Chapter four

Caught Up in Your Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    If you haven't read previous chapter then read it becouse you won't understand anything then.

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The forest was very dense and thick. It was very foggy which made everything difficult for sehun. Hittle just sat on his shoulder and was singing happily.      
"I can't see anything  , everything is so dark and foggy " sehun frowned and turned to hittle. 
"Are you expecting to change the weather ? " hittle giggled at his unamused face.

 

 


"Are you showing me the right direction?, if not , your tiny wings will never be on your body again" sehun smirked and hittle's happy face turned sad one . All the glow left her body.  
"Fine fine I won't do anything, can you please help me now" sehun rolled his eyes when hittle got up from sehun's shoulder. She flew Infront of sehun and everything went brighter than before. It was difficult for sehun's eyes to adjust it but all the darkness and fogginess wasn't there anymore , only a big ball of light.    
"Let's countinue our journey to the tower, my powers won't last for long " she said and sehun followed her quietly.   “ you should at least thank me, ungrateful human". Hittle flew a little higher when sehun angrily tried grabbing her wings.    
Hittle stuck out his tongue at sehun.
“ I hope I'd never see you again" . Sehun muttered hitting a stone with his feet.  
“ I don't like you either , grumpy dumpy". Hittle said throwing tiny lights balls at him , that certainly didn't hurt him but he felt annoyed.  
“ we are walking since like forever where is the tower". Sehun growled , making her flinch from the loud voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's excitement all drained when he saw the the dark and scary forest . He was trembling with fear. It was all new for him but looking at the forest and the creepy noise coming from the forest made him stop.      “ Hehe, are you scared of the dark ?". Nittle asked as she stopped in front of baekhyun.
He nodded while biting his lips.
"Don't worry I got you " suddenly little balls of light was surrounding baekhyun.  He widened his eyes with surprise. A huge smile came over to baekhyun's face .  
"Its very beautiful " baekhyun mumbled trying catch the light balls but they flew away whenever he tried to catch one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter