Two

Stay the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene stared at the busy Seulgi. Her heart's feeling something new. She didn't know why she agreed to going with Seulgi to the woman's hotel room.

She's admiring the facial features of Seulgi.  Monolided eyes, button nose, the curved lips, the chubby cheeks, cute rounded ears.. The woman looks like a cuddly bear. Is Seulgi also cuddly? Is hugging Seulgi also like hugging a human sized teddy bear?

'It must be the alcohol.' Irene mentally mumbled.

"Seulgi, can I take a nap? I'll set my alarm at 6am for me to leave early." Irene walked to Seulgi and sat beside the taller girl who's still busy editing the photos for Krystal's prenup.

"Sure unnie. Feel comfortable enough. Oh, do you want something to drink first?" Seulgi stood up, went to the small kitchen and opens the small fridge provided in the hotel room.
"So I have orange juice, coke, I also have iced tea or do you want some hot tea, choco, or coffee?" Seulgi asks.

"I'm fine with orange juice. Thanks."

Seulgi opened the orage juice and poured some to her water tumbler.

"Sorry I don't have any glass, the hotel's selling some but it's expensive. Don't worry, I sterilize my tumblers every after use. And-- I don't have any STDs or deadly diseases.. As far as I know." Seulgi handed Irene the tumbler with orange juice in it.
Irene chuckled at Seulgi's mumbling.

"You're too cute, Seulgi. I'm not that meticulous."

"Alright, I'll be kinda busy here unnie. Just tap me if you needed something, I'll be wearing a headset. Please take a rest now. You look exhausted."
Seulgi's right. Irene looks exhausted with those small eyebags and tired eyes that's starting to droop.

"Can I nap here? I'm not used to sleeping in foreign beds." Irene asked, grabbing a throwpillow beside Seulgi then sat beside the busy artist.

"Can you nap here? I won't mind though. It's just I'll be busy here."

"Yeah I can. Night Seulgi." Irene snuggled to the throw pillow and slouched comfortably at the couch.

Seulgi can't help but stare at Irene who's eyes are now completely closed. Small snores can be heard now as well. Seulgi was amazed how beautiful Irene is. Is she a literal goddess who decided to leave heavens and stay on this cruel earth to give peace and love?


Seulgi's gay and if she can fall in love with Irene she can but Irene has a boyfriend anyways. Besides she has Krystal. Oh, right, Krystal's gonna get married soon so Seulgi's 100% available to date. But is she ready?
Krystal just broke her heart two days ago.

Seulgi just sipped on her hot coffee. She looked at her laptop screen.
Krystal's pretty. Seulgi knew her since her freshman year in high school. She loved her since then but she didn't have the courage to confess.
Same relationships aren't fully accepted in Korea, though Krystal's half American.
Seulgi's too dense. She thought about just keeping her feelings to herself and never confess. She's okay in loving Krystal from a far.
Krystal went to London three years ago to pursue her dream as a designer for a luxury brand of clothes.
Seulgi never expected that she's gonna get heartbroken in London. Her plans for her and Krystal were all set but then again, unexpected things happens.

Seulgi played with the photos she took. She cropped out the face of Krystal's fiancè and replaces it with hers but immediately pressed on the undo button multiple times.

Seulgi's almost done with the edits. Just a few more touches on the last picture and she's gonna call it a day.
She looked at Irene again, for the nth time of the day. She met many kinds of people before, different faces, races.. But Seulgi thinks Irene is the most beautiful woman she ever met, even more beautiful than Krystal.

She took a deep breathe and saves her last edit. She set her laptop aside and went to the bedroom to get a blanket. She places the blanket around Irene's petite body. It's already 5:17 in the morning.
Seulgi knows she won't meet mr. Sleep until Irene leaves. She just wanna stare at the beautiful creation in front of her.

Irene's gonna wake up from her slumber a few minutes from now so Seulgi called room service to order a breakfast menu for two.
She doesn't know what Irene likes so she ordered the best seller. She still had a hard time talking to the phone operator but thanks gods the menu has assigned letters per meal set so she only had to say the meal letter.

5:47 am.
The room service arrived.
She placed the breakfast nicely on the table and waited for Irene to wake up.
She still have a cup of instant ramyun on her bag, she was saving it for tonight but she wanted Irene to eat it.

--

5:58am
Seulgi's drinking another cup of hot coffee.
Irene woke up from her deep sleep or nap, whatever she wants it to be called.

Irene took her phone from her pocket and checked the time. She groane

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter