Chapter ten

Caught Up in Your Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                          maybe we can be together 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Walking inside the castle, sehun and baekhyun were offered a different pair of shoes.


 

Made of gold with pearls attached to them.



 

“ the king must be really rich". 



 

Hittle laughed at sehun's exclamation, yeah indeed everything inside the castle was either made of gold or silver, even sehun never saw a place looking so expensive.




 

“ the first ever king of sparkle town was really humble and selfless". Nittle paused her explanation for a second, baekhyun tried to pay attention to her words but failing badly as they reached a huge looking gate.


 

“ the king once helped a powerful goddess and she has gifted him all the golds and jewels because he never desired them-" after done rambling nittle looked at her side to see three of them not paying attention to her.



 

“ ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME".



 

Startled baekhyun loses his balance, closing his eyes shut he waited to drop on his but that never happened as he felt strong arms holding him in place.





 

The first thing he saw after opening his eyes was a handsome male with dimples, staring down at baekhyun with interest.




 

Baekhyun was dragged away from that male by sehun, baekhyun held Sehun's shirt to keep himself in balance, his face was pressed against his strong chest, with sehun's hand around his waist.




 

“ sehun stop, you'll melt the poor with your-". One look from sehun was enough for hittle from saying anything more.




 

The male in front of them suddenly turned around when someone called him from behind.




 

“ jeno, yah jeno where are-". 




 

The pink haired male stopped once he saw there were visitor's standing in front of him, looking slightly confused at why the unknown male was hugging the small silver haired guy.




 

Nittle sighed at the awkward interaction between the four males.




 

“ sehun you can stop hugging baek now- and jeno stop staring- jaemin close your mouth- sehun i said stop glaring at him- BAEKHYUN STOP HIDING INSIDE HIS CHEST- 




 

 A loud knock from the soldiers interrupted nittle from shouting any farther.






 

“ the king has wished to see all of you right now". With a bow the Soldier left.





 

“ okay everyone follow me. Hittle announced flying ahead, with the four guys following her from behind.






 

The atmosphere was king of off at that moment, with sehun and jeno glaring at each other, and baekhyun awkwardly walking with the pink haired male at his side, who kept eyeing at sehun's hand that was wrapped around his waist.







 

The big golden gate opened, baekhyun squinted his eyes because of the bright light coming from inside.



 

Thousands of chandeliers were decorating the ceiling, baekhyun opened his mouth to say something but was speechless at the throne placed in the middle of the room.





 

Beside him sehun was affected by the bling blings too, even coming from the royal family, this was something even his father couldn't afford, sehun unconsciously let's his guard down, his usually stoic face changing into a childlike, with mouth wide open and eyes shining with fascination.




 

One person noticed his expression and hid his smile with the back of his hand.



 

It was baekhyun who first started walking toward the throne, like something was controlling him, he got scenes back once he was in front of the sparkly thrown decorated in jewels.




 

Out of nowhere the king showed up startling him, once again he was falling, and this time around it was minseok who caught him in his arms, laughing at his clumsiness.




 

Flustered, baekhyun quickly distanced himself from the king with a bow, he failed to notice two male throwing daggers at the king with their eyes.





 

Sehun grinds his teeth from the way baekhyun blushed, his beautiful cheeks were adored by natural colour, not to forget the braid in front of his face.






 

“ i-um sorry- ugh- you just scared- me". Minsoek dismissed his rambling with a swift of his hands, laughing once more at his cute expression.




 

“ no need to worry, I'm glad you all came before sunset, i have a very important message for all of you". The kind turned towards the other three males and two f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter