Chapter one

Caught Up in Your Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay here's the first chapter I'm not supposed to upload this today but anyways.

Enjoy.

Make sure to comment if you like this idea or not.

Vote if you want.

The story is written by nini and hini.

I love you all ( ◜‿◝ )

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________













 

The air was fresh, baekhyun inhales the fresh air while putting the seeds on the jar, it wasn't really a garden but he likes planting flowers on his window, he has been working really hard to plant some flower seeds here, the sweat drops from his forehead as he finished his work with a satisfied smile, gardening always has been his favourite things to do beside painting , it was the best way to spend his time, when his mother isn't home.











 

Now that he finished gardening,  he ran towards the stairs, going towards his own room,  baekhyun took the paint and brush and started painting on the walls.  This was a routine work for baekhyun, gardening and painting when his mom wasn't home.











 

Baekhyun only drew the same thing for years , a dark sky filled with some kind of glowing lights which happened on his birthday each year. “ hey what are you doing-". A voice whispered in his ear startling baekhyun, he dropped the painting brush, turning around to scowl at yixing's grinning face.










 

“if you think about doing that again I'll tell my mother and I'm not kidding this time yixing". Baekhyun said and threw his painting brush at yixing but it didn't hit him and went inside his body dropping at the other side of his body.




 

“ it will not affect me baekhyun you know that". Yixing flew around him laughing at his face that showed frustration.


 

“ you are creepy". Baekhyun told him grumpily and continued painting the lights on the wall.



 

"Aren't you bored while drawing the same thing for years now baekhyun " yixing said while looking at the yellow dots baekhyun painted on the wall. 




 

" That's the only thing I see when I close my eyes". baekhyun said while picking up the brush he just threw on yixing. 


 

Suddenly baekhyun and yixing heard footsteps, Baekhyun quickly ran out of his room and saw his mom smiling at him and opening her arms for him to hug her . He ran in lightning speed and hugged his mom.



 

 

"I missed you mom " baekhyun said while his mom was smelled like cookies. 

"I missed you too, and I also bought you some cookies " Baekhyun smiled widely at the sight of the delicious looking cookies in his mom's hands.




 

He snached it from her hands, grinning at her scolding expression.

“ sorry mama I'm just really hungry". Baekhyun stuffed his mouth with the cookie, munching and nodding at the flavour.




 

“ this is for you baekhyun, take your time while eating it". Baekhyun's mother ruffled his silver hair, making it a big mess, but baekhyun didn't complained as he turned to go back to his ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter