

 

 

“ i had to see them for myself and test their relationship". Both of the male got confused by what the king said.

 

 

“i barely know him" sehun said inside his mind.

 

 

“ everyone don't know each other at the first meeting but they are destined to know each other". The king answered his question that he never asked.

 

“can we just go out from this creepy place already". Sehun had enough as he dragged baekhyun outside with a hand on his arm, before sehun and baekhyun can get out of the door, it shut down with a thud startling both.

 

 

“ you can't get out from this door if you don't have my permission". The king presented himself a apple inside his palm, eating it while not even glancing at the angry sehun and scared baekhyun.

 

 

Being the most calm and smart person in the room nittle held out her hand, closing her eyes, suddenly a barrier was put between the king and baekhyun and sehun.

 

  

“they can't hear us now, we have to discuss something". The second fairy was outside with sehun and baekhyun punching the barrier with her tiny hands, nittle just did a another trick with her hands and made the barrier black, she approached the king flying with a serious look on Her face.“ you don't have any plans for this do you ?".

 

 

The king threw the remaining apple, after thinking sometimes he answered “ i don't have any plans but i know one thing for sure that I want to make their bond more stronger then this". When he finished nittle nodder her head understanding what's he's saying.

 

 

 

“ we have lot's of obstacles in the near future, i know it will be difficult for them, they just need to rely and trust on each other until the very end".

 

 

 

Minseok rised up on his feet, the wooden stick inside his hands disappears as well as the barrier.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter