chapter three

Caught Up in Your Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Sehun's legs were becoming tired due to the long walk . He spotted a big tree . he sat down by the tree and rested a bit . Suddenly it was windy and sehun felt like the winds talking to him , like little murmurs. Sehun didn't want to be here so be continued his journey.

He looked around the forest, everything was so mysterious, the trees look like they can move when he's not look

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Sehun's legs were becoming tired due to the long walk . He spotted a big tree . he sat down by the tree and rested a bit . Suddenly it was windy and sehun felt like the winds talking to him , like little murmurs. Sehun didn't want to be here so be continued his journey.

He looked around the forest, everything was so mysterious, the trees look like they can move when he's not looking, sehun felt nervous, he can defend himself against a human but this magical forest scared him .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He heard someone's footsteps behind him.

Sehun stopped walking, holding his sword tightly in his hand,

He turned around and swung the sword to that person.but his mouth fell open when he saw a tiny little fairy flying around him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hehe you thought that could kill me? " the little fairy laughed holding her stomach.

Sehun's eyes widened " this isn't real I must be dreaming " sehun rubbed his eyes but fairy was still flying in the air.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You seem lost in this forest sehun" fairy said and sat on the sehun's shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait , how do you know my name ?". sehun turned towards the fairy who's sitting on his shoulder looking relaxed, he was surprised that these things are real.

 

 

 

“ I know everything sehun". The little fairy smirked at him, eyes mischievous.

“ who are you exactly ?". Sehun held out his hand so the fairy can stand on it.

“ as you can see I have wings and I'm really sparkly so that means I'm a fairy". The fairy's wings creates some sparkly things it was weird to see her up close like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ i- I mean what's your name ?". Sehun asked her, continued walking while he stared at the little magical thing on his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ my best friend called me hittle so you can also call me hittle ". Hittle grinned at him, her body brightens for a bit, sehun covered his eyes with his left hand.

“ oopsie maybe I'm too excited. Hittle giggled at sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well hittle it wasn't nice meeting you " sehun picked her up by her wings , tossed her away and dusted his shoulder and started walking. But when he took a few step hittle came up in front of him with an angry face. 

" I was just trying to help you, why are you so rude ?" hittle again sat on his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"So you want to help me?" Sehun asked hittle and she nodded at him.

"Show me the witch's tower " sehun smirked a bit knowing that she might help him.

"I will show you the directions sehun" she said smiling innocently and glowed again .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes again to see darkness everywhere inside the room, he looked back but yixing wasn't there.

He rubbed his hands together, it was too cold.

He touched his chest, his heartbeat was so faint .

 

He got out of the bed and looked outside , it was still a little foggy, baekhyun can't see anything outside of his window.

He dragged himself out of the room, his whole body was aching from sleeping in one position.

Baekhyun peaked inside his mom's room but she wasn't back yet it makes him worried to death.

He chewed on his bottom lip.

Baekhyun's stomach growled, oh yeah he was hungry , he hasn't eaten anything since yesterday morning.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter