Chapter eight

Caught Up in Your Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I couldn't see the way my people's were dieing in my kingdom do i deserve the crown ?,

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun watched with star inside his eyes, the clearer view of the real world infront of himself.

 

 

 

 

 

“ you look cute the way you are staring at everything, they'll think you are an outsider". Nittle held his big hands with her tiny one.

 

 

After walking out of that mysterious of a forest, they have now immerged to the clear land,

 

 

 

“ one more step closer to your destination". Hittle exclaimed while looking at baekhyun's direction.

 

 

Sehun saw the path looking familiar, it's where he first came from, but why he is going back from where came from ?.

 

 


A shoulder bumped into sehun's, sehun saw baekhyun staring at him with questioning gaze.

 

 

 

“ you are distracted". Baekhyun told him, still eyes lingered on sehun.

 


“ I'm thinking about something".

 

Baekhyun saw his body language, he looks utterly lost with his thoughts.

 

“ and what's that ?".

 


Sehun pulled out his sword, staring at the emblem of his kingdom, he was supposed to the king of it.

 

 

“ none of your business".


Baekhyun scoffed.

 

His rude wouldn't turn into a friendly anytime soon.

 

“Don't be rude to my baekhyun". Hittle said punching sehun's chest with her tiny hands.

 

“Go away can you " Sehun grunted out in frustration.

 

 

"We are here" Nittle announced as she flew in circles in the air out of happiness, hittle followed her soon.

 

 

A small little human child came to view, wearing worn out clothes and dirt on his face, sehun frowned at the scene, as they walk further more and more people's came to view with the same state, looking weak and poor.

 

 


“ why-why they are looking like this !". Baekhyun locked eyes with sehun, who could feel his self burning with anger, they are his people's, they couldn't look like this, what happened to his kingdom?.

 


“sehun i need you to calm down right now". Nittle saw his knuckles turning white as he gritted his teeth in rage.

 

 

“how- how can i not- they are- ". Sehun can't reveal his indentity as he stopped before saying it.

 

 


“ follow us ". Last words from fairies as they started flying really fast towards the left direction.

 

 

Baekhyun moved to follow them but saw sehun glued in his feet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter